Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! #13813491 12/20/20 08:33 PM
banker-always fishing Online Content OP
Pumpkin Head
OP Online Content
Pumpkin Head
On Christmas Day a SAVIOR was born. His name was JESUS CHRIST! This was a gift from the ALL MIGHTY GOD himself, the creator of the heavens and the earth. Jesus Christ the Son of God took every sin known to man kind with him, to Calvary and he suffered and died on a cross. According to God's Word the Holly Bible, Jesus concurred death and sin, and he rose from his grave. God gave all of Man Kind a very easy way, the only way to have eternal life in Heaven. Through God's gift Jesus Christ we can have eternal life in Heaven. God's Word simply says. "Repent and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and Thou shat be Saved" By wanting to accept the IMPORTANT/BEST GIFT EVER, The Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, a simple "SINNERS PRAYER" is all you need to say to the ALL MIGHTY GOD. The prayer is this. "God Forgive Me a Sinner! I want to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior. Amen" By wanting and saying that simple prayer you have become a child of GOD! What a GIFT!.

I pray to each and everyone of you to have a SAFE and JOYFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS ! angel2

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13813523 12/20/20 09:18 PM
C
Catyakker Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
C
Great stuff Chuck, surely do appreciate the inspiration. thumb

Retired AF Security Police Chief
TPWD ELITE ANGLER
Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13813821 12/21/20 02:19 AM
P
psalty Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Thanks Chuck and if I may as Paul Harvey would say in part- "And now you know the rest of HIStory"

Merry Christmas--

The Word became a human being and, full of grace and truth, lived among us.
We saw his glory, the glory which he received as the Father's only Son
. - John 1:14
Taken from the Good News Translation

Matthew 4:19
Script-Lures by Psalty
founder and directed by the Big Fisherman
Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13813910 12/21/20 03:39 AM
O
Osbornfishing Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
O
Amen. And hopefully we will get to fish someday together here. If not we can try and set some fishing records together when we get to heaven.

Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13814039 12/21/20 10:30 AM
Pumpkin Head
OP Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Marry Christmas back at you Rick, Ken, and Barry. Ken: I will be starting to pass out those Bible Verse lures. Prying for the Lord's blessings upon the anglers who get them . Barry: Plan on fishing with you in both Texas and Heaven. I wonder if there is an Anglers Recognition Program in Heaven? hmmm

Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13814280 12/21/20 03:04 PM
P
psalty Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Thank you for partnering the passing out of the Script-Lures. Playing Psanta the last 2 weeks have seen over 200 of the Scripts handed along as Script-Stix Ornaments
Maybe there might be some other fisherpeople that might would like some to spread.
Mostly as freshwater : pan, crappie, bass and some saltwater. Shoot me a PM or ask Chuck about them. No guarantees other than they will get wet if thrown in water.
No $ involved, just Good News !!
[Linked Image]

Merry Christmas and pray no Covid-19 or other illnesses.
In the old days my relatives would offer

Gud Jul

Script-Lures by Psalty
Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13814636 12/21/20 07:58 PM
G
gander Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
G
[quote=banker-always fishing]On Christmas Day a SAVIOR was born. His name was JESUS CHRIST! This was a gift from the ALL MIGHTY GOD himself, the creator of the heavens and the earth. Jesus Christ the Son of God took every sin known to man kind with him, to Calvary and he suffered and died on a cross. According to God's Word the Holly Bible, Jesus concurred death and sin, and he rose from his grave. God gave all of Man Kind a very easy way, the only way to have eternal life in Heaven. Through God's gift Jesus Christ we can have eternal life in Heaven. God's Word simply says. "Repent and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and Thou shat be Saved" By wanting to accept the IMPORTANT/BEST GIFT EVER, The Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, a simple "SINNERS PRAYER" is all you need to say to the ALL MIGHTY GOD. The prayer is this. "God Forgive Me a Sinner! I want to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior. Amen" By wanting and saying that simple prayer you have become a child of GOD! What a GIFT!.

AMEN...!

Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: gander] #13814688 12/21/20 08:38 PM
P
psalty Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
And Amen. Merry Christmas Gander.

[Linked Image]

Script-Lures by Psalty
Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13815494 12/22/20 03:49 PM
P
Pot licker Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
P
Thats beautiful Chuck. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Texas Elite Angler 🎣
https://www.jiglyf.com
Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13815960 12/22/20 11:43 PM
C
catcrew68 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Amen Chuck! Merry Christmas guys!

Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13816042 12/23/20 12:36 AM
G
gar1970 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
On Christmas Day a SAVIOR was born. His name was JESUS CHRIST! This was a gift from the ALL MIGHTY GOD himself, the creator of the heavens and the earth. Jesus Christ the Son of God took every sin known to man kind with him, to Calvary and he suffered and died on a cross. According to God's Word the Holly Bible, Jesus concurred death and sin, and he rose from his grave. God gave all of Man Kind a very easy way, the only way to have eternal life in Heaven. Through God's gift Jesus Christ we can have eternal life in Heaven. God's Word simply says. "Repent and call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and Thou shat be Saved" By wanting to accept the IMPORTANT/BEST GIFT EVER, The Lord Jesus Christ as your savior, a simple "SINNERS PRAYER" is all you need to say to the ALL MIGHTY GOD. The prayer is this. "God Forgive Me a Sinner! I want to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior. Amen" By wanting and saying that simple prayer you have become a child of GOD! What a GIFT!.

I pray to each and everyone of you to have a SAFE and JOYFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS ! angel2

AMEN angel2 thank you Chuck for posting this. You have mastered fishing for fish and have now become a fisher of men.
Merry Christmas to you Chuck and to all the gillbusters on the tff

https://www.Jiglyf.com

TEXAS ELITE ANGLER
Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13818159 12/24/20 03:07 PM
L
Laker One Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
L
Merry Christmas Chuck! I have always enjoyed your Christmas and Easter post! Thank God who gave us his son, so we can have a way to get to Heaven. angel2

Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13819811 12/26/20 12:30 AM
G
Gitter Done Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by banker-always fishing

Amen! Merry Christmas!

Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13820020 12/26/20 11:07 AM
Pumpkin Head
OP Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Hope everyone had a very nice Christmas! angel2

Re: A Christmas Message in Some Trying Times ! [Re: banker-always fishing] #13820858 12/27/20 12:30 PM
H
Hunter498 Offline
Angler
Angler
H
Praise the birth of the redeemer!!

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide