Texas Fishing Forum

Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin

Posted By: uncle_bagster

Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 03:50 PM

If you don't want to watch the entire video, a photo of the house appears at 19 seconds. Maybe someone on the forum lives in the area and can add some insight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcclsEa3PHY
Posted By: TexDawg

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 03:55 PM

I tried to watch it sir, dude was putting me to sleep. So is this conclusive proof of Bigfoot?
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by TexDawg
I tried to watch it sir, dude was putting me to sleep. So is this conclusive proof of Bigfoot?

Yes

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 04:24 PM

Ok then, time to go huntin
Posted By: Bob Davis

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 04:24 PM

I don't know if it's real or not, but I'm home by myself and I got out the shotgun and the AR's. creaaaaaakkkk...... Wait! What was that..............?
Posted By: Kicker16

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 04:54 PM

Probably moved over from California
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 05:54 PM

I was entertained.. cheers
Posted By: Gusick

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 06:49 PM

Is the house for sale now? I wouldn't be afraid of Bigfoot.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gusick

If I can find out where it is, I'd like to get up a go-fund-me, and send someone on the forum to spend a night or two and check it out. I'll even kick things off by throwing in $10. I'd go myself, but I live too far away .

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by uncle_bagster

If I can find out where it is, I'd like to get up a go-fund-me, and send someone on the forum to spend a night or two and check it out. I'll even kick things off by throwing in $10. I'd go myself, but I live too far away .

Yes! Are we going to have a poll to decide who gets to/is forced to go?

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 07:20 PM

I'll go.. banana Make the arrangements.. will get pics of it wearing a Trump hat!
Posted By: Flags

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 07:52 PM

Bigfoot is a myth and anyone with 3 functioning brain cells knows this. Let me explain: There has not been one piece of hard physical evidence provided that says it exists. Not one bone. Not one piece of hide. Not one carcass. Think about that for a minute.

The mountain men went into every nook and cranny of this nation seeking fur. So effective were they that they nearly wiped out the beaver. Then the miners went into every nook and cranny looking for gold and silver. Professional hunters provided meat for the miners targeting deer, elk and other mountain game. Then there were the professional buffalo hunters that nearly wiped out the bison. Along the way they wiped out the grizzly in most of its range as well as the wolf. Then the loggers went in and began cutting timber and again professional hunters supplied the camps with meat and they were so effective they nearly wiped out the elk, deer and pronghorn. Don't forget the native indians were also killing game for food. What does this all mean? For well over 200 years in the case of whites and for many centuries before in the case of indians there were professional killers roaming the nation and not one of them ever killed one of these things or found one dead!

Now lets add in the highway construction, mapping agencies, wildlife biologists, recreational hunters/fishermen etc... and we still have no physical evidence and this is the most advanced nation on earth with every electronic gizmo at out fingertips. In order for these things to exist there would have to be a breeding population and for a large mammal over the course of centuries that population would have to be at least 1000 individuals. So exactly where have these things been hiding? Under water? Not to mention they are normally associated with the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies. So one just wandered across all that land, crisscrossed with roads, farms, fences, cities etc... and nobody saw it until it got all the way to Austin?

BS.
Posted By: H.Town_paddler

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Flags
Bigfoot is a myth and anyone with 3 functioning brain cells knows this. Let me explain: There has not been one piece of hard physical evidence provided that says it exists. Not one bone. Not one piece of hide. Not one carcass. Think about that for a minute.

The mountain men went into every nook and cranny of this nation seeking fur. So effective were they that they nearly wiped out the beaver. Then the miners went into every nook and cranny looking for gold and silver. Professional hunters provided meat for the miners targeting deer, elk and other mountain game. Then there were the professional buffalo hunters that nearly wiped out the bison. Along the way they wiped out the grizzly in most of its range as well as the wolf. Then the loggers went in and began cutting timber and again professional hunters supplied the camps with meat and they were so effective they nearly wiped out the elk, deer and pronghorn. Don't forget the native indians were also killing game for food. What does this all mean? For well over 200 years in the case of whites and for many centuries before in the case of indians there were professional killers roaming the nation and not one of them ever killed one of these things or found one dead!

Now lets add in the highway construction, mapping agencies, wildlife biologists, recreational hunters/fishermen etc... and we still have no physical evidence and this is the most advanced nation on earth with every electronic gizmo at out fingertips. In order for these things to exist there would have to be a breeding population and for a large mammal over the course of centuries that population would have to be at least 1000 individuals. So exactly where have these things been hiding? Under water? Not to mention they are normally associated with the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies. So one just wandered across all that land, crisscrossed with roads, farms, fences, cities etc... and nobody saw it until it got all the way to Austin?

BS.

I bet you’re fun to party with.
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:04 PM

This has to be really close to me and I’ve never heard of it.
Posted By: chuckwagon

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Davis
I don't know if it's real or not, but I'm home by myself and I got out the shotgun and the AR's. creaaaaaakkkk...... Wait! What was that..............?

LOL! Don't shoot! It's me!! banana breakdance
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:06 PM

Give Bigfoot a bread. Has not had a grooming in 50 years.
Posted By: chuckwagon

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:09 PM

BS.

And just HOW do we know that YOU are not BIGFOOT!? Hmmmmmmm? I am thinking you ARE Bigfoot until the last VOTE is counted! breakdance banana

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:12 PM

Anyone who doesn't believe in Bigfoot is an idiot.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:18 PM

As you have said many times-

I don’t believe in Bigfoot-

I believe someone else (?) is a BIG idiot though-

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by steveiam

I get it. You think I’m an idiot. I will have the last laugh when I have that squatch pelt draped on the hood of my truck this weekend driving home. It will be glorious.
Posted By: Moto-Moto

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:22 PM

BS.

Ok

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Davedave

I get it. You think I’m an idiot. I will have the last laugh when I have that squatch pelt draped on the hood of my truck this weekend driving home. It will be glorious.

Heck no I don’t think you are an idiot Dave Dave!
The one I think is an idiot knows who I’m talking about though-
I don’t really care if someone believe it exists, I just don’t like being called an idiot just because I don’t believe-

Only an idiot would believe that-
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:27 PM

So effective were they that they nearly wiped out the beaver.

[Linked Image]

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Sawhorse

[Linked Image]

That would have been a shame.
Posted By: Westside.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by lconn4
I'll go.. banana Make the arrangements.. will get pics of it wearing a Trump hat!

Shotgun!!

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 09:03 PM

[Linked Image]

That would have been a shame.

I agree DaveDave, I like beaver-

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 09:37 PM

Sooooo, I’m still torn here confused 3

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 10:38 PM

I'm with you on this Dave². If Bigfoot is NOT real, then WHY do they have these BIGFOOT rifle targets?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 10:44 PM

When they take our guns away Bigfoot will once again dominate the nightclubs.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 10:44 PM

15 million hunters in this country and not ONE has ever shot the bigfootses?

Show me one bone, a verifiable fur sample, a baby big foot - they do breed, right?
Posted By: rj74955

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 10:46 PM

[Linked Image]

He said bone and fur too.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by John175☮

When they take our guns away Bigfoot will once again dominate the nightclubs.

You are correct Sir.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/21/20 11:46 PM

popcorn2
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 12:13 AM

His name is DARYL.... thumb

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 12:43 AM

Pretty sure I heard one in the woods tonight. But, no actual sighting. I have a game plan for tomorrow.
Posted By: John175☮

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 02:08 AM

Pretty sure I heard one in the woods tonight. But, no actual sighting. I have a game plan for tomorrow.

Tie a goat to a tree. Works every time.
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 02:56 AM

Yes! Are we going to have a poll to decide who gets to/is forced to go?

Kinda like voting them off the Island?
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by leethefishking
This has to be really close to me and I’ve never heard of it.

Watching that video, Dripping Springs kept popping into my mind for some reason.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 05:21 AM

Saw "Austin" in the title, and that explains everything!
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 02:32 PM

you can't believe everything but it's a proven thing that bigfoot hangs with is little brother snipe. You ever been snipe hunting? Well did you see one? Well if it doesn't exist why did you go hunting for it?

LOL HA LOL HA
Posted By: jippedgenes

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 03:30 PM

Bigfoot thinks this dude's wife is hot.

https://www.amazon.com/Bigfoot-Bridesmaid-Book-Monster-Erotica-ebook/dp/B00QO03ZWA

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by jippedgenes

How many of you punched, read more?
roflmao
Posted By: Flags

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
you can't believe everything but it's a proven thing that bigfoot hangs with is little brother snipe. You ever been snipe hunting? Well did you see one? Well if it doesn't exist why did you go hunting for it?

LOL HA LOL HA

Because they do exist. Wilson Snipe are an actual game bird with actual seasons. Used to hunt them a lot on a marsh in CO when I was growing up.
[Linked Image]

They are about the same size as a dove and eat about the same except the snipe has a little stronger flavor. They are also legal to hunt here in TX with the season running from Nov 07 to Feb 21 this year with a daily bag limit of 8 birds and a possession limit of 24 birds.
https://tpwd.texas.gov/regulations/.../wilsons-snipe-common-snipe-or-jacksnipe

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 07:49 PM

huh

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 08:06 PM

That’s a great book.
Posted By: deucer02

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 11:13 PM

I know there's a big foot. It's true! I've seen several tv programs where they almost saw it. Guys walking around all hours of the day and night asking each other, "Did you hear that? What was that?" It's true and so is Climate change! roflmao
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 11:38 PM

I used to like when they held the Bigfoot conference in Tyler. It brought out some interesting people. Sadly it got so popular they could not find a big enough place to hold it and they moved it.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/22/20 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by deucer02
I know there's a big foot. It's true! I've seen several tv programs where they almost saw it. Guys walking around all hours of the day and night asking each other, "Did you hear that? What was that?" It's true and so is Climate change! roflmao

Like the incessant digging for a non existent treasure
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 03:02 AM

I like that uploaders name is Bob Gymlan
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 03:26 AM

That area doesn't look very Squatchy! noidea
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by lconn4

How many of you punched, read more?
roflmao

Free on Kindle! cheers
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Jimbo
Saw "Austin" in the title, and that explains everything!

Yep! nuts
Posted By: Streater

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 03:02 PM

Bigfoot is an alien. that's why nobody has found any remains.
Posted By: DCmac

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 03:19 PM

BS.

WooHoo! Very well said. Finally a voice of reason. Can't hardly believe the number of idjits believe this BS.
Posted By: Rob W.

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 03:39 PM

Bigfoot lives! Everybody knows that. hammer

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by DCmac

BS.

WooHoo! Very well said. Finally a voice of reason. Can't hardly believe the number of idjits believe this BS.

Assuming you're correct, what are people seeing?

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by DCmac

BS.

Assuming you're correct, what are people seeing?

I think many times they are “seeing” just what they want to see-
Posted By: Nocona Brian

Re: Bigfoot terrorizes families south of Austin - 11/23/20 04:55 PM

Yall seen the latest All Gas No Brakes with the Big Foot People. It's a pretty good one.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum