Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: Kicker16] #13767654 11/12/20 05:10 PM
Billy Blazer 300 HPDI Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
The next thing that will come up will be a Covid tax, if you catch it you have to pay a tax based on how much you earn!!

Thanks, Billy
Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: elcoyote, esq.] #13767656 11/12/20 05:12 PM
J
junk baits Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.
Originally Posted by RATZ
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Originally Posted by ReelBusy
Are hospitals and medical resources being overrun? If not then the virus is taking it's course and needs to continue.

In the upper midwest they are. In Texas El Paso is getting hammered

I saw yesterday that Tulsa is out of ICU beds

I mean, how many ICU beds can you squeeze into a 3/2 doublewide anyway?

roflmao roflmao

GO FISH!
Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: tx_basser] #13767666 11/12/20 05:23 PM
G
gander Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
G
Originally Posted by tx_basser
True N95 masks are very effective from what I've read, but they have banned (Exhale Valve Model) ones because "It doesn't protect others". Well if the others were wearing an N95 mask it would protect them. This stuff where people are wearing shirts, handkerchiefs, or something else over their false is ridiculous. If we go into another lockdown we are going to destroy our economy along with alot of other people.

My dad in his Assisted Living community went from an very healthy 83 year old (Except Dementia) to a weak feeble old man due to being locked in 24/7 and eat in his room, lack of exercise, stimulus, etc I saw him on Friday at the ER as they thought he had a stroke, and I said, nope.. he is just wasting away due to covid lockdown.
Sorry to hear this. My Dad was in assisted living for 4 years with dementia also. We lost him Dec 2018. That said I am relieved we/he didn't have to live thru the covid BS. My heart goes out to those that have loved ones locked down in AL places.

Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: tx_basser] #13767667 11/12/20 05:23 PM
F
Floon Swenson Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by tx_basser
True N95 masks are very effective from what I've read, but they have banned (Exhale Valve Model) ones because "It doesn't protect others". Well if the others were wearing an N95 mask it would protect them. This stuff where people are wearing shirts, handkerchiefs, or something else over their false is ridiculous. If we go into another lockdown we are going to destroy our economy along with alot of other people.

My dad in his Assisted Living community went from an very healthy 83 year old (Except Dementia) to a weak feeble old man due to being locked in 24/7 and eat in his room, lack of exercise, stimulus, etc I saw him on Friday at the ER as they thought he had a stroke, and I said, nope.. he is just wasting away due to covid lockdown.

You could always throw a surgical mask over top of the valved N95.

Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: soggybottom] #13767672 11/12/20 05:26 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by soggybottom
for the love, can we just stop all this madness? Our cities are crumbling forcing people to live on the streets and we are worried about a virus that kills fewer people than the flu.
IT ISNT GOING AWAY. we cannot remain on lockdown forever.

You are correct.
Cities are crumbling due to Antifa and BLM and Democrat rule. Look it up. The pandemic is just mind control garbage. Face diaper tyranny.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: Emit R Detsaw] #13767678 11/12/20 05:33 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank

I disagree 100%. Lib state governments would still want lock-downs because for them it's not about saving lives it's about control.

Why does saving American Lives have to be political? We are having over two 9/11 death events a week due to COVID because people think this is political and refuse to wear masks and physical distance. When did we stop caring about our fellow Americans?

This may not apply to you but they want to shut down the working man, cause government dependence and it’s about control for Them. It’s not about saving lives, it’s about they’re willing to sacrifice as many American lives as it takes to get control. I’m all for masks. They’re a pain in The azz but I’ll wear one if needed. But That’s not the Big picture of what’s going on here.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: Bob Davis] #13767686 11/12/20 05:40 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Jr Deputy Dan
Jr Deputy Dan
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
for the love, can we just stop all this madness? Our cities are crumbling forcing people to live on the streets and we are worried about a virus that kills fewer people than the flu.

Cities are crumbling due to Antifa and BLM and Democrat rule. Look it up. The pandemic is just mind control garbage. Face diaper tyranny.

I thought this said "Face diaper tranny" at first which made me lol.

Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: DI] #13767783 11/12/20 06:42 PM
C
Coach Hark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by DI
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
Originally Posted by DI
Who cares, move along. The sniffles and cough will get you or the grim reaper will, stop worrying about chit you cant control like an old woman.

I care. I care cause my parents are 75 years old with other conditions. They had never missed one of my kids school or athletic events until this hit and it's just not safe for them to be in crowds. My mother is diabetic and has CHF. She could easily be one of those extremely sick ones or ones that doesn't make it. I myself have some underlying conditions so it probably wouldn't be good for me to get it. That's why I care.

My parents are in the same condition and age. I refuse to say they’re old and if they get it oh well they’ll die. I’m not that chitty of a son or person.

But wetting yourself over mask, lockdowns, cooty bugs does nothing but raise your BP. Turn off CNN and relax, this too shall pass.

With all due respect sir I have never watched CNN in my life. I wear a mask when required, I coach football and around a hundreds of HS kids a day. Im not for a government shutdown, I’m for common sense as are most citizens of the US. But I’m not running around afraid the government is running my life by asking me to wear a mask and stay 6’ away from someone. I’m not afraid the government is going to take my guns. I am afraid of people who don’t give a chit about anyone but themselves. That’s what makes me wet myself as you explain it. I’ll do me and you do you. How about that?

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: Bob Davis] #13767793 11/12/20 06:48 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by Bob Davis

You are correct.

Tell that to the hospitals in El Paso and all the bodies in refrigerated trucks. Mind control didn't cause that. Mind control is in full force with the "deniers".

Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: Tiltman] #13767794 11/12/20 06:51 PM
R
rangerb Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
R
Originally Posted by Tiltman
I don't want a lockdown, but something has to be done. This thing is getting more out of hand than it has since the start. People keep saying it's no big deal cause the death rate is so low well that might be true but it's the being in the hospital on a ventilator for weeks or the damage done to me and living that scares me, much less what it does to older folks like my parents. While it might not kill them it could effect the rest of their lives in a very negative way.

About the place it came from ...........I can't believe the world just lets China do this over and over again.

I know its a lethal to some virus and get that it's here and we have to deal with it. I won't comply with any lock down , I am done with the kick the can down the road mentality. It won't eliminate it. Slow it down sure but not eliminate. We have all already had one year of our liveseffed up I am not willing to give another. Get our Shizt together get a cure , get it out to our people then worry about other countries.

Seems like slowing it down (kicking the can down the road) would be a good idea if there is a vaccine possibility. Wouldn’t fewer people dying be a good thing?

Last edited by rangerb; 11/12/20 06:52 PM.
Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: rangerb] #13767802 11/12/20 06:55 PM
C
Coach Hark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by rangerb
I don't want a lockdown, but something has to be done. This thing is getting more out of hand than it has since the start. People keep saying it's no big deal cause the death rate is so low well that might be true but it's the being in the hospital on a ventilator for weeks or the damage done to me and living that scares me, much less what it does to older folks like my parents. While it might not kill them it could effect the rest of their lives in a very negative way.

About the place it came from ...........I can't believe the world just lets China do this over and over again.

I know its a lethal to some virus and get that it's here and we have to deal with it. I won't comply with any lock down , I am done with the kick the can down the road mentality. It won't eliminate it. Slow it down sure but not eliminate. We have all already had one year of our liveseffed up I am not willing to give another. Get our Shizt together get a cure , get it out to our people then worry about other countries.

Seems like slowing it down (kicking the can down the road) would be a good idea if there is a vaccine possibility. Wouldn’t fewer people dying be a good thing?

For common sense people yes. Not for those that are having their “rights” so called violated.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: kennerdude] #13767804 11/12/20 06:56 PM
F
fishslime Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
Originally Posted by kennerdude
Originally Posted by fishslime
A casket will do a good job, though.

There are worse things than dying.
[/quote]
Like being put on a ventilator for a month and have to learn how to walk again.

Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: Kicker16] #13767806 11/12/20 06:57 PM
N
Nickbyrd Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
N
Your an animal frank clap

Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: Coach Hark] #13767810 11/12/20 07:00 PM
I
Icepick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
Originally Posted by rangerb

For common sense people yes. Not for those that are having their “rights” so called violated.

The answer is simple; all those who refuse to wear a mask in public should just stay home in their safe zone and let the grown ups handle this.

This thread needs more cowbell ...
[Linked Image]

Re: National Lockdown Coming? [Re: Kicker16] #13767818 11/12/20 07:06 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Such whining and cowardice

Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
Previous Thread