texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Texasbassguide, Kickinbass903, Joshep P, Doc_0424, Vital
115220 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 101,795
hopalong 96,131
Pilothawk 80,817
Bigbob_FTW 73,163
JDavis7873ฎ 67,402
Mark Perry 62,620
Forum Statistics
Forums61
Topics1,146,688
Posts15,674,301
Members140,220
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13869046 02/01/21 02:14 AM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 9,258
BigDozer66 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 9,258
Some nice ones already this year! cheers


2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: lconn4] #13869119 02/01/21 03:44 AM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 26,614
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 26,614
Originally Posted by lconn4
[Linked Image]

Caught it at 2:00 today. Knew it was heavy for only 23 inches, had a boater weigh it for me. 9 lbs 12 oz.. Murvaul. 3 feet of water, in the trees, 54 degree water temp.

[Linked Image]
If your boat is wider than 28 inches you canโ€™t get back to where this one lives.


Congrats. Awesome fish.


[Linked Image]
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13869164 02/01/21 04:48 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,389
J
James Biggs Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
J
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 3,389
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

No fish but we got the freezer full of low fence axis deer!!

Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: James Biggs] #13869173 02/01/21 05:06 AM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,350
H
Hook'em79 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
H
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,350
Originally Posted by James Biggs
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

No fish but we got the freezer full of low fence axis deer!!


That is some fine eating James!


God, Family, Friends
www.sterlingtractor.com

Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13869206 02/01/21 10:43 AM
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 9,513
Bandit 200 XP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 9,513
Originally Posted by Okie Poke
Any species, let's just see some fresh fish pics. Gotta be from 2021, not 2020.

[Linked Image]

thumb


Triton 200 XP
Yamaha 200 ox66
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13869209 02/01/21 11:08 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 61,679
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 61,679
Nice fish. cheers


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13869996 02/01/21 09:21 PM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,183
OzzieFish Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,183
><> this is it...Hehehehe

Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13870085 02/01/21 10:33 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,798
C
Chris G Offline
Extreme Angler
Offline
Extreme Angler
C
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,798
I have been VERY fortunate over the last 6 weeks. Decided to force myself to take some time off after Christmas and the fishing was crazy thanks to some time on some private lakes with a good friend and a couple of days on Choke with a another good friend and my BIL. Since Dec 26th, I am guessing I've caught at least 30 fish over 5#. Biggest being just last week and one of my ranches while on a conference call....this fish was easily 9# and may have been pushing 10#. I didn't have any of my gear with me therefore no scale. Fish was caught on a medium spinning rod which was a blast. Next 2 biggest this year so far are 8.60 and 6.30. Hope the rest of the year is this good but that isn't gonna happen.

Sorry for bad image quality....my Dad took with his dam samsung and for some reason stood 15 feet away instead of taking a proper fish pic. And before the TFF fish weight guessing police come out, I know what a 9+ pound fish looks and feels like in my hands. The guy holding it (me) is a little larger the the average person.

[Linked Image]


[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Chris G] #13870145 02/01/21 11:04 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,684
JPeel Offline
TFF Celebrity
Offline
TFF Celebrity
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,684
Originally Posted by Chris G
....
And before the TFF fish weight guessing police come out, I know what a 9+ pound fish looks and feels like in my hands. The guy holding it (me) is a little larger the the average person.


I was gonna say 8.97 hammer

That's a toad at any weight thumb


the fisherman formerly known as Blu-Ranger....
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13870246 02/02/21 12:17 AM
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,316
Okie Poke Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,316
Nice, Chris. Lots of good fish posted. I love seeing fresh fish pics!


2018 Skeeter FX20LE w/ Yamaha 250 SHO ๐Ÿ˜Ž




Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Chris G] #13870255 02/02/21 12:27 AM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 26,614
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 26,614
Originally Posted by Chris G
I have been VERY fortunate over the last 6 weeks. Decided to force myself to take some time off after Christmas and the fishing was crazy thanks to some time on some private lakes with a good friend and a couple of days on Choke with a another good friend and my BIL. Since Dec 26th, I am guessing I've caught at least 30 fish over 5#. Biggest being just last week and one of my ranches while on a conference call....this fish was easily 9# and may have been pushing 10#. I didn't have any of my gear with me therefore no scale. Fish was caught on a medium spinning rod which was a blast. Next 2 biggest this year so far are 8.60 and 6.30. Hope the rest of the year is this good but that isn't gonna happen.

Sorry for bad image quality....my Dad took with his dam samsung and for some reason stood 15 feet away instead of taking a proper fish pic. And before the TFF fish weight guessing police come out, I know what a 9+ pound fish looks and feels like in my hands. The guy holding it (me) is a little larger the the average person.

[Linked Image]


Looks nine to me.


[Linked Image]
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13870275 02/02/21 12:53 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 482
Pitdad Offline
Angler
Offline
Angler
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 482
Good work! Y'all are whacking some donkeys!

As for me.....

[Linked Image]


[Linked Image]
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13870309 02/02/21 01:33 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,050
Minner Bucket Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,050
[Linked Image]

Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Okie Poke] #13870403 02/02/21 02:54 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 61,679
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 61,679
2021 is off to a FANTASTIC start! hooked


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Let's see your biggest catch of 2021 so far [Re: Minner Bucket] #13870466 02/02/21 04:09 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,087
G
grout-scout Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
G
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,087
Originally Posted by Minner Bucket
[Linked Image]



Oh snap, I recognize that tree at Medina lake!

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2019 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3