Keith Speers #13904832 02/28/21 01:10 AM
J
jig master Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
J
What ever happened to Keith Speers ??

Don't believe everything you hear and half of what you see . Living for the Thump !!
Re: Keith Speers [Re: jig master] #13905040 02/28/21 03:34 AM
F
Fishbonz Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
F
Last time we communicated ,which was a few years ago, he mentioned to me that he an out of state assignment. That`s all I can say. hmmm

HE aka Fishbonz
Re: Keith Speers [Re: Fishbonz] #13905131 02/28/21 06:35 AM
J
jig master Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by Fishbonz
Last time we communicated ,which was a few years ago, he mentioned to me that he an out of state assignment. That`s all I can say. hmmm

Hmmmmm. He was a very respected feller on here and taught me a lot. I will never forget when he told me about ash creek that one year I guess it was 5 plus years ago. I had never caught crappie like that in a creek during the spawn. He said enjoy it as this kinda spawn doesn’t come around often. I remember we had got a lot of rain right before that spawn and how everything else lined up so perfect. It was on on that creek for like a month or better. He was very knowledgeable on a lot. It’s been said he is the reason for all the stake beds on Navarro Mills. Anyways I just have noticed he hasn’t been around in several years and I hope he’s ok. He’s one the originals on here as far as I can remember. Good times.

Ps : That spawn in ash that year you literally could be talking to someone passing by in that creek dipping your jig in the middle of it and bam fish on. I never seen so many excited folks in my life including a buddy I took the second day and I’m talking big fish no little ones very often. JS it was awesome and I met some great folks.

Last edited by jig master; 02/28/21 06:42 AM.

Don't believe everything you hear and half of what you see . Living for the Thump !!
Re: Keith Speers [Re: jig master] #13905163 02/28/21 12:13 PM
C
crapicat Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
I saw him on the water, but it was a couple years ago, and I haven’t heard from him since a Couple weeks after that.

Re: Keith Speers [Re: jig master] #13907536 03/02/21 05:57 AM
F
Fishbonz Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by jig master
Originally Posted by Fishbonz

Hmmmmm. He was a very respected feller on here and taught me a lot. I will never forget when he told me about ash creek that one year I guess it was 5 plus years ago. I had never caught crappie like that in a creek during the spawn. He said enjoy it as this kinda spawn doesn’t come around often. I remember we had got a lot of rain right before that spawn and how everything else lined up so perfect. It was on on that creek for like a month or better. He was very knowledgeable on a lot. It’s been said he is the reason for all the stake beds on Navarro Mills. Anyways I just have noticed he hasn’t been around in several years and I hope he’s ok. He’s one the originals on here as far as I can remember. Good times.

Ps : That spawn in ash that year you literally could be talking to someone passing by in that creek dipping your jig in the middle of it and bam fish on. I never seen so many excited folks in my life including a buddy I took the second day and I’m talking big fish no little ones very often. JS it was awesome and I met some great folks.

Yes! Ash Creek is SPECIAL during the spawn.It `s a ways back there but when you get in there it`s good fishing & a lot of fun! Keith use to post screenshots on a regular basis and yes he did put a lot of stake beds in the lake . In fact there is an old youtube video of him making them and putting them in Navarro.

HE aka Fishbonz

HE aka Fishbonz
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide