W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by donothin
Originally Posted by Allison1
I posted numbers. I believe they show something that is hard to ignore.

I did it just in case someone who was trying to make a decision had not heard or was looking for more information.

Not a good place to post the facts. Fact based decisions are not the paradigm here. Mostly deniers who have no clue.

Maybe try facebook if you are into big group hugs

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Allison1] #14043186 06/25/21 06:32 PM
R
rangerb Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
I guess some people were lucky they didn’t have a love one die or be in icu due to the (hoax) covid 19. I wasn’t one of those.

Hate to lose more : You can real more about the Delta vaariant and who will be more likely to catch it on lots of different news outlets.

“Delta variant may soon be the most common COVID-19 strain in North Texas, doctors say - FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth”

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Caymas Cx 21] #14043195 06/25/21 06:35 PM
G
Gusick Online Sick
TFF Guru
Online Sick
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21
Originally Posted by Gusick
I'm not going to worry about it anymore. There may be some people that can't take a vaccine for some reason, and I do empathize with that, but most people getting sick from Covid now are exposing themselves to it by choice. Vaccines and PPE are both widely available now, we are not going to get Bubba use that anymore than we are going to get him to quite smoking 30 cigarettes a day.

Who are you to tell bubba to do anything. Oh that’s right, you lefties think you have authority to tell everyone what to do, how about mind your own Fn business worry about yourself and the rest of your reach around buddies and F off.

Ok then, just do whatever you want.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: rangerb] #14043293 06/25/21 08:20 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by rangerb
I guess some people were lucky they didn’t have a love one die or be in icu due to the (hoax) covid 19. I wasn’t one of those.

Hate to lose more : You can real more about the Delta vaariant and who will be more likely to catch it on lots of different news outlets.

“Delta variant may soon be the most common COVID-19 strain in North Texas, doctors say - FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth”

Lots of us had family and friends affected by COVID. I personally did. The vaccine should be a choice no matter how someone tries to shame others into getting it. The Delta variant will probably affect the unvaccinated the most but that is their choice to make. The CDC has already came out and said the vaccines are effective against the Delta variant so no sense some in the media trying to fear monger about it. Plenty of news articles from reliable sources say the vaccines work against the Delta variants.

Yesterday was lowest number of hospitalizations in Tecas since last March but yet no major media coverage? Is good news forbidden now? It's even lower today and still.no coverage.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Gusick] #14043300 06/25/21 08:32 PM
Caymas Cx 21 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21
I'm not going to worry about it anymore. There may be some people that can't take a vaccine for some reason, and I do empathize with that, but most people getting sick from Covid now are exposing themselves to it by choice. Vaccines and PPE are both widely available now, we are not going to get Bubba use that anymore than we are going to get him to quite smoking 30 cigarettes a day.

Who are you to tell bubba to do anything. Oh that’s right, you lefties think you have authority to tell everyone what to do, how about mind your own Fn business worry about yourself and the rest of your reach around buddies and F off.

Ok then, just do whatever you want.

I have and will, now your getting the point.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: donothin] #14043442 06/25/21 11:13 PM
chickenman Offline
1:28

Originally Posted by Biden
Here’s the deal: The Delta variant is more contagious, it’s deadlier, and it’s spreading quickly around the world – leaving young, unvaccinated people more vulnerable than ever. Please, get vaccinated if you haven’t already. Let’s head off this strain before it’s too late. – Joe Biden

Where did the Delta variant come from? India. 3.8% of India was vaccinated as of 6/22/21. How did India cases come down 85% from its peak on 5/8/21 while this delta variant was dominant? If its “deadlier”, explain the emergency room visit numbers by age in the United States. He can’t.

Originally Posted by donothin
Not a good place to post the facts. Fact based decisions are not the paradigm here. Mostly deniers who have no clue.

When you’ve lost faith in our government, you loose faith in their “facts”. Since the beginning of COVID, our government has never been on the side of science, evidence, and data. This latest Delta variant garbage has once again put our governments lies on display for the world to see.

Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Close to zero of the people dying or getting hospitalized with COVID were vaccinated. Not new information, but good to see it play out as expected in the real word.

Run your "close to zero" numbers again. Remember your “one life is too many” slogan and present your case again.

[Linked Image]
Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Allison1] #14043461 06/25/21 11:45 PM
K
kennerdude Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
K
Keep the drum beat going and talk about variants in the msm. They are preparing for another shutdown for next year and 2024.

NIL CARBORUNDUM
Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Mark Perry] #14043466 06/25/21 11:53 PM
R
rangerb Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Originally Posted by Mark Perry

Lots of us had family and friends affected by COVID. I personally did. The vaccine should be a choice no matter how someone tries to shame others into getting it. The Delta variant will probably affect the unvaccinated the most but that is their choice to make. The CDC has already came out and said the vaccines are effective against the Delta variant so no sense some in the media trying to fear monger about it. Plenty of news articles from reliable sources say the vaccines work against the Delta variants.

Yesterday was lowest number of hospitalizations in Tecas since last March but yet no major media coverage? Is good news forbidden now? It's even lower today and still.no coverage.

I agree, neither should a person be shamed for getting the shot or wearing a mask. If you were stranded on the water, I would never shame your motor or boat, but would offer you help. Especially if you were down the Red..😊. Bet the Suns and NCS are not happy about a hoax keeping players out..

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: rangerb] #14043537 06/26/21 01:26 AM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W

We lost a family member he was fat AF his whole life. His next biscuit and gravy might have got him anyway.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Mark Perry] #14043541 06/26/21 01:30 AM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E

FYI, Wall Street Journal has a report out of Israel that 50% of those getting infected by the Delta variant had the 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/vaccin...ta-cases-in-israeli-outbreak-11624624326

I don't have a subscription to it so I can't see if they covered whether any of those cases resulted in severe cases that caused hospitalizations or deaths.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #14043549 06/26/21 01:36 AM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw

FYI, Wall Street Journal has a report out of Israel that 50% of those getting infected by the Delta variant had the 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine.

I don't have a subscription to it so I can't see if they covered whether any of those cases resulted in severe cases that caused hospitalizations or deaths.

You would love for the world to shut down again wouldn't you, you libs actually hope for death of others. You are sickos

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: WAWI] #14043552 06/26/21 01:37 AM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by WAWI

You would love for the world to shut down again wouldn't you, you libs actually hope for death of others. You are sickos

Not a lib sicko. You need to get a life.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Allison1] #14043555 06/26/21 01:39 AM
S
Stump jumper Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
I got the Moderna. Not a big deal. No side effects at all. I also get a flu shot every year. I have a buddy that refuses to get the shot. It is his choice.

2200 Bay Champ/200 Mercury Optimax
2017 Tundra TSS 4x4 Crewmax 5.7L
Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #14043564 06/26/21 01:45 AM
chickenman Offline

This is what we have learned about the vaccines since Jan 1 2021:

Short Term results
50+/-% (Pfizer) of the vaccines administered in the United States are 50% effective against this Delta variant that is more contagious, deadlier, and transmissible.
You can die from Covid-19 and its variants if you've been vaccinated

Long Term results
Unknown

[Linked Image]
Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May [Re: Allison1] #14043567 06/26/21 01:49 AM
petro Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Covid is still a thing?

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index