Texas Fishing Forum

(Updated video) 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway

Posted By: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀

(Updated video) 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 01:39 AM

El Gato Azul TV is a little over a year old now guys and were closing in on 100 subscribers on the YouTube channel. To show my appreciation to the folks who are with me I’m going to be giving away 6 Driftmaster rod holders, some 8/0 Team Catfish Circle hooks, some 10/0 Team Catfish Circle Hooks, and some Bottom Dweller 8/0 Charlie Brown Circle Hooks. These are all the big packs. I really appreciate everyone who has been riding with us this past year and it’s been a ton of fun making these videos and sharing them with everyone. Glad to have y’all on board and we’re looking forward to having our best year of fishing yet. I will be giving away some of the hook packs as we approach 90 subscribers and when we hit 100 I will give away all the Driftmasters. Don’t worry if you are a little past the 100 mark as it approaches I will set an end date.

If your a current subscriber or a new subscriber just send me a comment on one of my videos and I will enter you into the drawing. I will also put together a quick 100 subscriber contest video real soon and upload it to the channel. Thanks again everybody! Tight lines and God bless!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ed-n-eddy

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 01:55 AM

thumb

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 12:14 PM

You can’t win if you don’t subscribe Ed! Throw some support our way Amigo! Takes about 30 seconds to get you a YouTube account and to hit subscribe. I will be looking for a ya!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fishin' Nut

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 01:26 PM

Done (hope you see the humor).

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 01:46 PM

I totally get it Carey. I hear the same joke all the time amigo from friends and wife. I know most guys would rather look at her catching fish than my ugly mug but only time I can get her on the water is when the wind isn’t blowing and the weather is perfect. Not the best fish catching weather. I will get her going again this fall…

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 01:47 PM

I totally get it Carey. I hear the same joke all the time amigo from friends and wife. I know most guys would rather look at her catching fish than my ugly mug but only time I can get her on the water is when the wind isn’t blowing and the weather is perfect. Not the best fish catching weather for making fishing videos. I will get her going again this fall…our
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 01:49 PM

Been a follower! My handle on Youtube is Nathen (real last name). Nathen is my "real" first name. Long story how "Dan" came about but I go by both.

Learned a lot about reading the graphs from your vids, and was nice to see you clean cats like I do. I watch some of these guys who get very fancy with cleaning catfish and they shame you for not getting that extra 3oz of meat of the fish.

I agree with the guy (Casey?) and his comment about your wife. I was not going to say it, but he is right ha ha.

**See now dudes are like "What? Someone said something about Gatos wife!? I gotta see this!!" Its like marketing or something.... cheers

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 03:03 PM

It’s all good Dan. I expect some of that as know much wife is a great looking gal. It doesn’t bother me a bit as im a confident guy and as long as fellas are respectful.

And Dan…your comment came through my email but it won’t allow me to reply . I don’t see you on the subscriber list either so your privacy settings must be set to keep your subscriptions private. To change that setting you have to change your privacy setting. This should allow you to make comments and I will be able to see your subscription and reply to your comments as well. You have to go into the advanced setting on your YouTube channel to make the changes. [Linked Image]

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 03:10 PM

Guys if your advanced settings on your channel are set to keep a subscriptions private I won’t be able to see your subscription or comments.

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by 🍀El Gato Azul🍀
Guys if your advanced settings on your channel are set to keep a subscriptions private I won’t be able to see your subscription or comments.

Check it out now. I adjusted mine you should be able to see the comments. I never engaged much with you tube other than searching and clicking play when I saw something I liked. Did not know there was even such an account setting.

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 04:00 PM

I don’t see it Dan but sometimes it takes a while to populate. Send me another comment when you get a chance and I will let you know if it makes it through.

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 04:23 PM

I don’t see it Dan but sometimes it takes a while to populate. Send me another comment when you get a chance and I will let you know if it makes it through.

Ok just posted on the trout video. Let me know if it came though on your end.

Hopefully this public trouble shooting is helping others as well ha ha.

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 04:41 PM

Came through on email and notification but won’t let me comment and won’t let me see your channel. Not showing up on subscribers either. It might take a day or 2 to populate Dan so let’s try again tomorrow and see if that fixes it. I will add your name to the prize hat in the meantime.

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 05:51 PM

I registered as a subscriber via my Smart TV app. 99.9% of my YouTube watching is on my TV. I had to log on to YouTube.com and then register again as a subscriber to leave a comment. Question? Does YouTube give you credit for those who just subscribe and watch videos via a Smart TV?

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 05:56 PM

I totally get it Carey. I hear the same joke all the time amigo from friends and wife. I know most guys would rather look at her catching fish than my ugly mug but only time I can get her on the water is when the wind isn’t blowing and the weather is perfect. Not the best fish catching weather. I will get her going again this fall…

My wife doesn't watch YouTube. I was watching one of yours that had your wife on it and my wife walks into the room. Her response, "I thought you were watching fishing videos!".
grin

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 06:04 PM

I think they do Carey. I signed in on my smart tv with my regular YouTube account which is linked snd owned by google I believe. You can sign in to your smart TV with your regular YouTube user name and password.
Posted By: KEGracing

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 06:21 PM

OK, I am rolling with ya brother... Think I have the settings stuff right. I don't do much social media and don't sign into accounts much... just watch and try to learn!

Ken

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 06:30 PM

Thanks Ken! I will put you into the giveaway hat Amigo! cheers You shouldn’t have to sign in once you log on the first time as it should remember who you are. Thanks again for rolling with us my friend!
Posted By: serj5150

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 07:43 PM

Man that is going to be an awesome giveaway Bro!!! let me know if I can help in any way thumb man I love that Willie Nelson shirt but they hardly ever have my size cry

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 08:13 PM

Thanks Fredo cheers …I really appreciate all your help, advice, motivation, snd inspiration you’ve given me over the past year. You’ve really helped me a ton and inspired me to get my channel off the ground and to show me the way. Your willingness and openness in helping others has left a lasting impression on me and you are a solid dude, a good person, and I am honored to have you as my friend. If there were more fellas like you around there would be alot less problems in this world. You’ve changed a ton of peoples lives with your fishing fellowship and I’m trying to emulate your willingness to help others. You’ve left a mark on people’s lives and no one can take away. I have a long ways to go but thanks again for everything you do buddy and thanks for being my friend! Gotta love the TFF bros!

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/29/21 08:35 PM

PM me your address Fredo…I got something for ya my man!

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/30/21 03:09 AM

Bout to hit 90 y’all! If you just subscribed then send me a comment so I can make sure I can drop your name in the hat. I’m not seeing some of the new subscribers on my subscriber list so your privacy settings in the advanced settings might be set to keep all subscriptions private. If you just subscribed and commented and I haven’t responded then your setting are messed up most likely. Just want to make sure you guys get a chance to get in on the hooks I’m about to give away. Hollar at me!

[Linked Image]

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/30/21 07:40 PM

Here is the video for the contest. Thanks everyone who has subscribed and has jumped on the bus! We’re about to get this thing rolling! I will set a date for the drawing when we hit the 100 mark so if you miss the 100 mark you’ll still have a week or so to get in on it! All aboard! The El Gato Azul Express is about to the the station for Toadville!!

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/31/21 12:16 PM

Man bro I'm just now seeing this but thank you so much for the kind words and I just enjoy helping people or if they need help on YouTube or even fixing boats LOL.... got to love our Texas hospitality.... I wasn't always a positive person definitely takes a lot of practice but I've been blessed so far beyond what is ever thought I deserved that I need to spread it around.... I know I always ask God to let me help someone when I wake up every morning grin

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/31/21 12:46 PM

That’s called living and learning Fredo! We have an entire lifetime to learn from and correct the mistakes we made as younger men and Lord knows I’ve made a ton of them. As we get older and wiser out perspectives on life certainly change and nobody is perfect. Helping others and trying to be a good role model for our kids and grandkids is a fine way to make your mark in this world and correct some of the stupid things we did in our youth. I don’t judge people for what they did 20-30 yrs ago and hopefully we have enough time on this planet to make a difference in a few peoples lives. I think sometimes people get the wrong impression from guys who are trying to help folks and I certainly know I am a misunderstood guy at times. One of the reasons I’ve shifted my efforts to helping more guys that fish with their kids is because when I used to try and help regular guys on the forum I would get a lot of hate thrown my way by unconfident anglers. I just about quit posting until I found that helping guys that fish with kids brings a lot more joy to me and gratitude from them and a lot less hate. It has breathed new life into my fishing world and now I have a better understanding of why I was put on this earth. I will never be rich and famous but I will leave my mark on this world by fellowship, brotherhood, and helping dads get their kids going on fishing which is so much more rewarding to me and I feel like you and I very similar in that way. God Bless and tight lines my friend!

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/31/21 03:32 PM

yes sir I am right there with you grin I've been in a few situations where God has actually shown me the huge and positive difference my actions had made on their lives.. Definitely a feeling like no other thumb

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 07/31/21 10:33 PM

We’re at 92 subscribers guys and I’m giving away the hooks Monday night. I have been keeping a list and Monday night I will drop everyone’s name on the list into the hat and pick 4 winners of the 8/0 hooks. Right now I have around 20 names on the list so your chances of winning are pretty dang good. If you haven’t subscribed yet then you still have time to get in on the drawing for the hooks. If your a current subscriber and you want in on the drawing then send me a comment on one of my videos. I will video the drawing Monday night and upload the winners immediately. I’m going to give the winners 1 week to claim their prize and send me their mailing address so I can get the hooks in the mail. If some of the prizes go unclaimed I will hold another drawing when we give away the driftmasters and the 10/0 hooks. When I do the Driftmaster drawing all 6 will be going to 1 lucky winner. Big thanks to everyone who has subscribed and good luck on the drawing! 🍀.

P.S. I already have several guys who are going to donate some pretty cool stuff for the next drawing but I don’t want to say just yet until I get the gear in hand.
Posted By: Blue Blazer 2400

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 08/02/21 04:31 PM

I am number 97. Good job Chris.
Posted By: Catfish Tim

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 08/02/21 04:52 PM

That is a big milestone Chris. Congratulations man...

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 08/02/21 04:54 PM

Thanks Matt! cheers I’m loving all the support from my TFF bros! Y’all are awesome! We’re almost to 100 guys!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 08/02/21 05:50 PM

thumb

Re: 100 Subscriber Contest Giveaway - 08/02/21 08:58 PM

I noticed that 5 new subscribers had unsubscribed rather quickly in the last 3 days. Several have re-subscribed and said they had accidentally hit the unsubscribe button while watching my videos. If you subscribed in the last 3 or 4 days you might want to check and see if you are still subscribed to my channel. If the 3 TFF guys that unsubscribed didn’t like what I’m doing, sorry guys, we’re working on getting better and will continue to improve as we gain more experience videoing while we Fish . It ain’t easy!!! Hope the 3 we’re a mistake like the other 2 fella and y’all jump back on! Thanks everybody as we’re sitting at 98.

I’m giving away all the 8/0 Circle Hooks tonight at 9pm so there is still time to get in on the drawing. Will upload the winners in the morning after I get all the workers lined out. Thanks again guys and gals as I now have my first 2 female subscribers!
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum