Re: Positive [Re: Jpurdue] #14082057 08/03/21 12:21 PM
T
The Searchers Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Either of you guys vaccinated or had it before? This Delta variant is going to be a SOB I'm afraid, the stuff is spreading like wild fire. Wishing ya'll the best!

Hide dude. It’s so very scary outside.

Re: Positive [Re: The Searchers] #14082073 08/03/21 12:42 PM
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by The Searchers
Either of you guys vaccinated or had it before? This Delta variant is going to be a SOB I'm afraid, the stuff is spreading like wild fire. Wishing ya'll the best!

If you just had a heart attack or are supposed to start cancer treatment, yeah it's kinda scary outside right now with an ultra contagious virus spreading everywhere. I'm young and in fantastic shape. My immediate family is young and in fantastic shape. I have zero worries for myself, doesn't mean I don't have empathy for folks in tough health situations who catch the virus. Nobody said anything about hiding except for you.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Positive [Re: KingwoodCat] #14082088 08/03/21 12:55 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by KingwoodCat
Same thing to me. Supposed to start liver cancer Y-90 Therapy and that’s on hold. Prayers for a speedy recovery for both of us!

Sorry to hear that. Prayers up.

[Linked Image]
Re: Positive [Re: Jpurdue] #14082094 08/03/21 01:00 PM
T
The Searchers Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
[quote=Jpurdue]Either of you guys vaccinated or had it before? This Delta variant is going to be a SOB I'm afraid, the stuff is spreading like wild fire. Wishing ya'll the best!

If you just had a heart attack or are supposed to start cancer treatment, yeah it's kinda scary outside right now with an ultra contagious virus spreading everywhere. I'm young and in fantastic shape. My immediate family is young and in fantastic shape. I have zero worries for myself, doesn't mean I don't have empathy for folks in tough health situations who catch the virus. Nobody said anything about hiding except for you.[/quote

You are young, fit, hike, kayak, great little fit little lib.. If you are in such fantastic shape why have you been coming on here for months trying to scare people with chit like “ have you been vaccinated? I’m afraid this new plague is going to spread like a wildfire”

Re: Positive [Re: racing75] #14082123 08/03/21 01:18 PM
T
Techfisher Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
One of our guys at work tested positive last week. If you were in the office and did not yet get the vaccine they sent you home for 10 days. If you were vaccinated then you were OK supposedly.
Despite the claims and counter claims about this covid it is real, people do get sick, and some die. Prayer, magic vitamins, etc. aren't going to stop it. It will run it's course I suspect. All we can do is try to mitigate the damage and deaths. And Yes I realize people won't agree on how to do that...he** we can't even agree on how to cook ribs...dry or sauced...:)

I got the vaccine 'cause I'm in the over 65 age group and didn't want to chance it no matter if I was in good shape or not. And I don't believe all the internet conspiracy BS surrounding the vaccine.

Re: Positive [Re: The Searchers] #14082162 08/03/21 01:51 PM
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
[quote=Jpurdue]Either of you guys vaccinated or had it before? This Delta variant is going to be a SOB I'm afraid, the stuff is spreading like wild fire. Wishing ya'll the best!

If you just had a heart attack or are supposed to start cancer treatment, yeah it's kinda scary outside right now with an ultra contagious virus spreading everywhere. I'm young and in fantastic shape. My immediate family is young and in fantastic shape. I have zero worries for myself, doesn't mean I don't have empathy for folks in tough health situations who catch the virus. Nobody said anything about hiding except for you.[/quote

You are young, fit, hike, kayak, great little fit little lib.. If you are in such fantastic shape why have you been coming on here for months trying to scare people with chit like “ have you been vaccinated? I’m afraid this new plague is going to spread like a wildfire”

I run manufacturing plants all over the country. I support others across the globe. We produce half a billion in product annually with thousands of employees. I have an extremely vested interested in understanding COVID as I help write our COVID policies. One of the things I'm keenly interested in right now are break through cases and how common they are. Hence my questions while also expressing some sympathy for these guys. I've never voted for a democrat my life. Take your name calling and go pound sand.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Positive [Re: racing75] #14082183 08/03/21 02:10 PM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Were you vaccinated? Best wishes for a speedy recovery! thumb

Originally Posted by TexasBlonde
You are not a good or nice person.

Re: Positive [Re: racing75] #14082258 08/03/21 02:51 PM
C
crankbait 1 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
The Ivermectin works on Covid and Cancer I have a ex brother in law in his late 60s that had brain cancer back in Nov last year they gave him 6 months at the best he started taking the Ivermectin and at his next check up a few months later they ran test and could not detect any sign of the cancer and he feels great and is getting on with his life also have a cousin with cancer and was going down hill quick took the Ivermectin and with in months was back to getting out and even bought a boat I also know a few people that caught Covid and took this and they only had mild symptoms for a few days and got better I do believe God had a hand in these recovery but it does seem the Dog Wormer wormer works my wife bought some and took it I refused at the time but may join the ban wagon, Reality is it cant hurt to try it Side affect is you may start barking and cashing squirrels or hike your leg to Pee hopefully your outside when that hits you LOL! I hope you recover soon from Covid and can get your other health issues resolved.

Re: Positive [Re: Coach Hark] #14082319 08/03/21 03:21 PM
R
racing75 Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
R
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
Out of curiosity did you have the vaccination?

Did not have the vaccination Coach. I can’t take a flu shot because I’ve had Guillen Barre and no one could ever give me a straight answer on the vaccine

Men are like fish...If we'd learn to keep our mouth shut, we'd stay out of trouble.
Re: Positive [Re: racing75] #14084208 08/05/21 12:34 AM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Bam! Close contact with positive symptomatic vaccinated intern for 3 days! I am vaccinated with moderna, but so was she!

[Linked Image]

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Positive [Re: racing75] #14084227 08/05/21 12:43 AM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by racing75
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
Out of curiosity did you have the vaccination?

Did not have the vaccination Coach. I can’t take a flu shot because I’ve had Guillen Barre and no one could ever give me a straight answer on the vaccine

Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS)

People who have previously had GBS may receive a COVID-19 vaccine. To date, no cases of GBS have been reported following vaccination in participants in the mRNA COVID-19 vaccine clinical trials. One case of GBS was reported in a vaccinated participant in the Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine clinical trial (compared to one GBS case among those who received placebo). With few exceptions, the independent Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) general best practice guidelines for immunization do not include a history of GBS as a precaution to vaccination with other vaccines.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/underlying-conditions.html

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: Positive [Re: txmasterpo] #14084240 08/05/21 12:50 AM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
Bam! Close contact with positive symptomatic vaccinated intern for 3 days! I am vaccinated with moderna, but so was she!

[Linked Image]

A negative paternity test would be cause for celebration….this? It’s just another day. roflmao

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Positive [Re: racing75] #14084246 08/05/21 12:59 AM
Dognot Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity

Sometimes what didn't work out for you, did in fact, work out for you.

Haters going to hate and believers are going to believe.

Every man has two lives,The second one starts when he realizes that he has only one.

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”
Re: Positive [Re: txmasterpo] #14084250 08/05/21 01:01 AM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by txmasterpo

[Linked Image]

Happy for you, man.

[Linked Image]
Re: Positive [Re: Dognot] #14084361 08/05/21 02:45 AM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Dognot

Yes, that is one of several therapeutics that have been working to alleviate the symptoms. My Doc told me he currently prescribes Ivermectin and a Z pak (ezythromyacin and prednisolone steroid regimen) and if breathing is labored, budesonide inhaler. Last year he was on board with hydroxychloroquine as well. I hear that Ivermectin now is getting in short supply. Imgaine f&*king that! Anything that works, the pharmaceutical companies are selling to high bidders. This whole system is one corrupt house of cards.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide