Forums59
Topics1,039,299
Posts13,962,481
Members144,197
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: txmasterpo] #13346803 11/19/19 05:03 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
so.....that's a maybe? sarcastic

I would entertain it. But I would have to research my liability risk vs reward $...

I havent put my trail camera out, actually going to do it today.. I can post some pics on my video thread later this week. I predict no less than 5 monsters show up in the first three days its up.

Last edited by Jeff From Iowa; 11/19/19 05:04 PM.
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13346805 11/19/19 05:05 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
trust me, it's high risk

Jesus loves all of us
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: Frank the Tank] #13346821 11/19/19 05:13 PM
T
txmasterpo Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
trust me, it's high risk

shut up!! I was going to see if you could go too!

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: txmasterpo] #13346846 11/19/19 05:46 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
trust me, it's high risk

During shot gun season you can group hunt here, meaning anyone can fill any ones tags. I could walk the land where the deer bed and push them to my land during the day etc. They only bed on my property IF we get a bunch of snow, Ive snuck in on 20 laying all over a few years ago.

For example as land owner my land owner buck tag is $2 and firts two doe tags are $1 each. once I fill those three tags I think its $3 for another doe tag, up to 4 total. So during the shot gun seasons any person with a license could fill my tags and their own.

Then I can buy regular license buck and doe tags one buck 2 doe again and I think those are about 28 and 15 bucks from memory. Ive never actually bought them.

Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: Jeff From Iowa] #13346849 11/19/19 05:52 PM
T
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
trust me, it's high risk

During shot gun season you can group hunt here, meaning anyone can fill any ones tags. I could walk the land where the deer bed and push them to my land during the day etc. They only bed on my property IF we get a bunch of snow, Ive snuck in on 20 laying all over a few years ago.

For example as land owner my land owner buck tag is $2 and firts two doe tags are $1 each. once I fill those three tags I think its $3 for another doe tag, up to 4 total. So during the shot gun seasons any person with a license could fill my tags and their own.

Then I can buy regular license buck and doe tags one buck 2 doe again and I think those are about 28 and 15 bucks from memory. Ive never actually bought them.

it is way different than Texas license for sure

Walt Whitman
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13346877 11/19/19 06:19 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Back to Kap.. I voted no. As a veteran he pissed me off.

Heres a active poll on my msn

Would you like to see an NFL team sign Colin Kaepernick?

22% Yes
64% No
3% I don’t know
11% No opinion

Total responses: 439,107 votes

Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: txmasterpo] #13346935 11/19/19 06:57 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
and y'all are dumb if you think the NFL lawyers did anything to set themselves up for more legal action....he could have auditioned for 24 teams and shucked all the noise, he did not, because the noise is all he is about.

Obviously directed at me, so...

Let’s not forget that Goodell has made many mistakes in his tenure, from punishments (Patriots, Zeke, Ray Rice, to name only a few of the dozen he screwed up) to the kneeling issue in general, concussion lawsuits, Bountygate, to say nothing of the absurd rule changes, such as what a catch is and replay. Oh, and the referee strike.

Has he made the league a lot of money? I think it’s in spite of himself and almost anyone could make the league money. But he also has flubbed a ton of different situations for the league. The guy is an idiot.

But, don’t take my word for it. Sports Illustrated’s legal analyst and sports lawyer has been covering it since the tryout was announced.

[Linked Image]

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/11/17/colin-kaepernick-workout-legal-implications

By creating a circumstance for the league and teams to discuss Kaepernick and his continued unemployment while numerous other QBs have been signed, it’s possible the NFL may have unwittingly created the conditions for Kaepernick to consider a second collusion grievance.

As noted above, collusion is about teams talking about a player and advocating for a policy that deprives the player of a collectively bargained right. Discussions among and between teams and the league about Kaepernick must be done in ways that ensure two or more teams, or the league and at least one team, don’t land on a shared viewpoint that they ought to keep Kaepernick out of the league.

Kaepernick and the NFL reached a settlement in February. Details of the settlement are confidential, but it resolved collusion grievances brought by Kaepernick and Carolina Panthers safety Eric Reid. The settlement thus extinguishes Kaepernick’s claims surrounding what occurred from 2017 to February 2019. Unless the settlement is explicitly worded to also include future instances of collusion, Kaepernick would not have waived potential claims for any collusive conduct that occurred thereafter.

[Linked Image]
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13346943 11/19/19 07:02 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
What I think the plan was, as more and more about the tryout trickles out, is they tried to dangle a carrot in front of him with the tryout to get him to sign a waiver that would protect the league from further legal issues brought by Kaep. It was risky, and it didn’t work.

Neither side looks good here. Kaep has never looked good in all of this, but the league made an unforced error by bringing him in for a tryout.

[Linked Image]
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13347078 11/19/19 09:59 PM
H
hadite81 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
H
This guy is a clown. Shows up wearing a Kunte Khente shirt (no hidden message there...)
and changes venue to have control.
Deserves to never play again, complete douche.

Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: Duck_Hunter] #13347086 11/19/19 10:12 PM
T
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
T
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
What I think the plan was, as more and more about the tryout trickles out, is they tried to dangle a carrot in front of him with the tryout to get him to sign a waiver that would protect the league from further legal issues brought by Kaep. It was risky, and it didn’t work.

Neither side looks good here. Kaep has never looked good in all of this, but the league made an unforced error by bringing him in for a tryout.

I really wasn't aiming that at you DH...I did not really even read your comments as I tend not to do, about anything related to anything about anything and everything....I might read a comment about duck hunting from you.

That being said, Stephen A, a black man, had the release they wanted signed, and the release he signed before coming into the league in 2011....they added one paragraph to protect against a workers comp claim in the event of an injury, that was it...Stephen A, whom I despise, read it aloud on the air......so, you know, whatever man....you do you

Walt Whitman
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: txmasterpo] #13347135 11/19/19 11:16 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

I really wasn't aiming that at you DH...I did not really even read your comments as I tend not to do, about anything related to anything about anything and everything....I might read a comment about duck hunting from you.

That being said, Stephen A, a black man, had the release they wanted signed, and the release he signed before coming into the league in 2011....they added one paragraph to protect against a workers comp claim in the event of an injury, that was it...Stephen A, whom I despise, read it aloud on the air......so, you know, whatever man....you do you

You’re so salty. For a guy posting on a forum for discussion, you really hate discussing things.

Your response makes sense, now that you’ve explained you don’t read my posts. I wasn’t talking about the waivers opening them up to legal issues going forward. You should read the article I linked to. It’s very informative in regards to why the league setting up the tryout possibly opens them to new legal battles.

[Linked Image]
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: Chug-bug-bang1] #13347141 11/19/19 11:20 PM
T
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
T
I just typed that to [censored] with you actually......and I don't really care about that fake [censored] race baiter at all.....the most offensive thing about it is that it has been a false narrative the whole time. Media driven, divisive bull [censored].

Walt Whitman
Re: Colin Kaepernick fishing.........🤣 [Re: txmasterpo] #13347143 11/19/19 11:21 PM
J
Jeff From Iowa Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
[quote=Duck_Hunter]

I guess people hear what they want pretty sure I was watching that same sports talk channel and the guy with both contracts in hand AND what I heard read about section 8 and the half page new paragraph was protecting the nfl from ANY further action forever period.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide