Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Will you be watching? [Re: river-rat] #13698083 09/12/20 03:01 AM
BCBassCat Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I didn’t read all that BS Happykamper, but know this. If you invited me to fish a 20k acre lake stocked with 14 pounders, I’d have a hard time saying no. Regardless of who owned it, even if we were trespassing. Go Cowboys!!

Re: Will you be watching? [Re: Happykamper] #13698105 09/12/20 03:44 AM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Happykamper
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by Samsonsworld
My Sr son led in tackles 12, 1 pass defended, passing 118yds and rushing 100yds last week, 2 Tds...and recovered an onside kick and punted 3 times for 39 yd average. And he honors the flag. I don't need the NFL. At least not this year. wink

And yes he is a badass...all 5'6" of him.

Hypothetical question, what if your son becomes the QB for the Dallas Cowboys ? You watching or boycotting ? What if your father or brother is the coach of an NFL team, you watching ? I am just curious as to where all the boycotters would draw the line. I am not trying to stir up any [censored], just curious, I do not agree with what most of them are doing but I will be watching the Cowboys, been doing it all my life, not changing because there are some of the players who do things that I disagree with, I was at the last Cowboys SB win, I plan on making at least one more.

You didn't ask me but to answer your question even if my dad was the quarterback and my brother was a wide receiver I still wouldn't watch. I really don't care if you do. I think we all should make our own decisions and let everyone else make theirs. I just can't stomach this political stuff anymore. I hate the whole BLM movement, the whole burning the towns and business.

I guess I would ask you if they burn your business to the ground would you still go, how about your dad's, or brother's business.

I am glad we all still live in a place we can still make those decisions. Your answer may be different than mine but we are both still right because it's our decision.

I hope and pray this all comes to a stop by November.

No one should want anybody killed but it happens and we shouldn't be putting criminals on a pedestal, because we are scarce to stand up to these thugs.

hope your cowgirls do great this year. I am going to miss my saints and seeing if Tom or Bill have a better season. I just am not going to contribute to these thugest acting people.

Go Blue and our great military

What about all the good men who play NFL football ? Just throw them into the pit with the bad ones ? You are a very strong man to say if your son or dad played for the NFL that you would not watch it, I am not calling BS but I really want to. What if your wife's father owned an NFL team, he had a 20,000 acre lake stocked with 14 pound bass, I guess you would not fish the lake because you disagree with what some of the NFL players are doing ? This is all a bunch of nonsense, hopefully after Nov 3 things will get back to normal, GO COWBOYS !!!!!

HappyKamper you don't know me but I am that hard head and if my brothers where on here they could verify for you.

Let's just agree we are on opposite side on this and I'll move on. I hope to get down to your place one day and we can have a talk you will realize I am that hard headed. Usually doesn't take very long for people to see that. My brother says I can't even spell gray area everything with me is black and white or yes and no as most on here can tell. LOL

I know there are good men who play in the NFL but that argument is like saying there was no good men in Germany during WWII, just because there may be some good men in the NFL doesn't mean the NFL or any other sports league is doing right on this. I think Drew Brees is one of the good ones and on my favourite team but I am still not watching. I like Tom Brady also and hate that I am going to miss the game this weekend but I will.

Re: Will you be watching? [Re: river-rat] #13698120 09/12/20 04:01 AM
C
Catch25 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Great game last night grilling and beers can't wait for more game I seen players support blm and there was no rioting all peaceful play on

Re: Will you be watching? [Re: river-rat] #13698127 09/12/20 04:16 AM
M
McLovin’ Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
M
#FDNFL

Re: Will you be watching? [Re: Catch25] #13698128 09/12/20 04:20 AM
K
kennerdude Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
K
Originally Posted by Catch25
Great game last night grilling and beers can't wait for more game I seen players support blm and there was no rioting all peaceful play on

And apparently still drunk
cheers

NIL CARBORUNDUM
Re: Will you be watching? [Re: Catch25] #13698147 09/12/20 05:17 AM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

Right on man cans grilling and bottles if blm where those kneeling whistle game ref saw a penalty I seen on support back for more of

Re: Will you be watching? [Re: river-rat] #13698149 09/12/20 05:30 AM
Pinkus Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
If I wanted to watch a bunch of thugs and hypocrites throw a temper tantrum I would just watch the riot coverage on the news... Hard pass for me.. hope they go out of business and all those morons have to take their fancy university liberal arts or some other bs degrees and have to go get a real job.... Kind of shocked more of you boys aren’t done with it after they idolized a rapist

Re: Will you be watching? [Re: Happykamper] #13698150 09/12/20 05:34 AM
Pinkus Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
My Sr son led in tackles 12, 1 pass defended, passing 118yds and rushing 100yds last week, 2 Tds...and recovered an onside kick and punted 3 times for 39 yd average. And he honors the flag. I don't need the NFL. At least not this year. wink

Hypothetical question, what if your son becomes the QB for the Dallas Cowboys ? You watching or boycotting ? What if your father or brother is the coach of an NFL team, you watching ? I am just curious as to where all the boycotters would draw the line. I am not trying to stir up any [censored], just curious, I do not agree with what most of them are doing but I will be watching the Cowboys, been doing it all my life, not changing because there are some of the players who do things that I disagree with, I was at the last Cowboys SB win, I plan on making at least one more.

What if it was your daughter that was tormented and raped by that thug and then the morons in the nfl Decided it was a good idea to play social justice warrior and idolize your baby girl’s rapist? You still blindly watching and supporting the league?

Last edited by Pinkus; 09/12/20 05:35 AM.
Re: Will you be watching? [Re: river-rat] #13698172 09/12/20 10:08 AM
hopalong Offline
Pescador Loco
Pescador Loco
NFL player falsified pandemic loan applications, used proceeds to buy Dior, Gucci luxury goods: DOJ

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...andemic-loan-applications-205443838.html

Re: Will you be watching? [Re: Sawhorse] #13698241 09/12/20 12:47 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

Right on man cans grilling and bottles if blm where those kneeling whistle game ref saw a penalty I seen on support back for more of

roflmao good to see your posts Sawhorse!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Will you be watching? [Re: Pinkus] #13698261 09/12/20 01:02 PM
Happykamper Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Pinkus

What if it was your daughter that was tormented and raped by that thug and then the morons in the nfl Decided it was a good idea to play social justice warrior and idolize your baby girl’s rapist? You still blindly watching and supporting the league?

Cannot even imagine how I would feel, I would probably be in jail for taking the law into my own hands, point well taken.

[Linked Image]
Re: Will you be watching? [Re: Bob Davis] #13698266 09/12/20 01:08 PM
Westside. Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Originally Posted by Sawhorse

roflmao good to see your posts Sawhorse!

roflmao bannana2

Re: Will you be watching? [Re: Pinkus] #13698280 09/12/20 01:22 PM
C
Catch25 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Charges are pending and she was a grown woman

Re: Will you be watching? [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13698283 09/12/20 01:25 PM
Happykamper Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
921 Phoenix, I believe you say what you mean and do what you say. thumb

[Linked Image]
Re: Will you be watching? [Re: Pinkus] #13698285 09/12/20 01:26 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Pinkus

well said

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide