Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: JIM SR.] #14204024 11/27/21 05:45 PM
F
Fishspanker Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by JIM SR.
407 BBQ wasnt on the Best 50 BBQ's in Texas Monthly just released,...sup with that..?? hammer

Texas Monthly is primarily a liberal rag.They should not be allowed to rank BBQ.

The Sheep who only fears the Wolf is eaten by the Shepherd.
Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: Fishspanker] #14222565 12/16/21 05:23 PM
T
TPACK Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by Fishspanker
407 BBQ wasnt on the Best 50 BBQ's in Texas Monthly just released,...sup with that..?? hammer

Texas Monthly is primarily a liberal rag.They should not be allowed to rank BBQ.

Really....... They tried staying as close to Austin, Houston and Dallas as they could.

Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: TPACK] #14223100 12/17/21 02:51 AM
Derek 🐝 Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
Online Shocked
Queen of Bees
Originally Posted by TPACK

Really....... They tried staying as close to Austin, Houston and Dallas as they could.

It's not TX Monthly. It's a single guy who reports for TX Monthly. Daniel's reviews are typically really good and he hit's tons of places outside of the majors and post them on his social media. The major cities are the bbq reviews people are looking for. Nobody is traveling to Jasper or Alpine for good Que. I do think Daniel knocked the likes of the 407's and the Hiem's this go round as they use a gas fired rotisserie and not a true "pitmaster" per say. Set it and forget it. I don't totally agree with Daniel knocking that if he did, but I get it. Similar to the debate of the backyard smokers vs pellet smokers. End product is all I care about.

Ebolacane Researcher
CovidNado Chaser
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: Derek 🐝] #14223827 12/18/21 12:18 AM
Y
YEE_YEE Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Y
Originally Posted by Derek 🐝

It's not TX Monthly. It's a single guy who reports for TX Monthly. Daniel's reviews are typically really good and he hit's tons of places outside of the majors and post them on his social media. The major cities are the bbq reviews people are looking for. Nobody is traveling to Jasper or Alpine for good Que. I do think Daniel knocked the likes of the 407's and the Hiem's this go round as they use a gas fired rotisserie and not a true "pitmaster" per say. Set it and forget it. I don't totally agree with Daniel knocking that if he did, but I get it. Similar to the debate of the backyard smokers vs pellet smokers. End product is all I care about.

My friend Tommy had Tommy'S BBQ in Gun Barrel City and switched to gas for health reasons and never could tell a difference if you know how to BBQ you know how to BBQ

Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: Derek 🐝] #14227024 12/21/21 04:26 PM
Tritonman Online Happy
Super Freak
Online Happy
Super Freak
Originally Posted by Derek 🐝

Has zero to do with pit. It's not a single guy, it was also the editor's of said magazine who were supposed to be the "BBQ expert" shoppers.
I have a great suspicion as to why, but I'll leave it there. IFKYK

[Linked Image]
Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: roadtrip] #14227802 12/22/21 02:16 PM
B
BThomas Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by roadtrip
Anybody tried Smoke Sessions in Royse City?

That is horrible..

Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: Gruber] #14227983 12/22/21 05:11 PM
L
lenahorse Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
L
Did 1 time pass on it here, Soul man' much better maybe Walmart also

Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: Tritonman] #14229280 12/24/21 12:52 AM
O
olefisher Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
O

It's not TX Monthly. It's a single guy who reports for TX Monthly. Daniel's reviews are typically really good and he hit's tons of places outside of the majors and post them on his social media. The major cities are the bbq reviews people are looking for. Nobody is traveling to Jasper or Alpine for good Que. I do think Daniel knocked the likes of the 407's and the Hiem's this go round as they use a gas fired rotisserie and not a true "pitmaster" per say. Set it and forget it. I don't totally agree with Daniel knocking that if he did, but I get it. Similar to the debate of the backyard smokers vs pellet smokers. End product is all I care about. [/quote]

Has zero to do with pit. It's not a single guy, it was also the editor's of said magazine who were supposed to be the "BBQ expert" shoppers.
I have a great suspicion as to why, but I'll leave it there. IFKYK[/quote]

Do you think it had anything to do with your mask optional policy? That would really suck but they are libs.
whip

Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: olefisher] #14229409 12/24/21 04:06 AM
Tritonman Online Happy
Super Freak
Online Happy
Super Freak
Originally Posted by olefisher

I have a great suspicion as to why, but I'll leave it there. IFKYK

Do you think it had anything to do with your mask optional policy? That would really suck but they are libs.
whip

I would hate to think that's the case...however

[Linked Image]
Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: Gruber] #14244172 01/09/22 11:35 PM
M
Mark Cooper Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
M
Best I have had is Hickory stick in Everman. Will never go to any other place in Ft Worth. The 2 inch thick smoked pork chops are a bargain also.

Re: Best BBQ in north Texas? [Re: Mark Cooper] #14245040 01/10/22 06:34 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Mark Cooper
Best I have had is Hickory stick in Everman. Will never go to any other place in Ft Worth. The 2 inch thick smoked pork chops are a bargain also.

its right by our office & it is great

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide