Originally Posted by Greg W
Originally Posted by senko9S
that's one way its transmitted, by touch. i'm willing to bet the gas pumps and atm's will spread a bunch of it. as long as you use precaution, going fishing is fine. fish

This. I keep disposable gloves in the truck and just slip one on when filling gas and then drop it in the trash. Would keep you perfectly safe at the pump. Fishing itself is safe unless you are fishing close to someone.

I do hate the sissy talk. It's not just about you. Someone that thinks they are all macho and can handle the virus can certainly pass it on to someone with an underlying disease that will kill them or take valuable health resources from someone else. I have a rare disease and I could die from something like this. Does it make me a sissy?? I deal with pain every friggin day and I can pretty much guarantee I'm tougher than most on this board. I have to be to survive. But I'm still fishing. Just being cautious. In my mind it's safer than getting takeout and potentially being exposed from some worker touching my food and packaging. Instead I'm ordering food from Amazon. If it's not refrigerated, stick it in the garage for 2 days to kill off any virus. If it is perishable, I wipe it down with alcohol wipe. It's not that hard to stay safe and still fish. But anyone that wants to call me a sissy because I'm taking extra precautions can show up at my front door and I'll punch them in the mouth. Just let me put on my N95 mask first.

loco

boxing

#MFGA