Forums59
Topics1,037,857
Posts13,935,688
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13559212 05/15/20 08:21 PM
U
Used2fish Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
U
Originally Posted by CashFishingTeam
For the most part I agree with your point of view on MLF, on this and past issues. But I wonder if your being honest, and honest with yourself if you had the success as some of the other anglers when you fished, would you have the same point of view, or be saying what your saying? Not bashing you at all. Just hard to think if you won 2 or 3 FLW tournaments, won or even qualified for the classic, had career earnings over $500k, if you’d have the same conviction you have. Obviously you know I know who you are. But I’m curious if you can answer honestly about that. Cuz if you can I’d respect that.

#soulsearching

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: CashFishingTeam] #13559239 05/15/20 08:49 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
For the most part I agree with your point of view on MLF, on this and past issues. But I wonder if your being honest, and honest with yourself if you had the success as some of the other anglers when you fished, would you have the same point of view, or be saying what your saying? Not bashing you at all. Just hard to think if you won 2 or 3 FLW tournaments, won or even qualified for the classic, had career earnings over $500k, if you’d have the same conviction you have. Obviously you know I know who you are. But I’m curious if you can answer honestly about that. Cuz if you can I’d respect that.

It’s about integrity. MLF and it’s cronies lacks it. So yes, my convictions would be the same.

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: Big O Florida] #13559495 05/16/20 12:13 AM
J
J.P. Greeson Offline
the janitor
the janitor
J
Originally Posted by Big O Florida

It’s about integrity. MLF and it’s cronies lacks it. So yes, my convictions would be the same.

If you had any integrity, you would use your real name and not hide behind a screen name.

The solution to any problem - work, love, money, whatever - is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be. --John Gierach

[Linked Image]
Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: Big O Florida] #13559525 05/16/20 12:40 AM
C
CashFishingTeam Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C

Well...your definitely sticking to your guns!

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: Big O Florida] #13559619 05/16/20 01:36 AM
B
big mike Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Almost 30 posts now on TFF and ALL anti MLF posts. Time for this to stop. No contribution to this forum whatsoever.

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: Big O Florida] #13559691 05/16/20 02:56 AM
F
Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
F
de

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: big mike] #13559774 05/16/20 04:53 AM
G
grout-scout Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by big mike
Almost 30 posts now on TFF and ALL anti MLF posts. Time for this to stop. No contribution to this forum whatsoever.

Actually, that is incorrect. His post receive more responses than just about any other post, you can agree or disagree with him; but he does have merit at times. At the same time, none of it matters because it doesn’t affect us personally.

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: Big O Florida] #13559833 05/16/20 10:36 AM
B
big mike Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Actually it is correct. He doesn't belong here.

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: big mike] #13559878 05/16/20 12:07 PM
B
Big O Florida Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B

And who are you? Is your role here to be a Net Nanny? You come from state of Texas and don’t believe in the rights the constitution gives to others? I presume you think those rights only apply to you?

Maybe you should explain why I shouldn’t be permitted to share my views and opinions since you’re authoritatively asserting I don’t belong here. Or does that just mean the only ones who belong are the ones who are in agreement or as uninformed as you are?

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: big mike] #13559937 05/16/20 01:04 PM
slim 285 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

Why does Big O not belong here ?

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: big mike] #13559967 05/16/20 01:26 PM
G
grout-scout Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G

A pic of your last couple forum post, what do you contribute here? Are you sure, that you belong?

You guys can quit reading his post and quit commenting if you don’t like it or him. It’s a really simple concept!

[Linked Image]

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: Big O Florida] #13559988 05/16/20 01:42 PM
F
Fishing on a string Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Anyone noticed that when he does a post it’s at the top for a week and it’s viewing is dominating the other wise dead or boaring post. So yeah he’s making a point that lots of people like to talk about. If they did not the post would fall to the bottom quicker than the economy.

Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: Big O Florida] #13560074 05/16/20 02:40 PM
B
big mike Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
GROUT, THOSE ARE POSTS THAT I HAVE COMMENTED ON, NOT MADE!! You seem like a great guy grout. I was pointing out that EVERY post he has on here are the same. Nothing else. As for me, I've been on here many, many years. I have bought, sold, helped, made friends, donated, prayed, and offered advice to many people over the years. Maybe we should all get off of here and let big o have it to himself.

Last edited by big mike; 05/16/20 02:42 PM.
Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: J.P. Greeson] #13560099 05/16/20 02:57 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson

If you had any integrity, you would use your real name and not hide behind a screen name.

Bingo!!!

It may be too late to reveal his real name. Too much damage done to use his real name. Easy to say the things he has been said about colleagues and people in the industry when you’re anonymous.

[Linked Image]
Re: BPT anglers coerced into paying entry fees for FLW pro circuit special events [Re: big mike] #13560101 05/16/20 02:57 PM
G
grout-scout Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
GROUT, THOSE ARE POSTS THAT I HAVE COMMENTED ON, NOT MADE!! You seem like a great guy grout. I was pointing out that EVERY post he has on here are the same. Nothing else. As for me, I've been on here many, many years. I have bought, sold, helped, made friends, donated, prayed, and offered advice to many people over the years. Maybe we should all get off of here and let big o have it to himself.

Nah man, I get it. He is overpowering on the topic, blunt about his hatred for Duckett and only uses the forum to show his hate/dislike for BPT.

But, if we censor things like that, then we just turn this place into a boring snooze fest. Honestly, it can be pretty lackluster often, which I find odd for Texas. I have said it on all of Big O’s post, if you can’t stand him, just start ignoring what he writes. Read it, disagree and move on. We don’t have to agree with each other, but to call him names all the time, just gets silly. (Not referring to you, you didn’t call him anything) cheers

It would be nice if we knew the real story with him though. I’m on another forum where a member hates MLF/BPT and it turns out that the guy used to work for MLF and he was run off for having an opposing view with Wilburn.

Last edited by grout-scout; 05/16/20 03:01 PM.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide