Forums59
Topics1,039,324
Posts13,962,847
Members144,199
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14077296 07/29/21 06:04 PM
🍀El Gato Azul🍀 Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
I think they do Carey. I signed in on my smart tv with my regular YouTube account which is linked snd owned by google I believe. You can sign in to your smart TV with your regular YouTube user name and password.

There is a fine line between fishing and floating around like an idiot!!
texas Check out out my YouTube channel El Gato Azul TV texas
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg0aV-uOxzxKxeqFFfREzKg
⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️ Home of little boys holding big catfish! ⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14077319 07/29/21 06:21 PM
K
KEGracing Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
K
OK, I am rolling with ya brother... Think I have the settings stuff right. I don't do much social media and don't sign into accounts much... just watch and try to learn!

Ken

2014 Premier Alante 235 RF tritoon. Momma's boat. But I get to fish on her.

A country boy will survive... but those who cross him?

Cedar Creek personal best:
Blue Cat 31.55 lbs
Hybrid 6.2 lbs
Crappie 2.1 lbs
Tennessee River Blue 45.7
Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14077342 07/29/21 06:30 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Thanks Ken! I will put you into the giveaway hat Amigo! cheers You shouldn’t have to sign in once you log on the first time as it should remember who you are. Thanks again for rolling with us my friend!

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14077430 07/29/21 07:43 PM
S
serj5150 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
Man that is going to be an awesome giveaway Bro!!! let me know if I can help in any way thumb man I love that Willie Nelson shirt but they hardly ever have my size cry

Checkout my Youtube channel for tips and techniques on
crappie and catfish
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKsHpQ1vQP7HRC_sw0fXopQ?view_as=subscriber
Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14077457 07/29/21 08:13 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Thanks Fredo cheers …I really appreciate all your help, advice, motivation, snd inspiration you’ve given me over the past year. You’ve really helped me a ton and inspired me to get my channel off the ground and to show me the way. Your willingness and openness in helping others has left a lasting impression on me and you are a solid dude, a good person, and I am honored to have you as my friend. If there were more fellas like you around there would be alot less problems in this world. You’ve changed a ton of peoples lives with your fishing fellowship and I’m trying to emulate your willingness to help others. You’ve left a mark on people’s lives and no one can take away. I have a long ways to go but thanks again for everything you do buddy and thanks for being my friend! Gotta love the TFF bros!

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14077475 07/29/21 08:35 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
PM me your address Fredo…I got something for ya my man!

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14077831 07/30/21 03:09 AM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Bout to hit 90 y’all! If you just subscribed then send me a comment so I can make sure I can drop your name in the hat. I’m not seeing some of the new subscribers on my subscriber list so your privacy settings in the advanced settings might be set to keep all subscriptions private. If you just subscribed and commented and I haven’t responded then your setting are messed up most likely. Just want to make sure you guys get a chance to get in on the hooks I’m about to give away. Hollar at me!

[Linked Image]

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14078525 07/30/21 07:40 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Here is the video for the contest. Thanks everyone who has subscribed and has jumped on the bus! We’re about to get this thing rolling! I will set a date for the drawing when we hit the 100 mark so if you miss the 100 mark you’ll still have a week or so to get in on it! All aboard! The El Gato Azul Express is about to the the station for Toadville!!

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14079061 07/31/21 12:16 PM
S
serj5150 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
Man bro I'm just now seeing this but thank you so much for the kind words and I just enjoy helping people or if they need help on YouTube or even fixing boats LOL.... got to love our Texas hospitality.... I wasn't always a positive person definitely takes a lot of practice but I've been blessed so far beyond what is ever thought I deserved that I need to spread it around.... I know I always ask God to let me help someone when I wake up every morning grin

crappie and catfish
Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: serj5150] #14079081 07/31/21 12:46 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
That’s called living and learning Fredo! We have an entire lifetime to learn from and correct the mistakes we made as younger men and Lord knows I’ve made a ton of them. As we get older and wiser out perspectives on life certainly change and nobody is perfect. Helping others and trying to be a good role model for our kids and grandkids is a fine way to make your mark in this world and correct some of the stupid things we did in our youth. I don’t judge people for what they did 20-30 yrs ago and hopefully we have enough time on this planet to make a difference in a few peoples lives. I think sometimes people get the wrong impression from guys who are trying to help folks and I certainly know I am a misunderstood guy at times. One of the reasons I’ve shifted my efforts to helping more guys that fish with their kids is because when I used to try and help regular guys on the forum I would get a lot of hate thrown my way by unconfident anglers. I just about quit posting until I found that helping guys that fish with kids brings a lot more joy to me and gratitude from them and a lot less hate. It has breathed new life into my fishing world and now I have a better understanding of why I was put on this earth. I will never be rich and famous but I will leave my mark on this world by fellowship, brotherhood, and helping dads get their kids going on fishing which is so much more rewarding to me and I feel like you and I very similar in that way. God Bless and tight lines my friend!

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14079221 07/31/21 03:32 PM
S
serj5150 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
S
yes sir I am right there with you grin I've been in a few situations where God has actually shown me the huge and positive difference my actions had made on their lives.. Definitely a feeling like no other thumb

crappie and catfish
Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14079493 07/31/21 10:33 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
We’re at 92 subscribers guys and I’m giving away the hooks Monday night. I have been keeping a list and Monday night I will drop everyone’s name on the list into the hat and pick 4 winners of the 8/0 hooks. Right now I have around 20 names on the list so your chances of winning are pretty dang good. If you haven’t subscribed yet then you still have time to get in on the drawing for the hooks. If your a current subscriber and you want in on the drawing then send me a comment on one of my videos. I will video the drawing Monday night and upload the winners immediately. I’m going to give the winners 1 week to claim their prize and send me their mailing address so I can get the hooks in the mail. If some of the prizes go unclaimed I will hold another drawing when we give away the driftmasters and the 10/0 hooks. When I do the Driftmaster drawing all 6 will be going to 1 lucky winner. Big thanks to everyone who has subscribed and good luck on the drawing! 🍀.

P.S. I already have several guys who are going to donate some pretty cool stuff for the next drawing but I don’t want to say just yet until I get the gear in hand.

Last edited by 🍀El Gato Azul🍀; 07/31/21 10:43 PM.

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14081173 08/02/21 04:31 PM
B
Blue Blazer 2400 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
I am number 97. Good job Chris.

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14081188 08/02/21 04:52 PM
Catfish Tim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
That is a big milestone Chris. Congratulations man...

Catfish Tim
🐟🐟"If it doesn't have whiskers, it's just bait"🐟🐟
Romans 8:1

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14081192 08/02/21 04:54 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Thanks Matt! cheers I’m loving all the support from my TFF bros! Y’all are awesome! We’re almost to 100 guys!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide