Forums59
Topics1,039,275
Posts13,962,085
Members144,197
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: JacksonBean] #13546297 05/05/20 06:15 PM
Z
Zipster Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Z
Originally Posted by JacksonBean
Originally Posted by Zipster
He's not who you think he is and he is NOT a good guy. His polio vaccines killed hundreds of thousands. India kicked him and his organization out of the country after so many deaths.

Some of you are so full of it and I don't know if you're intentionally spreading misinformation or just don't know any better.

Actually it was reported that he paralyzed, not killed 496,000. my mistake. Here is an article regarding him getting kicked out of India. Do your own research. I'm not trying troll anyone.

https://steemit.com/life/@pranavsinha/bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-kicked-out-of-india

Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: hopalong] #13546300 05/05/20 06:22 PM
B
Burbarry Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted by hopalong
the sob has cost me 3 computers in the past, 2 pc and one laptop.

I would like 5 mins. to "update" billy boy on my new operating system and how I prevent harmful downloads while uploading on his dam head.

ALL of my saved pictures, gone due to one of his bs forced updates. a lot of them were from guiding hunts and raft trips, GONE!

lost a lot of important to me files on the same update, GONE!

bill can stuff a keyboard where the sun won't provide his solar power for all I care.

This is why Macintosh controls the hardware they build the software on. If you control the hardware inside the product you're building, then less chances for issues. Same thing goes for Android phones and all the software they allow in the app store. Its like say I want to roll out new program for a phone. I can build it to work with Apple faster than Android, as they have so many different flavors of operating systems. Windows 10 is supposed to help make Microsoft be on some kind of standard like IOS for apple has had since the beginning. I know the feeling about loosing data and pictures. My computer that I had right out of college I used a PC that had harddrive just die. Now that could have happened to any brand. But, like you I've lived and learned to back things up in multiple spots. Before cloud days it was copying data to CD/DVD drives every week. Now with cloud I have it all out there.

Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: Spiderman] #13546301 05/05/20 06:22 PM
JacksonBean Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

Zipster.... Maybe don't do your fact checking in a chat room.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-india-sued/

[Linked Image]
Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: Zipster] #13546306 05/05/20 06:26 PM
JacksonBean Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
He's not who you think he is and he is NOT a good guy. His polio vaccines killed hundreds of thousands. India kicked him and his organization out of the country after so many deaths.

Some of you are so full of it and I don't know if you're intentionally spreading misinformation or just don't know any better.

Actually it was reported that he paralyzed, not killed 496,000. my mistake. Here is an article regarding him getting kicked out of India. Do your own research. I'm not trying troll anyone.

https://steemit.com/life/@pranavsinha/bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-kicked-out-of-india

I meant to link this one but the other is apropos.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/gates-org-kicked-out-of-india/

[Linked Image]
Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: Spiderman] #13546310 05/05/20 06:27 PM
TexDawg Online Content
Top Dawg
Online Content
Top Dawg
He may be the next Bond villain

Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: Spiderman] #13546317 05/05/20 06:30 PM
S
Spiderman Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
S
I finally found the article that is circulating on Facebook. I don't know anything about the author or the website or if there is any Truth in anything said here, but conspiracy theorist will love this one.

http://socioecohistory.x10host.com/...ing-the-stage-for-the-mark-of-the-beast/

The Truth is six of the seven Dwarfs are not Happy!
Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: Zipster] #13546318 05/05/20 06:31 PM
H
HasBen Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
H

Seems legit.

“ Steemit is a blockchain-based blogging and social media website, which rewards its users with the cryptocurrency STEEM for publishing and curating content, and is owned by Steemit Inc., a privately held company based in New York City and a headquarters in Virginia.”

"Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness."-Mark Twain
Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: Samsonsworld] #13546322 05/05/20 06:34 PM
JacksonBean Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Samsonsworld

A former Communications Director and spokesperson for then-Senator Hillary Clinton’s 2008 Presidential Campaign, XXXXXX has nearly two decades of experience in message development, communication strategy and public policy. He has worked with more than 30 members of Congress and has founded three successful businesses and two non-profit organizations.

XXXX is a founding partner at XXXXXXXX, A Social Impact Agency. The firm operates at the intersection of entertainment, philanthropy and public policy by partnering with likeminded individuals, corporations and non-profit organizations to create real, lasting and measurable change. They combine marketing and communications strategies with behavioral science and art to create powerful campaigns to shift human behavior for good.

Prior to co-founding XXXXXX, XXXX started XXXXXXXX a full service online strategy, marketing and software development firm with clients ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. His focus groups and market research have changed the way companies do business and increased sales.

XXXXX has worked closely with members of the national and digital media and is often booked to speak to corporations and organizations about his favorite topic, social media’s role in transforming communication. In late 2012, he contributed to XXXXXXXs book, "Civic Life in the Information Age," a study on GenX at the intersection of politics and technology.

XXXXX is the founder of XXXXXX, the Hawkeye state’s largest LGBT equality organization. In April of 2009, Iowa became the third state to legalize gay marriage.

Straight of this person's web page. Capiche???

I've read this three times and am still trying to figure out your point. Samson..... Do you have a hatred for gay people and therefore hate Bill and Melinda because they supported an equality organization?

[Linked Image]
Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: Floon Swenson] #13546323 05/05/20 06:37 PM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B

Originally Posted by Floon Swenson
I can tell you this - there is not one picture of him shirtless online. Anywhere.

That's *very* odd...which is about all I feel comfortable saying in a public (and no doubt, monitored) internet forum.

It's because of this, isn't it?

[Linked Image]

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: Spiderman] #13546324 05/05/20 06:41 PM
U
UGLYSHCTICK Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
U
[Linked Image]

Just want to make folks smile, and spit coffee on their keyboard.

If you put beans in your chili, you don't know beans about chili.

God doesn't create temporary people, you will spend eternity somewhere. Choose wisely.
Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: bigfishtx] #13546325 05/05/20 06:41 PM
D
deucer02 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted by bigfishtx

I can tell you this - there is not one picture of him shirtless online. Anywhere.

That's *very* odd...which is about all I feel comfortable saying in a public (and no doubt, monitored) internet forum.

[Linked Image]

Just as I always suspected.......Reptilian.

Biden famously said in the New York Observer, “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: JacksonBean] #13546327 05/05/20 06:42 PM
S
Samsonsworld Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by Samsonsworld

A former Communications Director and spokesperson for then-Senator Hillary Clinton’s 2008 Presidential Campaign, XXXXXX has nearly two decades of experience in message development, communication strategy and public policy. He has worked with more than 30 members of Congress and has founded three successful businesses and two non-profit organizations.

XXXX is a founding partner at XXXXXXXX, A Social Impact Agency. The firm operates at the intersection of entertainment, philanthropy and public policy by partnering with likeminded individuals, corporations and non-profit organizations to create real, lasting and measurable change. They combine marketing and communications strategies with behavioral science and art to create powerful campaigns to shift human behavior for good.

Prior to co-founding XXXXXX, XXXX started XXXXXXXX a full service online strategy, marketing and software development firm with clients ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. His focus groups and market research have changed the way companies do business and increased sales.

XXXXX has worked closely with members of the national and digital media and is often booked to speak to corporations and organizations about his favorite topic, social media’s role in transforming communication. In late 2012, he contributed to XXXXXXXs book, "Civic Life in the Information Age," a study on GenX at the intersection of politics and technology.

XXXXX is the founder of XXXXXX, the Hawkeye state’s largest LGBT equality organization. In April of 2009, Iowa became the third state to legalize gay marriage.

Straight of this person's web page. Capiche???

I've read this three times and am still trying to figure out your point. Samson..... Do you have a hatred for gay people and therefore hate Bill and Melinda because they supported an equality organization?

Don't be stupid. I am against political corruption. I am against a triangle where everyone is paying somebody else with tax dollars when there is either none or questionable deliverables. This how the AOC's go from broke to millionaire overnight. The process makes me want to vomit. But there is almost always a fall guy and the big wig is untouchable.

And it's not all liberals. Think Perry proved that.

Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: deucer02] #13546331 05/05/20 06:46 PM
J
JCG57 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by deucer02

[Linked Image]

Indeed. But you have to admit, a very powerful reptile brain. I for one welcome the reign of our reptilian overlord.

Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: Spiderman] #13546332 05/05/20 06:47 PM
G
Gusick Online Sick
TFF Guru
Online Sick
TFF Guru
G
I don't have any strong opionions of Bill Gates.

Re: What is your opinion of Bill Gates? [Re: JCG57] #13546343 05/05/20 06:58 PM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by JCG57
Originally Posted by deucer02

[Linked Image]

Indeed. But you have to admit, a very powerful reptile brain. I for one welcome the reign of our reptilian overlord.

roflmao

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide