Forums59
Topics1,039,316
Posts13,962,727
Members144,199
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 32 of 39 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 38 39
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: txmasterpo] #13381039 12/23/19 07:42 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
so.....half the league huh? and Godsdozer is my spirit animal, or idiot, not sure which one.....non exclusive is about 26 million.....which half of the league wants him bad enough to give up two number ones and 35 million a year??? bull [censored]!! He will be a cowboy on that franchise tag unless he wakes up from his fairy tale land....and Coop can be transition tagged in 2020 (they can do both in 2020 because of expiring CBA) for 16 million....both of those things are happening because nobody in their right GD mind in the NFL is giving up multiple numbers ones and top money for either of them...

Hire Lincoln - no matter what

cut Crawford, C. Jones, Flemming, Olawale = 100 million in cap space

No more Witt

Sign Cobb for 2 years at 15 total if you can

Sign Quinn for 2 years at 20 total if you can

Sign B. Jones for 4 at 58 total if you can

Sign M. Collins for a team friendly deal or move on

Draft a safety, TE, DT, Guard, WR, Punter, LB, Guard (honestly, if it was me, I would trade up to top two and take whichever QB Cincy doesn't take)

Dak and Coop would have a year with a dynamic coach....if they turn out to be world beaters, then do what you need to do, but you would know for sure with another year I think.

Defense has to be an attacking defense that disguises every damn thing....be aggressive, be innovative....there is speed and talent there....re-motivate swiper to be what he can be, and pray the Wolf Hunter's neck is 100%....Pray that Tank, with a full off season becomes the best version of himself....hell just changing things will give them all a bump. I would rather be 3-13 than 8-8!!

Yes, half the league would be better with Dak tomorrow and a few more teams than that would be too, under the right scenario, even though they have decent QBs already. It was a compliment to Dak, not an analysis of cap space and GM BS. Don’t look so deep into things.

DH....read what I said....are they willing and able....that's it and that's all....the half the league [censored] is just that, [censored]! They might be better, but not enough better to BET THEIR JOB on it....see, ole JJ doesn't have to sweat that homie

So you removed all context of the discussion and turned it into something else, and that somehow discredits the conversation you weren’t a part of? Nonsense.

The context was that Dak is a good QB and half the teams would immediately be better with him, and a few more wild upgrade from their current QB in certain scenarios. That’s it.

And I did read what you said, buddy. That’s why I responded the way I did. You’re changing the discussion.

[Linked Image]
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: BCBassCat] #13381040 12/23/19 07:42 PM
B
Bass&More Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
[Linked Image]

bang peep

Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: Bass&More] #13381049 12/23/19 07:57 PM
Happykamper Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I am out on Riley as coach, he may be great but I would not take that chance.

[Linked Image]
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: Happykamper] #13381074 12/23/19 08:33 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Happykamper
I am out on Riley as coach, he may be great but I would not take that chance.

what has he done at OU? Lead them to the playoff in a weak conference while Texas is down..... so. Now is the guy good with QB's? Absolutely. But he has yet to prove he's a weiner.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: BCBassCat] #13381106 12/23/19 09:16 PM
M
Mckinneycrappiecatcher Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
M
First everyone picked them at 12-4. When they were 3-3 it was 11-5. When they were 6-4 cowboys nation said oh well they’ll be 10-6, but they’ll still go on a playoff run. It’s like that every year and they find a way to go 8-8 or 9-7. Theyre just not good, and they haven’t been good in a LONG time. Until they make some major roster and coaching/management changes they’ll likely stay a mediocre team.

Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: BCBassCat] #13381121 12/23/19 09:34 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
DH I bet we find out....because the non exclusive tag is very likely the one they use

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: BCBassCat] #13381123 12/23/19 09:34 PM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Riley has a much, much better job right where he's at. Total control and Jerry Jones wouldn't pay him close to what he's making now.

Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: BCBassCat] #13381126 12/23/19 09:37 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
If you think non capped pay matters you're crazy

And DH...to super clear, I said half the NFL wouldn't be trying to sign him....no comments made about should, or better, or anything else....16 teams trying to sign Dakota is a fairly tale

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: txmasterpo] #13381129 12/23/19 09:43 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
If you think non capped pay matters you're crazy

And DH...to super clear, I said half the NFL wouldn't be trying to sign him....no comments made about should, or better, or anything else....16 teams trying to sign Dakota is a fairly tale

thumb

Fair enough. Merry Christmas, man.

[Linked Image]
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: Mckinneycrappiecatcher] #13381132 12/23/19 09:44 PM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by Mckinneycrappiecatcher
First everyone picked them at 12-4. When they were 3-3 it was 11-5. When they were 6-4 cowboys nation said oh well they’ll be 10-6, but they’ll still go on a playoff run. It’s like that every year and they find a way to go 8-8 or 9-7. Theyre just not good, and they haven’t been good in a LONG time. Until they make some major roster and coaching/management changes they’ll likely stay a mediocre team.

No way man. THIS is the year..... next year.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: Happykamper] #13381157 12/23/19 10:31 PM
L
leethefishking Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by Jimbo
It's pretty simple to understand when you hear everyone saying, "This team is loaded with talent" and yet they have the record they have, so it points to two things, and that is lack of motivation, and putting that talent in the right place to be successful.
That's coaching, no matter how you slice it!

And or just maybe the talent is over rated,
Originally Posted by leethefishking
This game came down to one play. The third and two that Zeke took himself out on. I would guess his handlers direct him to pace himself to enjoy a longer career. The coaching staff obviously has no nuts or how could they let this happen on such a key play. Obviously he doesn’t give a damn about winning. He already got paid. And as far as a team loaded with talent. Talent, where on paper. To be deemed talented I would think you would need results,not useless stats.

Could not disagree more, a 70 percent Zeke is not as good as a 100 percent Pollard, besides that many on here were crowing that pollard could and should be the running back. I believe Zeke was hit or landed on his head, to say he took himself out because he does not give a damn is wrong.
I have had a hard time taking you serious ever since you argued that Bullet has better ride quality than a Triton. Zeke knocked his head. Grow a pair and get back out there.

Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: BCBassCat] #13381177 12/23/19 11:16 PM
2014NITROZ-7 Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Now that the Cows are done,on to bigger and greater things we have the Rangers disappointing season coming up.

Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: leethefishking] #13381194 12/23/19 11:41 PM
F
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
It's pretty simple to understand when you hear everyone saying, "This team is loaded with talent" and yet they have the record they have, so it points to two things, and that is lack of motivation, and putting that talent in the right place to be successful.

This game came down to one play. The third and two that Zeke took himself out on. I would guess his handlers direct him to pace himself to enjoy a longer career. The coaching staff obviously has no nuts or how could they let this happen on such a key play. Obviously he doesn’t give a damn about winning. He already got paid. And as far as a team loaded with talent. Talent, where on paper. To be deemed talented I would think you would need results,not useless stats.

Could not disagree more, a 70 percent Zeke is not as good as a 100 percent Pollard, besides that many on here were crowing that pollard could and should be the running back. I believe Zeke was hit or landed on his head, to say he took himself out because he does not give a damn is wrong.
I have had a hard time taking you serious ever since you argued that Bullet has better ride quality than a Triton. Zeke knocked his head. Grow a pair and get back out there.

Well Bullet can’t lay claim to that world class chine walking that Triton is know for. That’s for sure.

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: leethefishking] #13381203 12/23/19 11:50 PM
Happykamper Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

LOL, I know it rides better, I have both in my barn right now, its not a fairy tale. As far as Zeke goes, how do any of us know what was wrong with him ? He came out of the game for some reason, the play call on third down was horrible, the only different result if Zeke had been in there is he probably would not have fumbled the ball.

[Linked Image]
Re: Official Boys vs. Eagles Showdown [Re: BCBassCat] #13381226 12/24/19 12:11 AM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Jerry said today on a radio show that he is very bullish on Dak and expects get a deal done. He said Dak put them in position to win all year and felt he elevated his game.

I'm still betting they sign him rather than do a franchise tag.

Page 32 of 39 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 38 39
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide