Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Mn AG upgrades charges #13581323 06/03/20 07:27 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Minnesota's Attorney General’s Office is expected to announce upgraded charges against Derek Chauvin, the white Minneapolis officer who knelt on George Floyd’s neck, and has added new charges against the three other officers at the scene.

Chauvin will now be charged with second-degree murder, The Star Tribune first reported. The other three officers involved -- Thomas Lane, J.A. Kueng and Tou Thao – will be charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder.

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison is expected to hold a press conference Wednesday afternoon to announce further details.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13581325 06/03/20 07:29 PM
hopalong Offline
Pescador Loco
Pescador Loco
just watched the family atty/spokesman speak on this, the guy struggled with words, they may have a problem with their court room presence.

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13581334 06/03/20 07:38 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
How could you possibly seat a jury there

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13581337 06/03/20 07:41 PM
F
Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
F
Yep that jury is gonna be bias and lead to more issues...

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13581343 06/03/20 07:48 PM
hopalong Offline
Pescador Loco
Pescador Loco
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix

JURY? we don't need no stinkin JURY!

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13581392 06/03/20 08:24 PM
Chris B Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Just lynch the cop and hang him from a tree and get this over with.

[Linked Image]
I hate photobucket.
Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: Chris B] #13581529 06/03/20 09:41 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Chris B

Yep he is white hang him from tree I’ll bring the rope no need for trial he is not innocent till proven guilty
Just a good old fashion public hanging

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13581670 06/03/20 11:48 PM
S
SGT BALLARD Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S

Yep he is white hang him from tree I’ll bring the rope no need for trial he is not innocent till proven guilty

It would only be reversed from the way it's been in the past! Or, you don't really care to acknowledge that cold hard Fact.
And no,that's not something i'd like to see.

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13581682 06/03/20 11:55 PM
S
SGT BALLARD Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S

And what problem do you have with sitting a jury there? No problem that I see. A jury of his peers,OK! Is this the 1st time that you've had a problem or a question about the jury? Now all of a sudden their is a problem. Try being black on trial! What you think you gonna get, an all Black jury!

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: SGT BALLARD] #13581996 06/04/20 03:08 AM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by SGT BALLARD

And what problem do you have with sitting a jury there? No problem that I see. A jury of his peers,OK! Is this the 1st time that you've had a problem or a question about the jury? Now all of a sudden their is a problem. Try being black on trial! What you think you gonna get, an all Black jury!

don't know much about trials do you? to seat a jury you have to get people who are not bias and haven't heard or seen anything on the case. I will write this real slooowwww for you how can you find anyone in the USA that hasn't heard about this case and already have a opinion. The person is suppose to look at the evidence and make a decision. Most people already have these guys lynched from a big oak tree by now

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: SGT BALLARD] #13582015 06/04/20 03:26 AM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

It would only be reversed from the way it's been in the past! Or, you don't really care to acknowledge that cold hard Fact.

pretty racist aren't you sgt LOL you shouldn't be over men.

Their hasn't been anyone hang in many many years and I highly doubt you have ever see anyone hanged. I guess you read it in a book. black men always are much more racist than most all white people I have ever met. The white men usually don't care enough to be racist. I doubt you are even old enough to know about true racism and not this bs they call racism today. Today its just thugs resisiting arrest much different then the 50-60-and 70's

and for your information most of my post are sarcasm

my opinion is this men and women words have nothing to do with the color of a person skin they represent the character of the person. racism is about the color of their skin and usually these days just thugs. I could care less what color a person skin is. never have but I am tired of minorities always using it as a excuse for everything because they have no accountability.

the jury comment, you can't have a trial if you can seat a jury and if these guys murder this man they should be hung and left hanging for everyone to see to try and stop it from happening again.

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13582058 06/04/20 04:14 AM
S
SGT BALLARD Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S

Their hasn't been anyone hang in many many years and I highly doubt you have ever see anyone hanged. I guess you read it in a book. black men always are much more racist than most all white people I have ever met. The white men usually don't care enough to be racist. I doubt you are even old enough to know about true racism and not this bs they call racism today. Today its just thugs resisiting arrest much different then the 50-60-and 70's

my opinion is this men and women words have nothing to do with the color of a person skin they represent the character of the person. racism is about the color of their skin and usually these days just thugs. I could care less what color a person skin is. never have but I am tired of minorities always using it as a excuse for everything because they have no accountability.

the jury comment, you can't have a trial if you can seat a jury and if these guys murder this man they should be hung and left hanging for everyone to see to try and stop it from happening again.

Look buddy, I'm not racist. I only responded to the opposite of what you wrote. Yes, I do know how jury systems works. I'm old enough to know what i'm talking about, don't think that you hold the market on smarts. I don't want to see anyone hung up from a tree so everyone can see. That's been done before in the past, maybe you're not old enough to remember that! Black men are not all racist,just have a lot of sh_t to be pi__ed off about.I know a lot of White people,I never thought or said that they were racist. I try to get along with everyone,no matter what color you are. I treat each person with respect until i'm given a reason not to. I know nothing about you,just a screen name and what you put on this forum. It's funny how easy it is for everybody to put down how they feel about things about someone,and not take the time to actually talk to a person without villafying someone. But sir, you have that right and I wouldn't have it any other way. My hope is that we as a people never forget that we are all U.S. citizens. I served my country in the U.S.ARMY to defend the Constitution of the United States. Sir, you have a blessed year and I pray nothing but the best for you and your family. Please don't assume that i'm racist,because i'm not and I want assume anything about you.

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13582223 06/04/20 11:47 AM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

Look buddy, I'm not racist. I only responded to the opposite of what you wrote. Yes, I do know how jury systems works. I'm old enough to know what i'm talking about, don't think that you hold the market on smarts. I don't want to see anyone hung up from a tree so everyone can see. That's been done before in the past, maybe you're not old enough to remember that! Black men are not all racist,just have a lot of sh_t to be pi__ed off about.I know a lot of White people,I never thought or said that they were racist. I try to get along with everyone,no matter what color you are. I treat each person with respect until i'm given a reason not to. I know nothing about you,just a screen name and what you put on this forum. It's funny how easy it is for everybody to put down how they feel about things about someone,and not take the time to actually talk to a person without villafying someone. But sir, you have that right and I wouldn't have it any other way. My hope is that we as a people never forget that we are all U.S. citizens. I served my country in the U.S.ARMY to defend the Constitution of the United States. Sir, you have a blessed year and I pray nothing but the best for you and your family. Please don't assume that i'm racist,because i'm not and I want assume anything about you.

you really want to set down I will be down to mineola next week lets sit down and talk. I buy you lunch and a beer. I live in Wyoming so won 't be down to much.

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13583259 06/04/20 10:57 PM
S
SGT BALLARD Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S
I think that would be a great idea. It's always better to talk with/to someone than to talk at someone.It would have to be after I get off from work. Let me know. Have a blessed day.

Re: Mn AG upgrades charges [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13583284 06/04/20 11:39 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Kudo’s to both of you-

Good men can have a difference of opinion-

cheers

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide