Jon Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮
Originally Posted by Jon
Originally Posted by GeoFisher
TFF'ers living the good life if this is what they "complain" about. Funny how such a simple topic of conversation, in all likelihood, reveals the socio-economic status of just about all of us. Then again, maybe I am just a dumba$$.

Hey GeoFisher, can you share a little more info about that socio-economic status reveal thing that in all likelihood pertains to just about all of us? I’m pretty interested in hearing more about that. Thanks!

I think he means we much be some rich beaches if all we can complain about is people walking slowly. BUT what he might be missing is that I am sure lots of us have other, much more serious things we could complain about. Money issues, health issues, marriage or relationship issues, issues with kids, aging parents, work problems, substance abuse issues etc. etc.

BUT none of that is fun or funny. People come here, for the most part, to joke around. They like fun and funny when they come here. Along with reviews about buckets you wash your clothes in.

SO NO! Do not assume that because ratz starts a thread about not liking slow walkers, that he has no other issues in life and he is very wealthy or what not. Although he is very wealthy. Guy has trunks just full of golden bullion.... I seen it.

Originally Posted by Jon
TFF'ers living the good life if this is what they "complain" about. Funny how such a simple topic of conversation, in all likelihood, reveals the socio-economic status of just about all of us. Then again, maybe I am just a dumba$$.

Hey GeoFisher, can you share a little more info about that socio-economic status reveal thing that in all likelihood pertains to just about all of us? I’m pretty interested in hearing more about that. Thanks!

I think he means we much be some rich beaches if all we can complain about is people walking slowly. BUT what he might be missing is that I am sure lots of us have other, much more serious things we could complain about. Money issues, health issues, marriage or relationship issues, issues with kids, aging parents, work problems, substance abuse issues etc. etc.

BUT none of that is fun or funny. People come here, for the most part, to joke around. They like fun and funny when they come here. Along with reviews about buckets you wash your clothes in.

SO NO! Do not assume that because ratz starts a thread about not liking slow walkers, that he has no other issues in life and he is very wealthy or what not. Although he is very wealthy. Guy has trunks just full of golden bullion.... I seen it.

Originally Posted by Jon

Originally Posted by Jon

Originally Posted by Jon

Re: Slow walkers [Re: RATZ] #13254873 08/21/19 11:29 AM
I
Indianation65 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I
High school students......................................................I loathe how slow and indifferent they are to just about everything!

...!

Re: Slow walkers [Re: RATZ] #13254875 08/21/19 11:34 AM
Jimbo Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Do what I do!.....Just shove them out of the way! walking

Just one more cast!

Re: Slow walkers [Re: Jon] #13255258 08/21/19 03:50 PM
GeoFisher Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted by Jon

Dan nailed it. I wasn't trying to jump to any conclusions about how much coin each of us carry around or where we are in life....then again maybe I was. But yeah, I get it, I can see where folks might get a little sidetracked with the comment I made. I understand, this is a forum and the topic lends itself to a bit of comedic relief we all need from time to time. In a nutshell, all I was saying is if slow walkers are a "real" problem in your life, then life is probably pretty good for you, that's all.

Everything on your bass boat is broken......You just don't know it yet.
Re: Slow walkers [Re: GeoFisher] #13255266 08/21/19 03:58 PM
J
Jimfishes Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J

Yep, most have no clue!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide