Texas Fishing Forum

Jo co finest

Posted By: Nickbyrd

Jo co finest - 07/28/20 10:30 PM

It’s goin down in cleburne right now . COME AND TAKE IT !!!
Posted By: Lannie Robertson

Re: Jo co finest - 07/28/20 10:45 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: cocodrie

Re: Jo co finest - 07/28/20 11:28 PM

Link?
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: Jo co finest - 07/28/20 11:31 PM

https://www.cleburnetimesreview.com...874bda4-d120-11ea-b16a-cf6d3c6a1567.html
Posted By: TR176

Re: Jo co finest - 07/28/20 11:56 PM

Are chaps appropriate riot attire?
Posted By: DanDaBald

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 12:07 AM

Wear 'em if you got 'em.......
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 12:11 AM

They've never seen a level of crazy that lives in Jo co.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by TR176
Are chaps appropriate riot attire?

In Cleburne, you better have pants under those chaps.

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

Damn right
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Lannie Robertson
[Linked Image]

The Children of the Corn didn't age so well
Posted By: ReelBusy

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Nickbyrd
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

Damn right

We count on Jo Co to be our eastern defensive line
Posted By: junk baits

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 02:31 AM

You know nickbyrd if you would drink less your post would be lots better. LMAO!! I heard something like that recently... roflmao
Posted By: WAWI

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 02:32 AM

Good people in johnson county. Salt of the earth.
Posted By: Tallgrass05

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 02:52 AM

"Expected on Tuesday, according to the posts, were bus loads of Black Lives Matter and/or Antifa members bent on targeting downtown’s Liberty Hotel, Wright Plaza mural, Gone With the Wind Museum and Gen. Pat Cleburne statue."

roflmao
Posted By: JacksonBean

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by Tallgrass05
"Expected on Tuesday, according to the posts, were bus loads of Black Lives Matter and/or Antifa members bent on targeting downtown’s Liberty Hotel, Wright Plaza mural, Gone With the Wind Museum and Gen. Pat Cleburne statue."

roflmao

Is it funny/ironic to read what TG posts and what’s quoted in his sig?

Let me attempt to quote so the dichotomy isn’t lost on him....

“.... to guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” George Washington

roflmao
Posted By: Tallgrass05

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:16 AM

Remember when the busloads of BLM protestors were headed to Graham? Good times.

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by JacksonBean

roflmao

“.... to guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” George Washington

roflmao

Mr Bean is correct and the TROLL is a Kansas grass grower. Wow
Posted By: Brock Landers

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:26 AM

Guy on the right is probably thinking, "I left the Cici's buffet line for this chit?"

[Linked Image]

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:28 AM

troll
Posted By: Tsunami_1

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:28 AM

Question: How many of these open carry folks do you think would actually pull the trigger? I mean if this is the same level of misconduct as what happened here in Weatherford, hardly an act of violence worth shooting or killing someone over. Absolutely ridiculous. All fun and games until someone pops a cap and kills an innocent bystander. Heck, even if these untrained goofballs happen to hit one from the other side more than likely they will pay for it the rest of their lives. Just get out of the way and let the Professionals that get paid to deal with these people deal with them.
I expect to get jumped for not backing the "take to arms" group but seriously, how many here has shot or killed someone? It's all for show. Take your play toys back home and get out of the way.
Posted By: lowew79

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:34 AM

I've lived in Cleburne off an on since 1995, I never knew we had a Gone With the Wind museum. Similarly, even though I served in the US Army, I never knew there were bases named after Confed. Generals until BLM told me. In my case at least BLM has made the world MORE racist for me, not less lol.

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:37 AM

Back home . It was uneventful which is a good thing . Very proud of Johnson county met a bunch of good down to earth people that were not going to stand for nonsense . Cops, mayor and citizens involved seemed to be on the same page with a take this somewhere else attitude . God bless and good night guys !
Posted By: TR176

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Tsunami_1
Question: How many of these open carry folks do you think would actually pull the trigger? I mean if this is the same level of misconduct as what happened here in Weatherford, hardly an act of violence worth shooting or killing someone over. Absolutely ridiculous. All fun and games until someone pops a cap and kills an innocent bystander. Heck, even if these untrained goofballs happen to hit one from the other side more than likely they will pay for it the rest of their lives. Just get out of the way and let the Professionals that get paid to deal with these people deal with them.
I expect to get jumped for not backing the "take to arms" group but seriously, how many here has shot or killed someone? It's all for show. Take your play toys back home and get out of the way.

I wouldn’t in my wildest dreams walk around in public with a rifle in preparation for the other to show up. Who thinks the way these guys do. Do they really want to get into a gunfight over a 1939 movie museum.
Posted By: lowew79

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:40 AM

Back home . It was uneventful which is a good thing . Very proud of Johnson county met a bunch of good down to earth people that were not going to stand for nonsense . Cops, mayor and citizens involved seemed to be on the same page with a take this somewhere else attitude . God bless and good night guys !

How do I keep missing all the good stuff?!?!?!?

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:51 AM

Honestly ? Probably about half that were there . Tension and passion was high . The thought of something going way south was always in the back of my head . Everybody I came into contact with was safe , legit , and most had some kind of background (military , police , good ol boy) . It’s not all play and show and prancing around sir it’s something that most of us are tired of dealing with along with everything else going on . This country wasn’t founded by cowards ....

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by lowew79

How do I keep missing all the good stuff?!?!?!?

There still down there . I told everybody I had to go to work and my wife made chicken spaghetti so I had to go roflmao
Posted By: Tsunami_1

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 04:07 AM

Honestly ? Probably about half that were there . Tension and passion was high . The thought of something going way south was always in the back of my head . Everybody I came into contact with was safe , legit , and most had some kind of background (military , police , good ol boy) . It’s not all play and show and prancing around sir it’s something that most of us are tired of dealing with along with everything else going on . This country wasn’t founded by cowards ....

Not sure where you're directing the "cowards" comment but you seem like a good type so no real offense taken. As I said I expected that from some. Just saying I see "untrained goofballs" showing out. Apparently you see it as patriotic citizens protecting their City. OK. Glad you made it home alive. Sounds like it got pretty dicey.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Jo co finest - 07/29/20 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by JacksonBean

roflmao

roflmao

Most people do not read what he has to say unless it it a bug thread for a reason. He is good at that
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum