texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Cameron Gose, Jetskirentals512, Flashin Assassin Lures, SoonerTex0623, Bobby J.
119181 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
hopalong 121,007
TexDawg 119,783
Bigbob_FTW 95,320
John175☮ 85,918
Pilothawk 83,274
Bob Davis 82,323
Mark Perry 72,485
Derek 🐝 68,321
JDavis7873 67,416
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,038,874
Posts13,954,600
Members144,181
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Success On The GPS Contour Chips #13303750 10/07/19 01:07 AM
Donald Harper Online Happy OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I want to thank all my Customers for purchasing the GPS Contour Chips over all these years. We have sold chips for many lakes and lots of those sales are because you told someone about your success. I would like to offer a Huge Discount for those that will tell your story and post pictures of those fish.

The Maps for the follow lakes will be discounted to you at half price per lake. If your post generates sales you will receive your next Chip FREE. Please post your Write-up of your day and how the mapping work helped you catch the BASS. Just give a good fishing report of the day with the pictures. Post them up on this Thread.

Here is the list of the lakes for you to pick your next maps from.

LAKE LIST:
Stillhouse - Texoma - Belton - Lewisville - Hubbard Creek - Cypress Springs - Grapevine - Ray Roberts - Granbury - Bridgeport - Sam Rayburn - Whitney - Waco - Cedar Creek - R. Chambers - Fork - Eagle Mountain - Buchanan - Toledo Bend - Ray Hubbard - Conroe - Palestine - Alan Henry - Amistad - LBJ - Travis - Ivie - Joe Pool - Lavon - Pines - Possum Kingdom - Choke Canyon - Coleto Creek - Brownwood - Watts Bar TN. - Wallula Columbia River WA. - Fayette - .

For those wanting to learn about the Contour Chips please go here to gain the knowledge and watch the Videos.
https://texasfishingforum.com/forum...ale-gps-contour-combo-chips#Post13302024

To Order Lake Chips Contact:
Email: fishnteacher@gmail. com
Please contact by Email to get started: Name - Address - Cell # - TFF Screen Name - Email Address - Name of Lakes - Depth Finders Makes/Models.
Questions by PM - Phone - Email
Cell: 432-553-1874

Each person you work with holds some promise to your future success.
Websiite Sponsors:
www.eletewater.com - Staying Hydrated
www.lakeoviachic.com - Booking Mexico Trips
20 Hot Spot Mapping - GPS Contour Chips - Custom Spinner Baits - Jigs -Spooks
Pure Extracts - Minnow-Night Crawler-Crayfish-Craylic

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13303888 10/07/19 04:05 AM
B
Benji Mota Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
Hello everyone I'm a Texas fisherman who just bought a boat but still takes out the yaks for trips. I recently purchased a few contour chips from Mr. Don Harper and let me tell you he puts you right on some big fish! My buddies and I had great days on both the boat at yaks in all those tough to get spots that boats won't fit into. We followed along with what Mr. Harper told us how to fish the area and it was a gem. Make sure to read all the info he sends to you as for it is for a reason; he knows exactly what he's doing! Check out this Big'un we pulled out of ol' Sam Rayburn on the yaks. [Linked Image]

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13304116 10/07/19 02:32 PM
TripletsFish Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
I purchased the LBJ chip from Donald Harper. My son had a high school tournament on LBJ and we had never fished that lake. The weather did not cooperate and these boys usually only fish shallow, but they managed to get these two on one of Don’s deeper spots. Don’s descriptions of each spot are thorough. I look forward to going back to LBJ when the weather is nicer and trying more of his spots.

Attached Files 5A2418AA-1879-47A2-95BF-C7129FF65231.jpeg

PB Largemouth: 6.16 - Texoma
Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13304128 10/07/19 02:41 PM
C
CCTX Online Content
mapquest
Online Content
mapquest
C
Wow, great fish!

[Linked Image]
Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13305422 10/08/19 05:45 PM
B
Benji Mota Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
I'm back two days later reporting from falcon lake now my friends! Once again Don got me right on top of a big fish! I went up and visited my buddy out at rayburn this past weekend and as you saw on my last post he pulled out a beauty on the yaks. Well it was my turn this time and Mr. Harper surely put in some work to get this chip made for me as I was the first to request Falcon Lake. Let me tell you it paid off! Thank You for everything Don! Trust this man with your fishing needs. Honestly the chips are legit. [Linked Image]

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13308261 10/11/19 12:48 PM
T
ToasterWEyes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Nice bass guys! Donald Harper’s GPS Contour Chips have changed my fishing dramatically as well. My fishing time is scarce (one day every 2 months if I’m lucky), and the GPS tool has allowed me to make the most out of my time on the water.

I used to “beat the banks” like lots of guys do. Deep fishing to me was turning around and fishing the occasional tree off the other side of the boat while working my way down the bank. The chip has changed that. I pull up on one of Donald’s marked spots, check to see if there are fish on the graph, and get after it. I now have the confidence to fish “offshore” and have gotten much better at utilizing my graphs.

Thanks again Mr. Harper for the knowledge and helping me to develop as a deep-water fisherman!! I have lots more to learn, but Donald’s lake mapping has gotten me started down that path.

If you’re a weekend warrior without the time to research and break down a lake, give Donald’s system a try. I guarantee you will be glad that you did!!

It's only a good cast if you catch a fish...
Personal Best: 11.62 lbs
Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13308263 10/11/19 12:49 PM
T
ToasterWEyes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
I have posted this pic before, but I'll add a pic to back up the talk. The record on Lake Whitney is 25.5" and 11.5#. I'm not going to say I beat the lake record, but this fish was LONGER than the lake record at 26 3/8" long. I had a ruler on board, but no scale. It was August so I figured I’d have no need for a scale while playing at the lake with my daughters! This fish was a summer-time fish so a little skinny for sure. One of my best 3 bass ever, and the other two came off private ponds!!

[Linked Image]

It's only a good cast if you catch a fish...
Personal Best: 11.62 lbs
Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13317597 10/21/19 01:48 AM
TripletsFish Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
I used the Lake Fork Super Chip on Saturday. I went to one of the Topwater spots at sunrise. This slot fish (21”, 4.5#) hammered a spook. Thanks Don

Attached Files C75DE4AE-6A14-43E2-A11C-34D47EB50AF9.jpeg

PB Largemouth: 6.16 - Texoma
Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13348268 11/21/19 02:50 AM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
I want to thank all my customers that have posted pictures and stories of their success. They have all either received FREE chips for their next lake of choice or a huge discount on another lake. Here are some pictures of our fish from 3 days on Lake Falcon. Hope this helps some of you guys make up your mind if your were considering purchasing a GPS Contour Chip for Falcon. We did not have the numbers as they are just not ready yet. We did have some quality 4 lbs. fish and one Monster at 11.7.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13349603 11/22/19 03:27 PM
K
krthomas2 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
K
I purchased a map from Mr. Harper a few weeks ago for Lake Palestine.
I don't fish it often and needed help finding places to fish there. All I can say is I love Mr. Harper maps!
Don's maps are by far way more detailed and informative than the ones you get on the various paid apps. He includes a full write up for each spot, exactly where to run the boat and cast, and what to cast. So it really takes out a lot of the guess work.

Two weeks ago I went to Palestine using his map and detailed information about each spot. I caught 8 keepers including a couple really nice fish.
One was 6.50 lbs and the other was 4.25 lbs.

I don't think I would have had nearly the success had I not had Mr. Harper's map. If you're fishing new waters and need help figuring out where to fish, I definitely recommend Mr. Harper's maps. It saves a lot of time looking around when you have a limited amount of time to fish, and it costs less than what you would have to pay for a guide to take you out, guides are great but there isn't enough time in a day for a guide to show you how to fish 20 spots on a lake.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13377999 12/20/19 01:24 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Excellent pictures and write-up krthomas2. Thanks for your input. Keep them coming guys, to receive your next lake map FREE. I have only sold a couple of maps for Lake Palestine. Give krthomas2 a shout and he will give you more information on how he is targeting these fish. Order Palestine today and get started locating those quality fish.

To Order Lake Chips Contact:
Email: fishnteacher@gmail. com
Please contact by Email to get started: Name - Address - Cell # - TFF Screen Name - Email Address - Name of Lakes - Depth Finders Makes/Models.
Questions by PM - Phone - Email
Cell: 432-553-1874

Websiite Sponsors:

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13384229 12/27/19 04:12 PM
T
Txfiremn Offline
Angler
Angler
T
I've purchased the GPS Contour Chip for Lake Waco. It has helped me eliminate a ton of water and get on some nice fish. Even after purchasing the chip, Mr. Harper has answered any questions I've had, even months later. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13384231 12/27/19 04:13 PM
T
Txfiremn Offline
Angler
Angler
T
[Linked Image]

Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13390134 01/02/20 02:36 AM
J
jpeveto Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
J
Well all I can say is WOW! OMG I got all my files and have been going through everything. You get a lifetime of information with this deal. I loaded my 20 spots on my Garmin and I was blown away. eek2 I don’t know what I was expecting But it’s way more than I thought. I guess I was expecting 20 spots with a few waypoints at each. It’s way more than 100 probably closer to 200 to create the trails along contour lines. I will be picking a couple of spots to start working with soon. Can’t wait to report back with pictures. Thanks again Don fish

2012 Legend Alpha199
Mercury 225 Pro XS
2) Garmin Echomap Ultra 102sv
Garmin livescope
112# Minn Kota Ultrex
Dual Talons
Don Harpers 2020 Rayburn Super Chip!!
Re: Success On The GPS Contour Chips [Re: Donald Harper] #13408084 01/17/20 11:43 PM
TFF Guru
OP Online Happy
TFF Guru
Thanks Txfiremn for the write up. Come on guys give him a shout about Waco; he will shoot you straight about what to do and how the system works.

I also want to thank TripletsFish for helping sell a couple of Fork Super Chips. He receive a FREE map as well as Mr. Mato for Rayburn and Falcon.

Last edited by Donald Harper; 01/17/20 11:44 PM.

Websiite Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide