[Linked Image]

same group that voted for sleepy joe

Re: This may be controversial [Re: WAWI] #13808317 12/16/20 02:06 PM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by WAWI
And let me add that this seems to be hard on the fatties, now I have dropped 50 pounds because it seems to be a good preventative measure. The doc just said the lady weighed 350 you would think if she was that damn worried about it she would put down the twinkies and the yoohoo and get herself in shape, but no that's not what these people do.

I freaking love YooHoo.

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: This may be controversial [Re: elcoyote, esq.] #13808320 12/16/20 02:07 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.
And let me add that this seems to be hard on the fatties, now I have dropped 50 pounds because it seems to be a good preventative measure. The doc just said the lady weighed 350 you would think if she was that damn worried about it she would put down the twinkies and the yoohoo and get herself in shape, but no that's not what these people do.

I freaking love YooHoo.

and hate fat shamers.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: This may be controversial [Re: Bob Davis] #13808323 12/16/20 02:10 PM
J
JackMason Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
J
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
[Linked Image]

This is the mask I'm looking at. [Linked Image]

Re: This may be controversial [Re: WAWI] #13808326 12/16/20 02:11 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
did you have consent to take that pic?

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: This may be controversial [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #13808328 12/16/20 02:11 PM
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮

That is impressive bruh. Props!

You are not wrong about getting healthy as being a key to fighting this thing. You dont hear enough about that at all! Lose weight, eat well, boost your immune system, maybe some exercise? Seems like a good course of action. Prepare yourself.

Vaccine is great, but it does not replace personal responsibility for ones own health. Everyone likes the easy way out.

This has been part of my strategy as well. Dropped from 213 lbs to 175 lbs. Mostly through running, weight lifting, and healthy eating. I wear a mask when I have to, wash my hands, and try to social distance where it's practical. All these things a super easy and have caused me virtually no inconvenience of any kind. Since both my kids are in school I fully expect to get the virus at some point. Hopefully its a non issue for me like it is for most. I'll get the vaccine as soon as I'm allowed to.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: This may be controversial [Re: Jpurdue] #13808362 12/16/20 02:30 PM
W
WAWI Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by Jpurdue

You are not wrong about getting healthy as being a key to fighting this thing. You dont hear enough about that at all! Lose weight, eat well, boost your immune system, maybe some exercise? Seems like a good course of action. Prepare yourself.

Vaccine is great, but it does not replace personal responsibility for ones own health. Everyone likes the easy way out.

This has been part of my strategy as well. Dropped from 213 lbs to 175 lbs. Mostly through running, weight lifting, and healthy eating. I wear a mask when I have to, wash my hands, and try to social distance where it's practical. All these things a super easy and have caused me virtually no inconvenience of any kind. Since both my kids are in school I fully expect to get the virus at some point. Hopefully its a non issue for me like it is for most. I'll get the vaccine as soon as I'm allowed to.

And I think that's a completely rational approach. In my business there is no way i can avoid contact and stay in business. I have a kid in school and another in college, and they college kids really dont care. I have lost weight, I wear a mask in the situations I see as appropriate, I am taking a vitamin regimen with d,c, zinc, baby aspirin, an allergy pill. Etc. Every person should take personal responsibility for themselves. I would never ask another to sacrifice their livelihood for my well being. I think the shut down mafia have demonstrated themselves as some of the most selfish people on the planet.

Re: This may be controversial [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13808369 12/16/20 02:36 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
did you have consent to take that pic?

Maybe he doesn't have HIPPA there? hmmm

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: This may be controversial [Re: WAWI] #13808370 12/16/20 02:36 PM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

And I think that's a completely rational approach. In my business there is no way i can avoid contact and stay in business. I have a kid in school and another in college, and they college kids really dont care. I have lost weight, I wear a mask in the situations I see as appropriate, I am taking a vitamin regimen with d,c, zinc, baby aspirin, an allergy pill. Etc. Every person should take personal responsibility for themselves. I would never ask another to sacrifice their livelihood for my well being. I think the shut down mafia have demonstrated themselves as some of the most selfish people on the planet.

cheers

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: This may be controversial [Re: WAWI] #13808373 12/16/20 02:37 PM
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J

I'm also taking vitamin D, C, and a multi for good measure. I was taking NR and MNM as well, but laid off that as it got expensive. Really only the vitamin D is COVID related, the rest I was doing for general health.

"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: This may be controversial [Re: Jpurdue] #13808432 12/16/20 03:18 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

With all the flip-flopping as experts have learned more and more these last 10 months, I take everything with a grain of salt, but...

My niece, who is 8, contracted it from her tutor. She tested positive and her younger brother and my BIL and SIL all tested negative. They all quarantined for 14 days together, no one ever had any symptoms and no one else tested positive. Many experts have said children aren’t really spreaders of it. Again, I don’t know if that’s true, or mostly true, or not true at all (and I don’t think it will ever be totally figured out) but anecdotal evidence from my in-laws had a good outcome.

Hopefully you don’t have to worry about it and your kids don’t get it and bring it home.

[Linked Image]
Re: This may be controversial [Re: WAWI] #13808513 12/16/20 04:07 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: This may be controversial [Re: JackMason] #13808530 12/16/20 04:17 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by JackMason
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
[Linked Image]

This is the mask I'm looking at. [Linked Image]

That is one picture of over 300,000 like it. Some just don't get it and never will. I've seen more than one person who recovered and publicly stated they made a big mistake by making light of it.

Last edited by fishslime; 12/16/20 04:21 PM.
Re: This may be controversial [Re: WAWI] #13808537 12/16/20 04:21 PM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I'm going on a diet.......again.

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide