Forums59
Topics1,039,337
Posts13,963,081
Members144,199
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13781235 11/22/20 11:13 PM
D
deucer02 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
I know there's a big foot. It's true! I've seen several tv programs where they almost saw it. Guys walking around all hours of the day and night asking each other, "Did you hear that? What was that?" It's true and so is Climate change! roflmao

Biden famously said in the New York Observer, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13781273 11/22/20 11:38 PM
F
Fishspanker Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
I used to like when they held the Bigfoot conference in Tyler. It brought out some interesting people. Sadly it got so popular they could not find a big enough place to hold it and they moved it.

The Sheep who only fears the Wolf is eaten by the Shepherd.
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: deucer02] #13781280 11/22/20 11:40 PM
TexDawg Online Content
Top Dawg
Online Content
Top Dawg
Originally Posted by deucer02
I know there's a big foot. It's true! I've seen several tv programs where they almost saw it. Guys walking around all hours of the day and night asking each other, "Did you hear that? What was that?" It's true and so is Climate change! roflmao

Like the incessant digging for a non existent treasure

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13781536 11/23/20 03:02 AM
T
TCM3 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
I like that uploaders name is Bob Gymlan

TRUMP 2024
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13781557 11/23/20 03:26 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
That area doesn't look very Squatchy! noidea

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: lconn4] #13781559 11/23/20 03:28 AM
BigDozer66 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by lconn4
Originally Posted by jippedgenes

How many of you punched, read more?
roflmao

Free on Kindle! cheers

2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO (VF115LA) SS Prop
Minn Kota Ultrex i-Pilot Link 45" 80 lb.
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BalZout Console
Humminbird Helix 10 Mega SI BBT Bow Mount
Trick Step

[Linked Image]
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Jimbo] #13781609 11/23/20 04:38 AM
banker-always fishing Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Saw "Austin" in the title, and that explains everything!

Yep! nuts

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13781888 11/23/20 03:02 PM
Streater Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Bigfoot is an alien. that's why nobody has found any remains.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: Flags] #13781921 11/23/20 03:19 PM
D
DCmac Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
Originally Posted by Flags
Bigfoot is a myth and anyone with 3 functioning brain cells knows this. Let me explain: There has not been one piece of hard physical evidence provided that says it exists. Not one bone. Not one piece of hide. Not one carcass. Think about that for a minute.

The mountain men went into every nook and cranny of this nation seeking fur. So effective were they that they nearly wiped out the beaver. Then the miners went into every nook and cranny looking for gold and silver. Professional hunters provided meat for the miners targeting deer, elk and other mountain game. Then there were the professional buffalo hunters that nearly wiped out the bison. Along the way they wiped out the grizzly in most of its range as well as the wolf. Then the loggers went in and began cutting timber and again professional hunters supplied the camps with meat and they were so effective they nearly wiped out the elk, deer and pronghorn. Don't forget the native indians were also killing game for food. What does this all mean? For well over 200 years in the case of whites and for many centuries before in the case of indians there were professional killers roaming the nation and not one of them ever killed one of these things or found one dead!

Now lets add in the highway construction, mapping agencies, wildlife biologists, recreational hunters/fishermen etc... and we still have no physical evidence and this is the most advanced nation on earth with every electronic gizmo at out fingertips. In order for these things to exist there would have to be a breeding population and for a large mammal over the course of centuries that population would have to be at least 1000 individuals. So exactly where have these things been hiding? Under water? Not to mention they are normally associated with the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies. So one just wandered across all that land, crisscrossed with roads, farms, fences, cities etc... and nobody saw it until it got all the way to Austin?

BS.

WooHoo! Very well said. Finally a voice of reason. Can't hardly believe the number of idjits believe this BS.

Fishing, a man knows a serenity of soul and peace of mind that he finds in doing nothing else, and it makes no difference whether or not he catches anything. The mind of a true fisherman is not on petty subjects.
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13781955 11/23/20 03:39 PM
R
Rob W. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
Bigfoot lives! Everybody knows that. hammer

[Linked Image]
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: DCmac] #13781980 11/23/20 03:52 PM
U
uncle_bagster Online Content OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Online Content
TFF Team Angler
U
Originally Posted by DCmac
Bigfoot is a myth and anyone with 3 functioning brain cells knows this. Let me explain: There has not been one piece of hard physical evidence provided that says it exists. Not one bone. Not one piece of hide. Not one carcass. Think about that for a minute.

The mountain men went into every nook and cranny of this nation seeking fur. So effective were they that they nearly wiped out the beaver. Then the miners went into every nook and cranny looking for gold and silver. Professional hunters provided meat for the miners targeting deer, elk and other mountain game. Then there were the professional buffalo hunters that nearly wiped out the bison. Along the way they wiped out the grizzly in most of its range as well as the wolf. Then the loggers went in and began cutting timber and again professional hunters supplied the camps with meat and they were so effective they nearly wiped out the elk, deer and pronghorn. Don't forget the native indians were also killing game for food. What does this all mean? For well over 200 years in the case of whites and for many centuries before in the case of indians there were professional killers roaming the nation and not one of them ever killed one of these things or found one dead!

Now lets add in the highway construction, mapping agencies, wildlife biologists, recreational hunters/fishermen etc... and we still have no physical evidence and this is the most advanced nation on earth with every electronic gizmo at out fingertips. In order for these things to exist there would have to be a breeding population and for a large mammal over the course of centuries that population would have to be at least 1000 individuals. So exactly where have these things been hiding? Under water? Not to mention they are normally associated with the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies. So one just wandered across all that land, crisscrossed with roads, farms, fences, cities etc... and nobody saw it until it got all the way to Austin?

BS.

WooHoo! Very well said. Finally a voice of reason. Can't hardly believe the number of idjits believe this BS.

Assuming you're correct, what are people seeing?

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13781982 11/23/20 03:53 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by uncle_bagster
Originally Posted by DCmac

BS.

Assuming you're correct, what are people seeing?

I think many times they are “seeing” just what they want to see-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin [Re: uncle_bagster] #13782078 11/23/20 04:55 PM
Nocona Brian Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Yall seen the latest All Gas No Brakes with the Big Foot People. It's a pretty good one.

LIKE the TFF on Facebook - www.facebook.com/texasfishingforum
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide