[Linked Image]

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Okie Poke] #13960789 04/15/21 03:34 AM
R
RayBob Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
R
Does it bother anyone that the shots don't give immunity and are only supposed to lessen severity of the symptoms? They also don't stop transmission of the virus.

I was "vaccinated" in April of 2020:
Long lasting immunity - Read all about it here!

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: outfishdya] #13960973 04/15/21 12:34 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by outfishdya
Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
At first I thought maybe Okie Poke was just pushing “the narrative“, and I resisted. I aligned with elcoyote because his motivations for not wanting me to get vaccinated have been pure. He hates me. I respect that.

But in this very thread I learned that Okie Poke’s motivation is fueled by nothing other than his love for us. According to the Bible, love is stronger than hate. I still have great respect for elcoyote and how much he hates me, but I have to follow the Bible. It seems Okie Poke and Jesus want me to get the shot, so I will.

Thank you Okie Poke and thank you Jesus. elcoyote, I don’t wish for you to get the shot, I just hope that you can somehow learn to hate me more.

Just trying to be helpful for the safety of mankind......

One small prick for man
One giant prick for mankind.....

roflmao

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Okie Poke] #13961021 04/15/21 01:08 PM
T
Techfisher Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Well I'm glad that this whole shot/no-shot thing is finally cleared up. I do a shot a week and a toke for jesus as well so I have all the bases covered. Oh and my gates tracking chip seems to be working fine according to the nice govt. agent that stopped by my house last week to check on me while doing a survey on how many, if any, guns I might have and what political party did I vote for last election....:) Such a nice young lady with well pressed camouflage fatigues and jacket.

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Okie Poke] #13961196 04/15/21 03:02 PM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Got my second shot two weeks ago. No problems at all. 72 years old with some underlying medical conditions and feeling great. Doctors who I have been seeing for years have all told me to get the shots. I did and I am happy that I did. I also respect the ones who have not taken the shot. It is their God Given Right to have that choice.

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Okie Poke] #13961356 04/15/21 04:44 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
After deciding to get it yesterday, I did a reconnaissance mission to the Sanger Dollar General. The cashier (a/k/a doctor?) appeared to be qualified to ring up my 9v batteries...but I’m not sure about her doctoring skills. Maybe she’s just been so busy doctoring it’s left no time for basic hygiene, but something seems off.

I know I should just trust the government, but I’ve temporarily tapped the brakes on my vaccination plans.

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Sawhorse] #13961359 04/15/21 04:45 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
After deciding to get it yesterday, I did a reconnaissance mission to the Sanger Dollar General. The cashier (a/k/a doctor?) appeared to be qualified to ring up my 9v batteries...but I’m not sure about her doctoring skills. Maybe she’s just been so busy doctoring it’s left no time for basic hygiene, but something seems off.

I know I should just trust the government, but I’ve temporarily tapped the brakes on my vaccination plans.

try CVS. easy in and out.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13961364 04/15/21 04:47 PM
RATZ Online Happy
Activity Coordinator
Online Happy
Activity Coordinator
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

tarrant county is fully caught up just sign up and tell them what works best for you

If God is your co-pilot then change seats

https://abaltcustomlures.com/

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: RATZ] #13961371 04/15/21 04:51 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by RATZ

tarrant county is fully caught up just sign up and tell them what works best for you

they have appointments in weatherford (parker co.)

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13961403 04/15/21 05:14 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

Thanks but I’m really fixated on Dollar General as my preferred provider. I may relax the Sanger location requirement, but anywhere besides Dollar General is a deal-breaker.

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Okie Poke] #13961527 04/15/21 07:00 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Still a hard no

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Sawhorse] #13961530 04/15/21 07:00 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F

Thanks but I’m really fixated on Dollar General as my preferred provider. I may relax the Sanger location requirement, but anywhere besides Dollar General is a deal-breaker.

It's obvious as to your level of commitment. Try Family Dollar or step it up to Dollar Tree. All are trained at the same place - back alley. DG's ginger snap cookies are better, though.

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: fishslime] #13961531 04/15/21 07:02 PM
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by fishslime

It's obvious as to your level of commitment. Try Family Dollar or step it up to Dollar Tree. All are trained at the same place - back alley. DG's ginger snap cookies are better, though.

our family dollar is top notch, but the biker chicks work at DG.

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Gitter Done] #13961646 04/15/21 08:37 PM
T
Tsunami_1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Originally Posted by Gitter Done
Got my second shot two weeks ago. No problems at all. 72 years old with some underlying medical conditions and feeling great. Doctors who I have been seeing for years have all told me to get the shots. I did and I am happy that I did. I also respect the ones who have not taken the shot. It is their God Given Right to have that choice.

This is true...if they stay in the CELLAR!

Re: Have you had your shot? [Re: Tsunami_1] #13961668 04/15/21 08:54 PM
Okie Poke Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1
Originally Posted by Gitter Done

This is true...if they stay in the CELLAR!

It’s the cellar for that stubborn feller!

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide