Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Does this mean I am gay? [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13957711 04/12/21 10:54 PM
tmd11111 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Just wait until you are checked for a hernia or have your prostate checked, then you will know for sure if you are. bolt

My very first prostate exam was by a female doctor and she had her female nurse in the room with her. I tried to leave them a tip.

Re: Does this mean I am gay? [Re: tmd11111] #13957802 04/12/21 11:56 PM
E
Emit R Detsaw Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
E
Originally Posted by tmd11111
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Just wait until you are checked for a hernia or have your prostate checked, then you will know for sure if you are. bolt

My very first prostate exam was by a female doctor and she had her female nurse in the room with her. I tried to leave them a tip.

Last year my female VA doc said the PSA test had really good numbers but would do the physical check if I wanted her to. Last time I had a turn your head and cough, it was a military female doc. I was glad that her face was all scared, kept it from being an embarrassing moment.

May you be treated the way you treat other people, today and everyday!

Re: Does this mean I am gay? [Re: FishinDonkey] #13957869 04/13/21 12:40 AM
reeltexan Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Online Happy
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by FishinDonkey
Wife got me a massage - been in horrible pain - head to toe.... got there, layed down, and dude walked in.... already had my shirt off and laying face down---- knew it was a dude by the voice.... I was in so much pain, and I've had male chiropractors before- so I looked at it like that.... well, this was no chiropractor. didn't ask his name, but, I'll call him Bob....Man, Bob, lubed me up with hot oil and lotion and rubbed my body and really focused on my [censored]....it was horrible. I didn't know it was possible to flex and squeeze every muscle in your entire body at once, and hold it there for 60 mins, but I did it..... But- I felt too awkward to say "stop". And Bob kept telling me to "relax".....Well, no, Bob, I'm not going to relax.... and what the hell has happened to me that I compromised my values, belief system, and apparently my sexuality, because I didn't want to offend someone.....

TIA for the words of support and encouragement I know I will receive.

you have issues.

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Re: Does this mean I am gay? [Re: LoneStarSon] #13957942 04/13/21 01:39 AM
FishinDonkey Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
Originally Posted by LoneStarSon
This may be the funniest thread I've read in a long time...great job, guys.

To the OP, first the therapist should have introduced themselves to you....it helps to build rapport. Also, it prevents surprises about who will be working on you. You should have been asked to fill out an information sheet with regards to your health and the areas you wanted worked and those you wanted to avoid. The therapist should have then reviewed the information with you and gone over the session and how they would be working. They should have left the room, allowed you to get undressed to your comfort level and onto the table. You should have had a sheet (the law requires at least a towel to cover your genitals, but I and most places use a twin sheet and a blanket over my clients) to climb under and then let the therapist know you were ready.

If you told the therapist you were having back pan, especially when seated, then it would make perfect sense for them to spend a bit longer on the glutes. If you had back pain, primarily when standing, then it would make more sense to work the hamstrings and quads (possibly the calves as well). It really depends on what's going on with you.

At any point during the session, you have every right to let the therapist know you are not comfortable, or that what they are doing is painful, or whatever. It's your body, it's your money, the session is for your benefit. If a therapist doesn't respect you or your boundaries, tell the therapist you want to end the session immediately. I have had to do that after a student therapist burned me. On the other side of things, I have ended a session as a therapist when a client began spouting a bunch of racist things and did not wish to be quiet. I am not going to listen to that junk. Period.

I look at massages and therapeutic bodywork as being two different types of the same thing. Basic massages are about relaxing, therapeutic bodywork is about helping the body heal, or perform better. I practice primarily rehabilitative and sports massage. Most of my clients are athletes trying to maintain their bodies and enhance their performance, or people that are injured or have a chronic condition and need massage to function. I work with amateur athletes, elite/professional athletes, physicians, amputees, clients that use wheelchairs, etc. My clients range in age from 7 years old to their early 80's.

I'm sorry you did not have a session that you found to be beneficial. Unfortunately, that happens from time to time. And to answer your question....getting a massage/bodywork from a male does not make you gay...no more than having a male physician to give you a prostate exam, colonoscopy, catheter, hernia check, etc.

But seriously, the responses on this thread have been hilarious.

uhhh.... Bob?

Re: Does this mean I am gay? [Re: FishinDonkey] #13957994 04/13/21 02:06 AM
L
LoneStarSon Online Content
Private Dancer
Online Content
Private Dancer
L
No. I am the sole therapist for a large university...and my name is not Bob.

Re: Does this mean I am gay? [Re: FishinDonkey] #13957998 04/13/21 02:08 AM
Westside. Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Yes

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide