Print Thread
RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday July 11th! #13207339 07/07/19 10:21 PM
S
SoCal Tom Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
S
The next meeting of the Ray Hubbard Bass Club will be this Thursday night, July 11th at Bass Pro Shops in Garland. We'll get started at 7:00PM on the patio. RHBC officers will be set up at a table to take memberships. Treasurer Cameron Laing, Secretary Robert Whitt and VP David Mulkey will be taking money and info from you and answering your questions. Membership costs $30.00 for the year and one membership is good for your entire immediate family. Please keep in mind that if you are a new member, we are past the point in the year when you can fish enough tournaments to qualify for the Club Championship.If you are a returning member, and there is no change to your contact info, merely pay your membership fee, sign the Sign In Sheet, We will mark you Paid and you are on your way. If you are a new member, or a returning member whose info has changed, we will need you to fill out an information form. That way we can get you on the Club e-mail list. Everyone needs to sign the Sign In Sheet as each meeting you attend is worth 10 AOY points.

Topics will include results from both of our June tournaments on Lake Fork and Tawakoni. Fishing was pretty good at both so if you were a high finisher, be prepared to tell us how you did it. We will talk about our tournament this coming Saturday July 13th on Lake Lavon. We will launch from the Lavonia South ramp which is the one closest to the dam. Start time as dictated by our rules will be 6:00AM. We will be doing registration starting at 4:30AM and going to 5:30. All info can be found here in the Bass Clubs section. We will do Partner Finder for Lavon. If you can help or need a ride, please contact me, We will decide on an end time for our August tournament on Cedar Creek. First cast that day will be 6:20 and we will talk about what ramp we will use.

We will talk about the Top Six tournament put on by Fun-N-Sun boats. It will take place on Lake Lewisville from September 13-15. We will need to adjust the date for the RHBC September tournament to account for this. July is the last month to earn points towards making the teams we will send.

We will have sponsor packets for this years 4th Annual Fish For A Cure coming up on Sunday October 27th. If you or your company are interested in getting involved, please take home a packet and I can answer any questions you may have. Remember, any sponsorship of at least $500.00 gets a free entry in to the tournament! We are taking prize donations as well and I will have event flyers with me as well. Let us know if you can help! We will have open mic night to promote your business! Primary or side job, fishing related or not come up and plug what you do and try and do some business.

Lots to go over! Come out and have some fun and a good meal and something to drink. A great way to spend your evening. See you all on Thursday! PM or e-mail me at tomnali2@sbcglobal.net for more info or with questions.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

http://www.rayhubbardbassclub.com
President

Save the Date! 9th annual FFAC - Sunday October 27th, 2024 - Lake Ray Hubbard!
Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday July 11th! [Re: SoCal Tom] #13208811 07/09/19 12:20 PM
S
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Come on out to the nice warm patio on Thursday night... We'll do our best to get through everything quickly. grin

President

Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday July 11th! [Re: SoCal Tom] #13211440 07/11/19 03:18 PM
SkeeterRonnie Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
bass pro carries livewell additives.. they are located on the end cap of the last aisle at the saltwater side. on the end nearest the clothes. I know they had sure-life "please release me", and another liquid brand in a small bottle. I think you can use NON-IODINIZED SALT if you are looking for cheaper alternative. Ice will help to keep the water cooler and increase the O2 saturation rate. run livewells on full blast. here's an article about using salt...
https://www.algone.com/using-salt-in-the-freshwater-aquarium

fish care needs to be a VERY IMPORTANT concern if the bass club is going to fish long summer hours! http://assets.espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/bassmaster/pdf/b_con_KeepingBassAlive.pdf

And most importantly, take care of yourself. Hydrate, drink AT LEAST a bottle of water per hour... I can do CPR, but you are not getting mouth to mouth... only chest compressions!! Bring your swimshorts, hit the bank and step out into the water for a few minutes.. cool off... a hobby is not worth damaging your body.

Last edited by SkeeterRonnie; 07/11/19 03:20 PM.
Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday July 11th! [Re: SoCal Tom] #13211545 07/11/19 04:49 PM
S
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Exactly! Take care of yourselves and your fish. The new liquid out for fish care is G Juice. That or Sure Life are great. Also, a touch of hydrogen peroxide can also oxygenate the water. I will have some at the meeting tonight, first come first served

President

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide