Forums59
Topics1,040,209
Posts13,977,441
Members144,232
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: a777pilot] #13686427 08/31/20 05:17 PM
rj74955 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by a777pilot
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger
Where is the TFF safety patrol? Someone needs to be investigating this....

https://www.westernjournal.com/cdc-...Mc5laE-nsD00XGfpiIBf6Rgv87cw8iU0P3TuvHPc

I like how they had to do a study to figure out you're more likely to die if you're old.
I'm going to guess that NBA players will be deemed essential and receive the first round of vaccine, as they were with the testing.

Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: otay michael] #13686474 08/31/20 05:47 PM
F
Floon Swenson Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
F
I'm certainly no doctor, so maybe I'm a little off in my interpretation of this CDC deal, but it sounds like 6% of the death certificates had COVID as the sole cause of death.

In an earlier post, JPurdue said something like "nobody dies of cancer". Similarly, nobody dies of COVID. They die of something else, but it was something that COVID caused.

From the death reports the CDC was referencing here, apparently the leading cause listed was "respiratory failure". That immediately gets put into that 94%. I don't think it means that COVID didn't kill them.

The coronavirus itself isn't the direct cause of death for anybody. Couldn't it be argued that the 6% of death certificates that only list COVID are certificates that were literally filled out incorrectly? That number should be 0%, right? COVID, alone and by itself, shouldn't be the sole cause of death listed for anybody. Once something else is listed alongside of COVID - anything, whatever that would be (like respiratory failure) - it goes to the 94% side. It's not even that all those 94% necessarily had some other comorbidity issue or high risk status; it is just saying that something else was listed in addition, and you'd think that on a properly filled out form, there should *always* be something else listed...as in what actually killed the person.

Not trying to start stupid coronavirus fights with anybody, but I'm not sure what the CDC said here is some giant admission that everybody is expiring from other causes yet we have been conveniently blaming COVID.

Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: otay michael] #13686478 08/31/20 05:50 PM
Bigbob_FTW Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob
I personally don't believe the numbers from any source.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: Floon Swenson] #13686495 08/31/20 06:01 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Originally Posted by Floon Swenson
I'm certainly no doctor, so maybe I'm a little off in my interpretation of this CDC deal, but it sounds like 6% of the death certificates had COVID as the sole cause of death.

In an earlier post, JPurdue said something like "nobody dies of cancer". Similarly, nobody dies of COVID. They die of something else, but it was something that COVID caused.

From the death reports the CDC was referencing here, apparently the leading cause listed was "respiratory failure". That immediately gets put into that 94%. I don't think it means that COVID didn't kill them.

The coronavirus itself isn't the direct cause of death for anybody. Couldn't it be argued that the 6% of death certificates that only list COVID are certificates that were literally filled out incorrectly? That number should be 0%, right? COVID, alone and by itself, shouldn't be the sole cause of death listed for anybody. Once something else is listed alongside of COVID - anything, whatever that would be (like respiratory failure) - it goes to the 94% side. It's not even that all those 94% necessarily had some other comorbidity issue or high risk status; it is just saying that something else was listed in addition, and you'd think that on a properly filled out form, there should *always* be something else listed...as in what actually killed the person.

Not trying to start stupid coronavirus fights with anybody, but I'm not sure what the CDC said here is some giant admission that everybody is expiring from other causes yet we have been conveniently blaming COVID.

the problem for me is that if someone had late stage cancer and was in hospice yet tested positive for covid then it is listed as a covid death. they have skewed the numbers bad in the way they keep track and things are no where near as bad as all the chicken littles keep claiming.

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999
FJB! not my president by a long shot!

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA/reservations - 903 474 7479
Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: otay michael] #13686506 08/31/20 06:08 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I think that the truth lies some where in the middle, while it may not be as small a number as we interpret it sure as heck isn't as big a number as we have had drilled into our heads.

I agree this stuff is fickle , deadly for some and literally unnoticed by others. I would venture to say that if an actual reliable proven test was available and people willing to test the number of deaths vs infected would plummet even more.

At the very least it has been a incredibly gross over reaction and over reach by our society.

The people that want this to be bad and to continue dragging us and our economy through the elections make me sick.

Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: Allison1] #13686513 08/31/20 06:14 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Allison1
Originally Posted by chickenman
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
Changing numbers before the election? I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked. Put your trust in Mel Q.

I dont think any numbers are changing. Instead, the CDC confessed that 94% had 2 to 3 other serious illnesses and the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age; 90% in nursing homes. Many of us had been saying this for months.

So many used the CDC data to promote the public safety guidelines. Now they're crawfishing or denying it entirely.

At least one but the average was two and a half issues when they died.

My my how we have devalued life. Anyone remember the death panel under Obamacare and how wrong you thought that was? Why are you devaluating life because someone gets old?

We have always known that Covid caused those with a weak immune system or any number of other medical issues was a higher risk under Covid. Now we know that 81% or the people who died had medical issues.

How many of the 81% would be alive today if they had not contacted Covid. That is the question.
One that apparently has not been asked.

Pointing out a really important fact is not devaluing life. It’s clear that the vast majority of people who caught it survived and the vast majority of people who died from it should’ve been protected from it, due to having other health issues that increased the risk of death immensely. Some people asked why, after the two week shutdown was extended indefinitely, people over a certain age, people with certain conditions, etc, weren’t asked to stay home while everyone else went about their lives. Instead, everyone had to stay home, putting immense stress on millions of people who were at very low risk of dying. Millions still unemployed, millions suffering from depression, anxiety, substance abuse, domestic violence, and a ton of other things because they’ve been forced to stay home for five months, or not get a job, or lose their job, and on and on.

No one was being forced to go out, but we sure as hell were being forced to stay home.

[Linked Image]
Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: rj74955] #13686657 08/31/20 08:08 PM
M
MAK747 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Originally Posted by rj74955
Originally Posted by a777pilot
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger
Where is the TFF safety patrol? Someone needs to be investigating this....

https://www.westernjournal.com/cdc-...Mc5laE-nsD00XGfpiIBf6Rgv87cw8iU0P3TuvHPc

I like how they had to do a study to figure out you're more likely to die if you're old.
I'm going to guess that NBA players will be deemed essential and receive the first round of vaccine, as they were with the testing.

That's fine with me, I dont want to be at the front of the line to receive some vaccine they rushed through testing only to find out later the unforeseen side effects.

Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13686659 08/31/20 08:11 PM
Bigbob_FTW Offline
Big Sprocket Bob
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Originally Posted by chickenman
Changing numbers before the election? I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked. Put your trust in Mel Q.

I dont think any numbers are changing. Instead, the CDC confessed that 94% had 2 to 3 other serious illnesses and the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age; 90% in nursing homes. Many of us had been saying this for months.

So many used the CDC data to promote the public safety guidelines. Now they're crawfishing or denying it entirely.

At least one but the average was two and a half issues when they died.

My my how we have devalued life. Anyone remember the death panel under Obamacare and how wrong you thought that was? Why are you devaluating life because someone gets old?

We have always known that Covid caused those with a weak immune system or any number of other medical issues was a higher risk under Covid. Now we know that 81% or the people who died had medical issues.

How many of the 81% would be alive today if they had not contacted Covid. That is the question.
One that apparently has not been asked.

Pointing out a really important fact is not devaluing life. It’s clear that the vast majority of people who caught it survived and the vast majority of people who died from it should’ve been protected from it, due to having other health issues that increased the risk of death immensely. Some people asked why, after the two week shutdown was extended indefinitely, people over a certain age, people with certain conditions, etc, weren’t asked to stay home while everyone else went about their lives. Instead, everyone had to stay home, putting immense stress on millions of people who were at very low risk of dying. Millions still unemployed, millions suffering from depression, anxiety, substance abuse, domestic violence, and a ton of other things because they’ve been forced to stay home for five months, or not get a job, or lose their job, and on and on.

No one was being forced to go out, but we sure as hell were being forced to stay home.

clap clap clap

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: otay michael] #13687218 09/01/20 03:08 AM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...t-only-6-of-whats-documented/ar-BB18yMuW

I think this points to the real reason there are 6% Covid only deaths.
Shorter than the story, lazy doctors.

It appears Covid usually causes things like pneumonia and respiratory problems that would normally be listed as comorbidity. On the death certificate they give the immediate cause of death but there is a place to put all the contributing factors. It appears 6% of the death certificates failed to list anything else.

Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: Allison1] #13687224 09/01/20 03:11 AM
W
WAWI Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
W

It appears Covid usually causes things like pneumonia and respiratory problems that would normally be listed as comorbidity. On the death certificate they give the immediate cause of death but there is a place to put all the contributing factors. It appears 6% of the death certificates failed to list anything else.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: otay michael] #13687227 09/01/20 03:15 AM
Allison1 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Kinda ruins the case for a fake virus.

If it helps my case, I looked for an article saying just this after watching the Fox local news review of call in comments.
The Fox guy gave me the "lazy doctors".

Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: WAWI] #13687233 09/01/20 03:19 AM
S
spazm09 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by WAWI

[Linked Image]
Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: otay michael] #13687235 09/01/20 03:21 AM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Is there an echo?

Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: otay michael] #13687252 09/01/20 03:34 AM
T
Tallgrass05 Offline
bill maher's protege
bill maher's protege
T
So a week ago the CDC was not to be trusted with the COVID numbers. Now it can be trusted with the COVID numbers.

Re: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID Alone [Re: Tallgrass05] #13687257 09/01/20 03:39 AM
C
CKINCAID Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
C
So a week ago the CDC was not to be trusted with the COVID numbers. Now it can be trusted with the COVID numbers.

Still not trusted....But it sure is weird that the big number change all of the sudden. I'm sure its still wrong and inflated. Keep your mask on and make sure it covers your eyes.

FJB
If life isn't going right...Go left
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide