Re: CFO Interview questions [Re: David Welcher] #13077866 02/28/19 07:02 PM
M
Monty Wright Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
M
Originally Posted by David Welcher
Give them these 4 multiple choice questions as follows:

Question #1 – You are in a staff meeting and accidently slip a rather foul odor pocket of gas out . You are sure that no one heard you, you –___.
A. Blame it on the person sitting to the left of you.
B. Blame it on the person to the right of you.
C. Challenge anyone in the room to do better.
D. Challenge anyone in the room to guess what you had for dinner last night.

Question #2 – It’ lunch time and everyone has gone out to lunch but you, a woman so beautiful to you enters the front office and hollars out HELLO! You go up front and the person asks to see your boss. You inform them that your boss is out to lunch, she replies that she will come back. Everyone comes back from lunch and you tell them that a beautiful girl came by, and you informed her that they were all out to lunch, they ask who was it, and you say that it was the most beautiful valumptious woman that you had ever seen in your life and that you would just love to make love to her, as soon as you finish the door opens and she has returned – and you say here she is – Your boss introduces the person as his daughter. You then - ___.
A. Drop to your knees and propose to her.
B. Inform the boss that you are gay.
C. Ask for her phone number right away.
D. Turn in your two-week notice.

Question #3 – While you are at to lunch with your boss, a very ugly woman walks in, the boss is sitting with his back to the door and you watch the ugly woman as she walks thru the restaurant and you state to your boss that this woman looks like she’s from Milwaukee and plays for the Green Bay Packers, she walks up to the table and your boss turns and looks and says “well hello honey” to your surprise he introduces her to you as his wife. You then - ____.
A. Turn in your two-week notice.
B. Go on and on about how much you love the Green Bay Packers.
C. Tell them that your mother is from Milwaukee and how much the boss’s wife reminds you of her.
D. Drop to your knees and propose to her.

Question #4 - While at work the Budweiser and deviled eggs you had the night before are rumbling up a tremendous pain in your abdomen, the bathrooms are all occupied and you are about to mess in your britches, finally someone exits the bathroom, but once you enter you realize that the person before you has stopped up the commode and it is so full it’s dripping over the top, you ___.
A. Mess in your pants, and simply leave.
B. Drop trow and dump in the trash can.
C. Mess your pants, and then walk into your boss’s office and ask for the rest of the day off.
D. Mess your pants, and then walk into your boss’s office and tell him you are not leaving until he gives you a raise.

Question #1
E. Ask everyone if they smell popcorn

[Linked Image]

Half Past First Cast
^^^Worth a look^^^
Re: CFO Interview questions [Re: JRGOCARDS] #13077872 02/28/19 07:07 PM
U
Urban Fisher Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
U
Originally Posted by JRGOCARDS
Originally Posted by Moto-Moto
I am a CFO. You should know that they can perform the job by their resume. Mostly ask questions and chat with them to see if they will fit in. Check their references that include former supervisors, direct reports to them and other business acquaintances. Verify that they are a CPA with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.

Good luck

JR

Thanks amigo. Fitting in and being able to work together is YUGE here.

Every accountant I've ever interviewed could do the job. The interview was always to see who had the largest breast.

JR

I noticed your typo so I fixed it for you.

Jane says I've never been in love - no
She don't know what it is
She only knows if someone wants her
Re: CFO Interview questions [Re: Moto-Moto] #13077929 02/28/19 07:56 PM
Streater Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
What's your view on the IT department?

Re: CFO Interview questions [Re: Urban Fisher] #13078484 03/01/19 12:26 PM
Txmedic033 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Urban Fisher
Originally Posted by Moto-Moto
I am a CFO. You should know that they can perform the job by their resume. Mostly ask questions and chat with them to see if they will fit in. Check their references that include former supervisors, direct reports to them and other business acquaintances. Verify that they are a CPA with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.

Good luck

JR

Thanks amigo. Fitting in and being able to work together is YUGE here.

Every accountant I've ever interviewed could do the job. The interview was always to see who had the largest breasts.

JR

I noticed your typo so I fixed it for you.

Then I fixed yours.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide