Texas Fishing Forum

Nearly all Covid deaths in May

Posted By: Allison1

Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/24/21 10:36 PM

Fewer than 1200 of 853k hospitalizations in May were people that had been fully vaccinated.
Thats about .1%.
About 150 of the 18k deaths were from people that were fully vaccinated, .8%.
https://www.cbs17.com/news/nearly-all-covid-deaths-in-us-are-now-among-unvaccinated/
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/24/21 10:39 PM

It's ALL a lie! From the very beginning till over 18 months into this CCP spread Bio-weapon attack....it's all a lie!
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/24/21 10:43 PM

Thanks Dr. Fauci
Posted By: The Searchers

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/24/21 10:43 PM

Stay in the house bud. It’s super dangerous out here. Please only come out to support national qawheer day or national unemployment day.
Posted By: GarySHO

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/24/21 11:01 PM

rolleyes
Posted By: Tneel

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/24/21 11:12 PM

I've only worn mask when I had to,haven't used a drop of hand sanitizer and I haven't had even a sniffle.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/24/21 11:23 PM

Hoax
Posted By: Let’s Go Brandon

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 12:25 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 01:03 AM

Flew for work yesterday and saw several people of all ages including their children, wearing 2 mask + a face shield, and some with gloves to boot…. You know damn well they were vaccinated too. If you are that worried, please stay home!
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 01:22 AM

COVID SHMOVID

those of you that seem to thrive or feed on this nonsense are simply baffling

Will you still light all the candles in your basement COVID shrine when this carp is history?
Posted By: a777pilot

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 02:05 AM

I don't know what that means.
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by a777pilot

My interpretation is nothing short of a big “I told you so”.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lu See Fur
[Linked Image]

both luciferians?
Posted By: Pinkus

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 02:37 AM

Pretty sure it’s ally’s way of saying he prefers the “company” of other men and not the ladies. Not surprised!!
Posted By: CKINCAID

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by Pinkus

Pretty sure it’s ally’s way of saying he prefers the “company” of other men and not the ladies. Not surprised!!

roflmao
Posted By: Team Skeeterless

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 03:39 AM

Grandma is a covid death. No symptoms and stage 4 cancer but died in assisted living 3 days after testing positive and was only tested bc assisted living person had it. Hoax for sure!
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 03:46 AM

I got a 99.8% chance of living.

Take that concoction for the Wuhan flu... I am not!!!!!!
Posted By: Duke 22

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by WAWI
Hoax

To say the least
Posted By: Gusick

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 03:53 AM

I'm not going to worry about it anymore. There may be some people that can't take a vaccine for some reason, and I do empathize with that, but most people getting sick from Covid now are exposing themselves to it by choice. Vaccines and PPE are both widely available now, we are not going to get Bubba use that anymore than we are going to get him to quite smoking 30 cigarettes a day.
Posted By: Tsunami_1

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:12 AM

No need to get vaccinated, as soon as it warms up it will all go away, you'll see! If the heat doesn't end it the election surely will, you'll see!
Posted By: Flyfisherman

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:15 AM

Get a life Allison
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Gusick
I'm not going to worry about it anymore. There may be some people that can't take a vaccine for some reason, and I do empathize with that, but most people getting sick from Covid now are exposing themselves to it by choice. Vaccines and PPE are both widely available now, we are not going to get Bubba use that anymore than we are going to get him to quite smoking 30 cigarettes a day.

Who are you to tell bubba to do anything. Oh that’s right, you lefties think you have authority to tell everyone what to do, how about mind your own Fn business worry about yourself and the rest of your reach around buddies and F off.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21

Who are you to tell bubba to do anything. Oh that’s right, you lefties think you have authority to tell everyone what to do, how about mind your own Fn business worry about yourself and the rest of your reach around buddies and F off.

I’m getting gusick and tired of his [censored].
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Flyfisherman
Get a life Allison

He has one. Internet troll and fact checker...because Trump.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Tsunami_1
No need to get vaccinated, as soon as it warms up it will all go away, you'll see! If the heat doesn't end it the election surely will, you'll see!

Freedom of choice must scare you to death.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by John175☮
Originally Posted by Flyfisherman
Get a life Allison

He has one. Internet troll and fact checker...because Trump.

Spent his career working for USPS. If that doesn’t show you’re mentally ill, I don’t know what does.
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:59 AM

It really is a shame shame all the people candidate KaHarris and other Dems scared away when they said they would never ever ever never take the vac if Trump said to. No telling how many that killed.
Posted By: RickS.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:59 AM

I'm not a lab rat.
I have absolutely no problems with anyone who wants to get it. Their body their choice
But it's getting real frikin old dealing with vaccine bullies. The vaccines has been available now for what, 8 months. People know it's available. If they haven't gotten the shot by now. They're not going to get it. So stop acting like you're a rep from Pfizer or Moderma.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 12:17 PM

Where’s the report that tells us how many died after getting the first shot?

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry

Liberals have to have people make choices for them, led like sheep.
Posted By: Jpurdue

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 12:43 PM

I think Allison's point was the vaccine is highly effective. Close to zero of the people dying or getting hospitalized with COVID were vaccinated. Not new information, but good to see it play out as expected in the real word.

The bad dream is over. Enough of the population has been vaccinated at this point that daily new cases and deaths are falling exponentially. There will likely always been some low level rate of background infection. COVID isn't going away. Most folks who have not been vaccinated will eventually become infected, but it could take years for that to happen given the low rate of spread. They are making the choice to take their chances with this lab made Chinese virus over the American made vaccine. Their choice. Let's move along.

We survived the virus and the economic disaster it created. Time to get back to arguing over how people should use their genitalia and whether our annual deficit should be 1, 2, or 3 trillion.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 01:01 PM

I'm sure there will continue to be whining for years to come. The nation has shown itself to be overrun by chickens. Some of you have permanently shamed yourself. The bed wetters are everywhere.
Posted By: TexasZman

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 01:14 PM

Just make sure you wear your mask everywhere you go. As soon as you set foot outside your home. In your car - when you're by yourself - with the windows up. Outside, in the breeze, when no one else is around. Because 6 ft. just isn't enough.

"Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air...."

You're sheep. You deserve to be led to slaughter.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 01:16 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 01:30 PM

[Linked Image]

Dr. Fauci gay???... Not that's there's anything wrong with that... Dan roflmao
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 01:33 PM

juggle
Posted By: Longeye

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 01:59 PM

Biggest hoax in US history. Sounds like some of you people better get off your keyboard cause the latest news is that you can catch it by reading about it on your laptop.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 02:42 PM

I posted numbers. I believe they show something that is hard to ignore.

I did it just in case someone who was trying to make a decision had not heard or was looking for more information.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Allison1

I did it just in case someone who was trying to make a decision had not heard or was looking for more information.

How many had underlying conditions?

Fetch the relevant numbers.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 02:55 PM

Here's a map of gun deaths in the USA for 2021. 96.4% were preventable by putting the criminals behind bars for previous crimes.

Just some additional factoids on deaths.

[Linked Image]

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/query/14c00d51-0b8d-4dd6-a71e-0caa61f54155/map
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 02:59 PM

Do you really believe at this point people can't find the info they need? roflmao
Posted By: thrashfish

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Jpurdue
I think Allison's point was the vaccine is highly effective. Close to zero of the people dying or getting hospitalized with COVID were vaccinated. Not new information, but good to see it play out as expected in the real word.

The bad dream is over. Enough of the population has been vaccinated at this point that daily new cases and deaths are falling exponentially. There will likely always been some low level rate of background infection. COVID isn't going away. Most folks who have not been vaccinated will eventually become infected, but it could take years for that to happen given the low rate of spread. They are making the choice to take their chances with this lab made Chinese virus over the American made vaccine. Their choice. Let's move along.

We survived the virus and the economic disaster it created. Time to get back to arguing over how people should use their genitalia and whether our annual deficit should be 1, 2, or 3 trillion.

Well Said. thumb
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 03:11 PM

The curve has been flattened. The hospitals are not overwhelmed. They will not become overwhelmed 6-8-18 months from now. The kidnapper has fallen asleep, escape from the dungeon and be free. I can drive ten minutes in any direction and get a shot if I chose to do so, stop nanny talk talk.

Oh wait, mid-term elections are coming up next year.
Posted By: Streater

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Head
[Linked Image]

both luciferians?

What's wrong with Luciferians?
Posted By: donothin

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 04:56 PM

Not a good place to post the facts. Fact based decisions are not the paradigm here. Mostly deniers who have no clue.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by donothin

Not a good place to post the facts. Fact based decisions are not the paradigm here. Mostly deniers who have no clue.

Maybe try facebook if you are into big group hugs
Posted By: rangerb

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 06:32 PM

I guess some people were lucky they didn’t have a love one die or be in icu due to the (hoax) covid 19. I wasn’t one of those.

Hate to lose more : You can real more about the Delta vaariant and who will be more likely to catch it on lots of different news outlets.

“Delta variant may soon be the most common COVID-19 strain in North Texas, doctors say - FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth”
Posted By: Gusick

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 06:35 PM

Ok then, just do whatever you want.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by rangerb
I guess some people were lucky they didn’t have a love one die or be in icu due to the (hoax) covid 19. I wasn’t one of those.

Hate to lose more : You can real more about the Delta vaariant and who will be more likely to catch it on lots of different news outlets.

“Delta variant may soon be the most common COVID-19 strain in North Texas, doctors say - FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth”

Lots of us had family and friends affected by COVID. I personally did. The vaccine should be a choice no matter how someone tries to shame others into getting it. The Delta variant will probably affect the unvaccinated the most but that is their choice to make. The CDC has already came out and said the vaccines are effective against the Delta variant so no sense some in the media trying to fear monger about it. Plenty of news articles from reliable sources say the vaccines work against the Delta variants.

Yesterday was lowest number of hospitalizations in Tecas since last March but yet no major media coverage? Is good news forbidden now? It's even lower today and still.no coverage.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 08:32 PM

Ok then, just do whatever you want.

I have and will, now your getting the point.
Posted By: chickenman

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Biden
Here’s the deal: The Delta variant is more contagious, it’s deadlier, and it’s spreading quickly around the world – leaving young, unvaccinated people more vulnerable than ever. Please, get vaccinated if you haven’t already. Let’s head off this strain before it’s too late. – Joe Biden

Where did the Delta variant come from? India. 3.8% of India was vaccinated as of 6/22/21. How did India cases come down 85% from its peak on 5/8/21 while this delta variant was dominant? If its “deadlier”, explain the emergency room visit numbers by age in the United States. He can’t.

Originally Posted by donothin

When you’ve lost faith in our government, you loose faith in their “facts”. Since the beginning of COVID, our government has never been on the side of science, evidence, and data. This latest Delta variant garbage has once again put our governments lies on display for the world to see.

Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Close to zero of the people dying or getting hospitalized with COVID were vaccinated. Not new information, but good to see it play out as expected in the real word.

Run your "close to zero" numbers again. Remember your “one life is too many” slogan and present your case again.
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:45 PM

Keep the drum beat going and talk about variants in the msm. They are preparing for another shutdown for next year and 2024.
Posted By: rangerb

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/25/21 11:53 PM

Lots of us had family and friends affected by COVID. I personally did. The vaccine should be a choice no matter how someone tries to shame others into getting it. The Delta variant will probably affect the unvaccinated the most but that is their choice to make. The CDC has already came out and said the vaccines are effective against the Delta variant so no sense some in the media trying to fear monger about it. Plenty of news articles from reliable sources say the vaccines work against the Delta variants.

Yesterday was lowest number of hospitalizations in Tecas since last March but yet no major media coverage? Is good news forbidden now? It's even lower today and still.no coverage.

I agree, neither should a person be shamed for getting the shot or wearing a mask. If you were stranded on the water, I would never shame your motor or boat, but would offer you help. Especially if you were down the Red..😊. Bet the Suns and NCS are not happy about a hoax keeping players out..

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:26 AM

We lost a family member he was fat AF his whole life. His next biscuit and gravy might have got him anyway.
Posted By: Emit R Detsaw

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:30 AM

FYI, Wall Street Journal has a report out of Israel that 50% of those getting infected by the Delta variant had the 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/vaccin...ta-cases-in-israeli-outbreak-11624624326

I don't have a subscription to it so I can't see if they covered whether any of those cases resulted in severe cases that caused hospitalizations or deaths.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw

FYI, Wall Street Journal has a report out of Israel that 50% of those getting infected by the Delta variant had the 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine.

I don't have a subscription to it so I can't see if they covered whether any of those cases resulted in severe cases that caused hospitalizations or deaths.

You would love for the world to shut down again wouldn't you, you libs actually hope for death of others. You are sickos

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by WAWI

You would love for the world to shut down again wouldn't you, you libs actually hope for death of others. You are sickos

Not a lib sicko. You need to get a life.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:39 AM

I got the Moderna. Not a big deal. No side effects at all. I also get a flu shot every year. I have a buddy that refuses to get the shot. It is his choice.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:45 AM

This is what we have learned about the vaccines since Jan 1 2021:

Short Term results
50+/-% (Pfizer) of the vaccines administered in the United States are 50% effective against this Delta variant that is more contagious, deadlier, and transmissible.
You can die from Covid-19 and its variants if you've been vaccinated

Long Term results
Unknown
Posted By: petro

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:49 AM

Covid is still a thing?

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:50 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/6075858/delta-plus-variant/%3famp=true

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...against-variants-found-india-2021-06-22/

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:57 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/6075858/delta-plus-variant/%3famp=true

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...against-variants-found-india-2021-06-22/

Thanks, that is what I thought I had heard, but hadn't found it in print. So they are getting a higher percentage of infections in vaccinated people with Delta, but still keeps most out of the hospitals or morgues.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by petro
Covid is still a thing?

It is to the liberal mooches, hopeul it goes back to lock down and get more of that government tit.
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by petro
Covid is still a thing?

It is to the liberal mooches, hopeul it goes back to lock down and get more of that government tit.

I like tit. Not picky as to what kind.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 02:57 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 11:59 AM

Maybe it's just me but there seems to be a bit of tension in the air. Free beer for everyone until we can get these emotions back under control.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 12:20 PM

How the heck does what I "repeated" from what I've heard awhile back have anything at all to do with freedom of choice? I was merely pointing out I had little faith in the information being spread. So you're say you do have faith in the information? I think not ghost rider!

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:02 PM

Florida quit reporting Covid and went back to normal and now its growing again.

Say what you want. The numbers show that those who got the shot helped and those who didn't are in the group of concern today.
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:16 PM

Say what you want. The numbers show that those who got the shot helped and those who didn't are in the group of concern today.

There are millions of “those who didn’t” who have immunity from prior exposure and don’t need the shot.
Posted By: elcoyote, esq.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Scoundrel

There are millions of “those who didn’t” who have immunity from prior exposure and don’t need the shot.

There are also millions who aren’t giant flappy p’s and aren’t scared of their own shadow who haven’t been brainwashed into getting the shot.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:33 PM

Florida and Alabama went from reporting cases daily to doing so weekly. They still report.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:40 PM

There’s about 10 vajayjay’s on here that are still waiting on the buffoon to tell them if they can have a bbq or not. It’s not looking good for you ladies.
Posted By: ahren

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 01:55 PM

No thanks

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by ahren

Your link didnt load but I think this is the story....

https://www.technocracy.news/shock-european-union-reports-1-5-million-vaccine-injuries-15472-deaths/
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by rj74955
There’s about 10 vajayjay’s on here that are still waiting on the buffoon to tell them if they can have a bbq or not. It’s not looking good for you ladies.

Truth. Dementia Joe could call in an F15 airstrike on their backyards if he sees you without a face diaper.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 03:28 PM

roflmao
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 03:40 PM

Imagine that! Vaccines actually work LOL.

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 03:43 PM

roflmao

This is quality work, I tip my cap to you lol
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Stump jumper
I got the Moderna. Not a big deal. No side effects at all. I also get a flu shot every year. I have a buddy that refuses to get the shot. It is his choice.

Good on you both. At the end of the day it's everyone's choice. It's amazing the times we live in where a difference of opinion can mean being talked down on. I am vaccinated and still wear my mask around people. I have a 1 year old and am doing what I can for him. Regardless of how I feel about the whole thing, wearing a mask does not bother me so I am good. It comes down for me to this. If I was not doing all I could and brought something home to my son and god forbid something happened to him, I would not be able to live with that. I want to know if he does get it, I was doing all I can to protect him. To each their own. At the end of the day, it is everyone's individual decision based on your beliefs or circumstances.
Posted By: The Searchers

Re: Nearly all Covid deaths in May - 06/26/21 04:17 PM

Good to know you agree Trump saved billions of lives!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum