Print Thread
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13314655 10/17/19 05:41 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Wawi....if it's an accident or mistake, it is IMPOSSIBLE to fix...until you get robots to be police, mistakes will happen. It's damn sure NOT the epidemic it's being portrayed as. The numbers are there for anyone to research. Lee Merritt is a well know race baiting piece of [censored] that will always play the race card no matter what.

Humans are fallible, there is no solution. Training is better than ever, officers are better than ever, only the environment in which they work has changed for the worse, and I'm speaking to the media, social media platforms, and 24 hour news cycle.....they make money selling bad news

http://www.trccovers.com

"I am large, I contain multitudes."

Walt Whitman
Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: txmasterpo] #13314658 10/17/19 05:45 PM
Hard Rain Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by txmasterpo
Wawi....if it's an accident or mistake, it is IMPOSSIBLE to fix...until you get robots to be police, mistakes will happen. It's damn sure NOT the epidemic it's being portrayed as. The numbers are there for anyone to research. Lee Merritt is a well know race baiting piece of [censored] that will always play the race card no matter what.

Humans are fallible, there is no solution. Training is better than ever, officers are better than ever, only the environment in which they work has changed for the worse, and I'm speaking to the media, social media platforms, and 24 hour news cycle.....they make money selling bad news

I agree with part of your statement I don't agree it is epidemic either. That said when an LEO does not follow procedure and then shoots an innocent person in their own home to me that is not an accident but instead a crime.

Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: txmasterpo] #13314659 10/17/19 05:47 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W

Blaming the media, and I'm not suggesting reporting is unbiased, seems to suggest that if nothing was reported things could be swept under the rug. How many innocent people is ok to shoot, in the last year in dfw alone you have the guyer shooting, the Arlington issue, and this. To expect no public reaction or outcry is arrogant. Let's not forget it wasnt that long ago the same department had a similar issue with a similar result. Accidents are one thing, f ups of epic proportions describe recent events more accurately

Last edited by WAWI; 10/17/19 05:49 PM.
Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13314669 10/17/19 06:10 PM
C
crankn101 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Go look at stats from other countries, cops kill wayyyyyyy more people here in the US and the crime rates are fairly equal.

If I'm bored tonight I'll post actual stats and facts that are eye opening , like some agencies turning people away for being too smart. That kinda blows away the whole slim talent pool excuse while hiring new guys.

Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13314682 10/17/19 06:27 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
I clearly said if it rises to a criminal offense treat them like everyone else in my original post.

Walt Whitman
Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13314683 10/17/19 06:27 PM
C
Coach Hark Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Correct WAWI, complete f up. With that being said, there’s no way in hell I’d be a cop and I do back the blue. I believe this cop just effed it up though. I back my wife but she effs up sometimes too. She just hasn’t killed me.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13314749 10/17/19 07:23 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
I guess we better ramp up the robocop program because there ain't no other way to fix it....if you think charging all of them with murder, and making them defend themselves in court is the answer, you are sadly mistaken. It will have consequences that no one intends I promise.

I don't want anyone to say I accept it as the cost of doing business, a single life it too much, but that is just not possible. Cops shoot about 1000 people a year that results in death. Go study the DOJ and FBI reports on it. A handful are mistakes or rise to the level of a criminal action. Just apply the law and I am fine with that, having your [censored] interim chief go on TV and tell everyone you are guilty the day after is bull [censored].

Walt Whitman
Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: txmasterpo] #13314759 10/17/19 07:27 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content OP
Big Sprocket Bob
OP Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
..if you think charging all of them with murder, and making them defend themselves in court is the answer, you are sadly mistaken.

so we should quit prosecuting murder cases?

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13314771 10/17/19 07:35 PM
N
Nickbyrd Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
N
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW
..if you think charging all of them with murder, and making them defend themselves in court is the answer, you are sadly mistaken.

I’m down with that there’s a couple folks I could “purge” lol

Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13314828 10/17/19 08:14 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

no we shouldn't stop prosecuting murder cases. I doubt you could get a murder conviction on a case like the FW case anyway, maybe manslaughter at best. I think it should be investigated same as with anyone else. We shouldn't change it up just because we are worried about a riot tho. I do think media and 24 hour news changes things tho. I wonder how many times a police officer is called out in fort worth along. Then how many times officers have to pull their gun and how many times they actually shoot the gun. You then take the number of times it turns out bad and we still have a good system. I don't think anyone wants a bad outcome on any of this but it does happen with the human factor. I do not think you can stop that with training, maybe slow it down. The climate the officers have to do their job in is bad in this day. I would not be a cop under these circumstances. People try to blame everything on racism. That makes it even worse. A black man can rob a store and then attack a cop and nearly knock his eye out. He gets shot for his decisions and they will try and burn the town down and blame every white person out there. They never blame the black man for his actions of robbing and attacking white people JUST because they are white. They call white people racist.

The fort worth deal is bad no matter how you look at it, but it's the results of years of bad action by blacks against white officers. I really do not know how you fix that until black people police their own and make them accountable for their actions so every time they meet a officer, the office doesn't feel his/or her life is in danger. The officer can be any color and he/or she feels they may get shot by the young men and black people.

Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: txmasterpo] #13314829 10/17/19 08:15 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I guess we better ramp up the robocop program because there ain't no other way to fix it....if you think charging all of them with murder, and making them defend themselves in court is the answer, you are sadly mistaken. It will have consequences that no one intends I promise.

I don't want anyone to say I accept it as the cost of doing business, a single life it too much, but that is just not possible. Cops shoot about 1000 people a year that results in death. Go study the DOJ and FBI reports on it. A handful are mistakes or rise to the level of a criminal action. Just apply the law and I am fine with that, having your [censored] interim chief go on TV and tell everyone you are guilty the day after is bull [censored].

Are you saying you’re against prosecuting the handful of mistakes or criminal actions during police shootings that result in death?

What about this situation wasn’t a criminal act?

Have you watched the body cam footage?

[Linked Image]
Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13314834 10/17/19 08:19 PM
Duck_Hunter Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
The fort worth deal is bad no matter how you look at it, but it's the results of years of bad action by blacks against white officers. I really do not know how you fix that until black people police their own and make them accountable for their actions so every time they meet a officer, the office doesn't feel his/or her life is in danger. The officer can be any color and he/or she feels they may get shot by the young men and black people.

So she was shot, in your opinion, because the cop was afraid of black people? Is this really the justification you want out there?

[Linked Image]
Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13314851 10/17/19 08:30 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
I've said three times now, prosecution under the law is fine with me!! But follow the GD law! Bet your [censored] if Guyer case goes to the CCA it's coming back. Just follow the law, it's not supposed to be subjective

Walt Whitman
Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: 921 Phoenix] #13314853 10/17/19 08:31 PM
C
Coach Hark Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
C
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix

no we shouldn't stop prosecuting murder cases. I doubt you could get a murder conviction on a case like the FW case anyway, maybe manslaughter at best. I think it should be investigated same as with anyone else. We shouldn't change it up just because we are worried about a riot tho. I do think media and 24 hour news changes things tho. I wonder how many times a police officer is called out in fort worth along. Then how many times officers have to pull their gun and how many times they actually shoot the gun. You then take the number of times it turns out bad and we still have a good system. I don't think anyone wants a bad outcome on any of this but it does happen with the human factor. I do not think you can stop that with training, maybe slow it down. The climate the officers have to do their job in is bad in this day. I would not be a cop under these circumstances. People try to blame everything on racism. That makes it even worse. A black man can rob a store and then attack a cop and nearly knock his eye out. He gets shot for his decisions and they will try and burn the town down and blame every white person out there. They never blame the black man for his actions of robbing and attacking white people JUST because they are white. They call white people racist.

Uhm, we did this until the Jim Crow laws. It sounds like you’re calling segregation back.

Last edited by Coach Hark; 10/17/19 08:32 PM.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: Fort Worth's turn [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #13314866 10/17/19 08:40 PM
T
txmasterpo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T

no, you should stop charging with murder when you know GD well it does not meet the statutory definition just because it placates the sheep..

Walt Whitman
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide