Originally Posted by bockscar
Originally Posted by BigDozer66
Originally Posted by Discloco
I can name two other pro footballers that are sticks on the water:

Randy Moss
Dak Prescott

Surprised Dak wasn’t in this.

Dak is busy at mini camp. cheers

For what? Dallas Cowboys players retire now after their big payday....ask Amari, Jaylon, Dez....hell I dont even remember the last time a big money contract worked out well for the cowboys.

Sorry....im still salty that Dak and Jerry decided to handcuff my favorite team for another 5+ years....but at least Jerry is selling merch since thats all that matters to him!!!!

Edit to add something beside salt to this thread:
Not football...but Roy Jones Jr is supposed to be a pretty hardcore fisherman! I think hes got a couple ponds on his property...and ones a bluegill pond for him to eat out of.

Jerry is the most successful team owner in the world with the brand that he has built with the Dallas Cowboys, it just hasn't translated on to the field.

Yea, i mentioned that. All the cowboys are is a cash cow for the Jones family. They care more about selling jerseys than winning games. Not denying Jerry knows how to make money...but like I said, all his recent big money deals havent played out well aside from the fact that they sold plenty of jersey and merchandise because of the big money deal. It really does seem like as soon as that big money is secured....especially these last few years, these guys just phone it in. I dont even wanna mention zeke....boy am I not looking forward to this season!!!....definitely gonna be hate watching tho roflmao

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Primetime can fish [Re: Darin S.] #14027305 06/10/21 04:09 PM
F
Frank the Tank Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Brian Robison of Texas Longhorns/vikings
Greg Ostertag of duncanville / Kansas Jayhawks / NBA fishes bass champs

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Primetime can fish [Re: bockscar] #14027328 06/10/21 04:26 PM
B
Bad93ex Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B

Yea, i mentioned that. All the cowboys are is a cash cow for the Jones family. They care more about selling jerseys than winning games. Not denying Jerry knows how to make money...but like I said, all his recent big money deals havent played out well aside from the fact that they sold plenty of jersey and merchandise because of the big money deal. It really does seem like as soon as that big money is secured....especially these last few years, these guys just phone it in. I dont even wanna mention zeke....boy am I not looking forward to this season!!!....definitely gonna be hate watching tho roflmao

I am going into the season with the expectation that they will underachieve at every level with an exception of a game or two where they look like absolute world beaters.

Re: Primetime can fish [Re: bockscar] #14027337 06/10/21 04:32 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Randy Moss
Dak Prescott

For what? Dallas Cowboys players retire now after their big payday....ask Amari, Jaylon, Dez....hell I dont even remember the last time a big money contract worked out well for the cowboys.

Sorry....im still salty that Dak and Jerry decided to handcuff my favorite team for another 5+ years....but at least Jerry is selling merch since thats all that matters to him!!!!

Not football...but Roy Jones Jr is supposed to be a pretty hardcore fisherman! I think hes got a couple ponds on his property...and ones a bluegill pond for him to eat out of.

My buddies office is above the practice facility and he said Dak has been throwing INT's regularly! OMG

Maybe he is trying to get them all out of his system before the season starts! peep

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Primetime can fish [Re: Bad93ex] #14027340 06/10/21 04:33 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Bad93ex

I am going into the season with the expectation that they will underachieve at every level with an exception of a game or two where they look like absolute world beaters.

Well we know for sure they will not be 8-8 this year! woot

8-8-1 maybe but not 8-8! stir

Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Primetime can fish [Re: BigDozer66] #14027416 06/10/21 05:22 PM
M
metalruch1 Offline
Angler
Angler
M
I think it is Brian Robinson that we are thinking of! cheers

That's him... he did a video with Billy Lawson a few years back... seems like a really cool guy.

BOOMER SOONER

Re: Primetime can fish [Re: BigDozer66] #14027424 06/10/21 05:26 PM
M
metalruch1 Offline
Angler
Angler
M
[quote=bockscar][quote=BigDozer66][quote=Discloco]I can name two other pro footballers that are sticks on the water

My buddies office is above the practice facility and he said Dak has been throwing INT's regularly! OMG

Maybe he is trying to get them all out of his system before the season starts! peep

Really? You are going to start this already?? The dude had his ankle twisted the wrong way and is working his way back and the "Dak Sux" narrative is already out...C'mon Man!!

Maybe you paper GM buddy can list his resume on why watching a few practices makes his assessment one I should care about bang

BOOMER SOONER

Re: Primetime can fish [Re: Darin S.] #14027445 06/10/21 05:37 PM
D
Darin S. Online Content OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
roflmao Dak will have a good if not great year. I’m not a Cowgirls fan so I have an unbiased view. The Cowgirls will have one of the best offenses in the NFL and the defense really cant get any worse. I see them winning 10 or 11 games and making the playoffs only to get knocked out in the 1st round.

Re: Primetime can fish [Re: metalruch1] #14027464 06/10/21 05:43 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by metalruch1
[quote=bockscar][quote=BigDozer66][quote=Discloco]I can name two other pro footballers that are sticks on the water

Really? You are going to start this already?? The dude had his ankle twisted the wrong way and is working his way back and the "Dak Sux" narrative is already out...C'mon Man!!

Maybe you paper GM buddy can list his resume on why watching a few practices makes his assessment one I should care about bang

Dude don't get your panties in a bunch! frkazoid

He will start working out with the rest of team soon.

I just hope he earns half of his salary and the Cowboys finally win the SB after 25 years!

You won't get a atta boy from my buddy as he is a 49'ers fan. lizard

Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Primetime can fish [Re: BigDozer66] #14027619 06/10/21 07:08 PM
M
metalruch1 Offline
Angler
Angler
M
[quote=BigDozer66][quote=bockscar][quote=BigDozer66][quote=Discloco]I can name two other pro footballers that are sticks on the water

Dude don't get your panties in a bunch! frkazoid

Eye roll emoji... get bent emoji... I had to improvise since they don't have these in the repertoire.

Last edited by metalruch1; 06/10/21 07:10 PM.

BOOMER SOONER

Re: Primetime can fish [Re: BigDozer66] #14027694 06/10/21 07:58 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

AKA every season these last 5-10 years? DAMN JERRY!!!!

Randy Moss
Dak Prescott

Wow....youre really trying to tilt me arent you?!

You remember when Bill Bellicheat got caught recording practices? Not sure how closely you follow it...but quite a few people and athletes said that what Bellicheat did wasnt out of the ordinary and spy type stuff happens all the time.

You remember how I said Jerry doesnt care about winning as much as he does making money.........your buddy having an office in eyesight of the Cowboys practice 100% exemplifies this fact!!! You dont think that there has been some spying done via that building that from my understanding gives you an absolutely epic and clear view of the cowboys practicing? I dont care what anyone says its 100% happened....its just the way of the world in pro sports. Everyone is looking for any edge they can possibly get....its impossible that it hasnt happened, even if in some minor capacity.

I didnt find out about that building until last year....and when i did i borderline lost it! It literally made me feel some type of way....and it wasnt good. For how much tech we have....its impossible for a worker who is a...redskins, eagles, giants, etc.... fan to not have snapped video and done something as "harmless" as tweeting or messaging it to a team....at the least! and all out spygate at the worst. The fact Jerry did that proves his priorities. Ive heard it for a while....but im sold that Jerry doesnt give 2 [censored] about winning ball games and itll be hard to convince me otherwise at this point.

Re: Primetime can fish [Re: Darin S.] #14027702 06/10/21 08:06 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Dak is a pimp with a limp

#MFGA
Re: Primetime can fish [Re: Darin S.] #14027703 06/10/21 08:07 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Well we know for sure they will not be 8-8 this year! woot

8-8-1 maybe but not 8-8! stir

Jerrah said.....we aint going 8-8 NO MO! Hold my beer.......(Hires Mike McCarthy on the premise that hes been studying tape in a basement or some [censored] since they fired him for not being able to produce with the most skilled QB in NFL history).....and yea, we sure didnt go 8-8 last season 🤦‍♂️

So how long do we have to keep the kid gloves on while talking about Dak since he went through a brutal injury which is part of the game and actually had 0 effect on him since he STILL got paid top dollar? Asking how long we have to be non-objective for and cater to the sensitive crowd who doesnt like disagreement?

Dak isnt anywhere near sucking....but hes also not close to a top 5 in terms of current starting QBs, despite being paid as one and potentially handcuffing the team for the near future because he is paid like he is a top QB. (I Give Dak top 10 for sure tho, but that can change in the next 2-3 years too w/all the young talent)

Originally Posted by Darin S.
roflmao Dak will have a good if not great year. I’m not a Cowgirls fan so I have an unbiased view. The Cowgirls will have one of the best offenses in the NFL and the defense really cant get any worse. I see them winning 10 or 11 games and making the playoffs only to get knocked out in the 1st round.

You are right on defense. And yea....the cowboys were supposed to have one of the top offenses the last 2-3 years, but for whatever reason they get blown out early during games.....then rack up their stats on the backend when its not competitve and theres not much hope for a W. This is the story every year recently.

For the record....my panties are in a bunch!!! Im the typical die hard Cowboys bozo....EVERY year is our year.....well im not saying that this year, and I actually think its gonna be real bad....especially with all the good young QBs around the league, the game aint getting easier. Im usually, just estimating.....100% right when it comes to football and basketball, but im hoping im wrong this one time
roflmao

Last edited by bockscar; 06/10/21 08:15 PM.
Re: Primetime can fish [Re: Douglas J] #14027708 06/10/21 08:09 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Douglas J
Dak is a pimp with a limp

And some brand new Jordans on his feet.

Dude just inked a giant deal with Jordan brand and is pretty much their only sponsored pro QB.....it sure is nice to be QB for the Dallas Cowboys...cuz he never wouldve snagged this endorsement before....think im wrong? why did the wait til now to sign him....daks a vet and been in the league years at this point. No they didnt sign Dak.....they signed the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys!

Damn....im tilted now! You all triggered me bang roflmao

Re: Primetime can fish [Re: Darin S.] #14027722 06/10/21 08:19 PM
D
Darin S. Online Content OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Of course Jerry cares about winning. These billionaires don’t buy professional franchises to make money, they were all billionaires before buying a team. It’s a hobby for most of them. You don’t become a billionaire without being super competitive in the real world. Everyone knows Jerry is an ego-maniac that thinks he knows how to build a championship team and clearly he doesn’t. Sorry Cowboy fans but until Jerry hires a “football guy” to make personel decisions and what not this trend will continue. But to say he doesn’t care about winning is just not true.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide