Print Thread
Let Us Remember. . . #14016458 05/31/21 03:41 PM
J
Jezreel Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
J
If your able to be out in a boat today, fishin’ and reeling in the big one. . . Let’s be sure to remember those who have fought and died that we might be able to enjoy the peace and tranquillity on the lake. I think we often take it for granted. I know I do. Let’s not only remember those who have fought and died in the armed forces, but also those here at home dressed in Blue.

This Crappie Forum is filled with a bunch of great guys and gals. Thanks to those who have served.

Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Jezreel] #14016476 05/31/21 04:21 PM
L
leanin post Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
AMEN!
I wish many others had the oportunity to travel to far away places, and see how other people live in 3rd world countries, it would make people appreciate what they have alot more.
As americans we need to try and live our lives to the fullest, in honor of the many young many and woman who never got the chance, 18 to 25 year olds fight our wars mostly. Also we need to stand up for the constitution and rights they died trying to defend. When we raise our hands and take an oath of allegiance, its not to a president, or a service, we swear to support and defend our CONSTITUTION and way of life. even though you may or not be a veteran, as some just couldnt serve do to many reasons, you can still honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice, by flying old glory, supporting disabled veterans and thier families,. and last but not least, stand up for your rights against domestic tyranny. dont let those brave men and woman have died in vain. They lie in cold graves with no voice, but you have a voice, you have to stand up and speak for them. Our government offers minimal help to survivors and thier families, but its not nearly enough. The current war in iraq/afghanistan has been going on for 20 years, people still getting killed. several deployments resulting in so much loss, divorces, PTSD, loss of limbs, financial ruin. a sense of not belonging when they get integrated back into society. substance abuse to deal with emotional scars. only around 10 percent of the population are veterans. Many are buried in far away countries, some never even recovered, or Pows. we must never forget them !!

COMING SOON! .. THE STICKLE HOOK " the stay level sickle hook". sits level in the water with all knots.! Provides better hook sets and more natural jigging motion. No more adjusting the knot, gluing , or tying loop knots that cause the hook point to tangle in the loop, or worse knick the line.. The jighook that will make all others obsolete !
Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Jezreel] #14016481 05/31/21 04:27 PM
P
pop r Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
P
AMEN+ flag

Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Jezreel] #14016925 06/01/21 12:50 AM
Drycreek3189 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
leanin post, well said ! I can only add that there are several good organizations out there that support and aid veterans. Consider supporting one or more of them. I support Tunnels to Towers but there are others that deserve our support.

Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Jezreel] #14017068 06/01/21 03:03 AM
J
JIM SR. Online Sick
TFF Guru
Online Sick
TFF Guru
J
soldier flag

Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Drycreek3189] #14017461 06/01/21 04:36 PM
L
leanin post Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by Drycreek3189
leanin post, well said ! I can only add that there are several good organizations out there that support and aid veterans. Consider supporting one or more of them. I support Tunnels to Towers but there are others that deserve our support.

be VERY VERY careful who you contribute to. many of these organizations claim non profit under the law, but if you do some research under 501 3 c laws, some of the CEOs collect a salary of over a million dollars, LEGALLY! wounded warrior project is one of them, they have 3 officers, that make a million each. read the fine print. you can research any 5013c charitable organizations yearly tax filings online, its required by law. . wounded warrior project has actually sued several veterans who ve spoken out against them,. and I have first hand knowledge of this. names and dates.
I believe as citizens it would be more effective to pressure the govt to do more for veterans,.,. the govt will send planeloads of cash to Iran, which iran sends to hezbolla to make rockets to bomb isreal ,OUR BEST ALLY IN THE MID EAST. while veterans are homeless. they always say " the country is broke: lie.. the us prints money and the whole world accepts it... its a magic economy of sorts. as long as american controls the world oil markets, we can print all the money we want and its valuable. controlling the oil markets also gives us power to impose sanctions,, many countries cannot survive, such as china with out imports,, take china, they cant grow enough food to feed thier population, or germany they cant produce enough wood or coal or fuel. to heat thier country . America is truly the land of milk and honey,, truly blessed.
Fisher house is a great organization to donate to. and several others. just do research. its all public information.

COMING SOON! .. THE STICKLE HOOK " the stay level sickle hook". sits level in the water with all knots.! Provides better hook sets and more natural jigging motion. No more adjusting the knot, gluing , or tying loop knots that cause the hook point to tangle in the loop, or worse knick the line.. The jighook that will make all others obsolete !
Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Jezreel] #14017813 06/01/21 10:08 PM
banker-always fishing Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
flag soldier God Bless all those who gave up their lives for our freedom! angel2

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Jezreel] #14017931 06/02/21 12:14 AM
H
HOGON Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
H
Great Thread and God Bless.

Freedom is not Free.

Back the Blue as well. thumb

flag texas police soldier

Last edited by HOGON; 06/02/21 12:15 AM.

ACC CRAPPIE STIX
BONEHEAD TACKLE
LEWS REELS
PEPOPS JIGS
FEARLESS JIGS
BUBBAS BAITS
MAD CRAPPIE JIGS
DANS JIGS
CRAZY ANGLER TACKLE
THERMOCLINE LURES
CONSTANT PURSUIT OUTFITTERS
MR CRAPPIE
POWER PRO SUPER SLICK BRAID
BERKLEY VANISH GOLD/TRANSITION
LIFT SAVER TROLLING MOTOR MOUNT
SHUT UP AND FISH
SLAB SYNDICATE JIGS
THUMPER ELITE OUTFITTERS
Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: HOGON] #14018522 06/02/21 03:35 PM
L
leanin post Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by HOGON
Great Thread and God Bless.

Freedom is not Free.

Back the Blue as well. thumb

flag texas police soldier

yes, anyone who will show up with a gun and a badge who will get into a gun battle for you, who doesnt even know you, while you hide behind the rim of your vehicle, deserves respect., back the badge, and let them know you care abt them. Also our paramedics who show up when the violence is still unfolding, dealing with people high on angle dust and crack .

Last edited by leanin post; 06/05/21 11:16 AM.

Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Jezreel] #14019108 06/03/21 01:27 AM
T
Tim nichols Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
For sure was eating at Chili's Monday saw a old timer wearing a Yorktown hat I told him how much I appreciated him and he was wearing a very cool hat.

Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Jezreel] #14019157 06/03/21 02:01 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
cheers

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Let Us Remember. . . [Re: Tim nichols] #14021553 06/05/21 11:18 AM
L
leanin post Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by Tim nichols
For sure was eating at Chili's Monday saw a old timer wearing a Yorktown hat I told him how much I appreciated him and he was wearing a very cool hat.

the vietnam and korean vets should also be honored, they were not very popular wars.
I read a bumper sticker once on a vetnam vets car that read " WE DIDNT LOSE THE WAR, THEY MADE US LEAVE !

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide