Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Jo co finest [Re: JacksonBean] #13648448 07/29/20 03:16 AM
T
Tallgrass05 Offline
bill maher's protege
bill maher's protege
T
Remember when the busloads of BLM protestors were headed to Graham? Good times.

Re: Jo co finest [Re: JacksonBean] #13648450 07/29/20 03:17 AM
J
junk baits Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
Originally Posted by JacksonBean
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
"Expected on Tuesday, according to the posts, were bus loads of Black Lives Matter and/or Antifa members bent on targeting downtown’s Liberty Hotel, Wright Plaza mural, Gone With the Wind Museum and Gen. Pat Cleburne statue."

roflmao

Is it funny/ironic to read what TG posts and what’s quoted in his sig?

Let me attempt to quote so the dichotomy isn’t lost on him....

“.... to guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” George Washington

roflmao

Mr Bean is correct and the TROLL is a Kansas grass grower. Wow

GO FISH!
Re: Jo co finest [Re: DanDaBald] #13648453 07/29/20 03:26 AM
B
Brock Landers Offline
Angler
Angler
B

Guy on the right is probably thinking, "I left the Cici's buffet line for this chit?"

[Linked Image]

Re: Jo co finest [Re: Brock Landers] #13648454 07/29/20 03:28 AM
J
junk baits Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
J
troll

GO FISH!
Re: Jo co finest [Re: Nickbyrd] #13648455 07/29/20 03:28 AM
T
Tsunami_1 Online Happy
Extreme Angler
Online Happy
Extreme Angler
T
Question: How many of these open carry folks do you think would actually pull the trigger? I mean if this is the same level of misconduct as what happened here in Weatherford, hardly an act of violence worth shooting or killing someone over. Absolutely ridiculous. All fun and games until someone pops a cap and kills an innocent bystander. Heck, even if these untrained goofballs happen to hit one from the other side more than likely they will pay for it the rest of their lives. Just get out of the way and let the Professionals that get paid to deal with these people deal with them.
I expect to get jumped for not backing the "take to arms" group but seriously, how many here has shot or killed someone? It's all for show. Take your play toys back home and get out of the way.

Re: Jo co finest [Re: Nickbyrd] #13648457 07/29/20 03:34 AM
L
lowew79 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
L
I've lived in Cleburne off an on since 1995, I never knew we had a Gone With the Wind museum. Similarly, even though I served in the US Army, I never knew there were bases named after Confed. Generals until BLM told me. In my case at least BLM has made the world MORE racist for me, not less lol.

Politicians are like diapers, they both need to be changed often, and for the same reason - Unknown
Re: Jo co finest [Re: Nickbyrd] #13648462 07/29/20 03:37 AM
N
Nickbyrd Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
N
Back home . It was uneventful which is a good thing . Very proud of Johnson county met a bunch of good down to earth people that were not going to stand for nonsense . Cops, mayor and citizens involved seemed to be on the same page with a take this somewhere else attitude . God bless and good night guys !

Re: Jo co finest [Re: Tsunami_1] #13648464 07/29/20 03:38 AM
T
TR176 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted by Tsunami_1
Question: How many of these open carry folks do you think would actually pull the trigger? I mean if this is the same level of misconduct as what happened here in Weatherford, hardly an act of violence worth shooting or killing someone over. Absolutely ridiculous. All fun and games until someone pops a cap and kills an innocent bystander. Heck, even if these untrained goofballs happen to hit one from the other side more than likely they will pay for it the rest of their lives. Just get out of the way and let the Professionals that get paid to deal with these people deal with them.
I expect to get jumped for not backing the "take to arms" group but seriously, how many here has shot or killed someone? It's all for show. Take your play toys back home and get out of the way.

I wouldn’t in my wildest dreams walk around in public with a rifle in preparation for the other to show up. Who thinks the way these guys do. Do they really want to get into a gunfight over a 1939 movie museum.

Re: Jo co finest [Re: Nickbyrd] #13648467 07/29/20 03:40 AM
L
lowew79 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
L
Originally Posted by Nickbyrd
Back home . It was uneventful which is a good thing . Very proud of Johnson county met a bunch of good down to earth people that were not going to stand for nonsense . Cops, mayor and citizens involved seemed to be on the same page with a take this somewhere else attitude . God bless and good night guys !

How do I keep missing all the good stuff?!?!?!?

Politicians are like diapers, they both need to be changed often, and for the same reason - Unknown
Re: Jo co finest [Re: Tsunami_1] #13648475 07/29/20 03:51 AM
N
Nickbyrd Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
N

Honestly ? Probably about half that were there . Tension and passion was high . The thought of something going way south was always in the back of my head . Everybody I came into contact with was safe , legit , and most had some kind of background (military , police , good ol boy) . It’s not all play and show and prancing around sir it’s something that most of us are tired of dealing with along with everything else going on . This country wasn’t founded by cowards ....

Re: Jo co finest [Re: lowew79] #13648477 07/29/20 03:52 AM
N
Nickbyrd Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
N
Originally Posted by lowew79

How do I keep missing all the good stuff?!?!?!?

There still down there . I told everybody I had to go to work and my wife made chicken spaghetti so I had to go roflmao

Re: Jo co finest [Re: Nickbyrd] #13648485 07/29/20 04:07 AM
T
Tsunami_1 Online Happy
Extreme Angler
Online Happy
Extreme Angler
T

Honestly ? Probably about half that were there . Tension and passion was high . The thought of something going way south was always in the back of my head . Everybody I came into contact with was safe , legit , and most had some kind of background (military , police , good ol boy) . It’s not all play and show and prancing around sir it’s something that most of us are tired of dealing with along with everything else going on . This country wasn’t founded by cowards ....

Not sure where you're directing the "cowards" comment but you seem like a good type so no real offense taken. As I said I expected that from some. Just saying I see "untrained goofballs" showing out. Apparently you see it as patriotic citizens protecting their City. OK. Glad you made it home alive. Sounds like it got pretty dicey.

Re: Jo co finest [Re: JacksonBean] #13648493 07/29/20 05:03 AM
Bee'z Offline
honey boo boo
honey boo boo
Originally Posted by JacksonBean
Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
"Expected on Tuesday, according to the posts, were bus loads of Black Lives Matter and/or Antifa members bent on targeting downtown’s Liberty Hotel, Wright Plaza mural, Gone With the Wind Museum and Gen. Pat Cleburne statue."

roflmao

Is it funny/ironic to read what TG posts and what’s quoted in his sig?

Let me attempt to quote so the dichotomy isn’t lost on him....

“.... to guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” George Washington

roflmao

Most people do not read what he has to say unless it it a bug thread for a reason. He is good at that

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide