Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Will.i.am] #13071088 02/22/19 05:44 AM
R
RiveraTackleCo. Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
Originally Posted by Will.i.am
The real mastermind behind all of this is "Hector" who likes to fish but has a big following/companies in the gaming aka E sports industry and pretty much helped Rob (lunkersTv) through all this stuff and has brought a lot of the gaming stuff into what you see these guys doing fishing wise.. Scott Martin is just getting his piece of the pie as they expand and try to put their footprint in all the corners of the fishing industry! He's also very marketable and uses social media to promote his brand which you see more and more of the elite and flw doing now.. They have sponsors some MLF guys as well,

It's genius if you ask me, people dont wanna get out of the old way of thinking as this world we live in changes in everything we do!

Not true(this thread is filled with some misinformation)....Actually, this thread and many like it is what gives the G Squad popularity. Robert got the idea of making baits after visiting with Gary Y and fishing on his property. No, it wasnt a Steve Parks collabo then (someone said this idea was many years ago with Parks, not true).

uno uno seis
www.riveratackle.com
[Linked Image]
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Medinalakeguy] #13071223 02/22/19 02:00 PM
BoomBoom Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
All I know is I"m addicted to krack.... specifically the krackin' craw! banana crazy

Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Medinalakeguy] #13071364 02/22/19 03:37 PM
T
TxRanger1 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
T
Sounds like a few are mad that they didn't get invited to be a Googan.

Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Medinalakeguy] #13071636 02/22/19 07:06 PM
SkeeterRonnie Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
more power to them. congratulations on the success! I'll make sure and pick up a few packs next time I see them due to this thread.

Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Medinalakeguy] #13071669 02/22/19 07:22 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
What I dont get is the bandwagon engineering by some folks.

Why make another copycat product? Why not actually spend time engineering a UNIQUE product? Yeh. I know. Im a hater. Youre right. I hate products that essentially take up space that could be used to keep better products in adiquate stock.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Medinalakeguy] #13071686 02/22/19 07:30 PM
D
DNewt Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
D
They fish, I like fishing so I watch their videos during the winter, Lunkers and LFG anyways. If they can do anything to get some of these kids outdoors and off their phones then great.

Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Medinalakeguy] #13071705 02/22/19 07:42 PM
B
Bill Durham Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
I watch LFG and Lunkers because I think they are both serious outdoorsman. They both can catch fish and they both can hunt.. especially Lunkers. I started using soft plastics when there was only Creme, Fliptail and Mann's Jelly Worms.. Now there are probably 50 mfg. of soft plastics but there are only about 5 different style baits.. so will there be overlap in design.. absolutely. People are catching fish with their baits.. no question. I don't have any problem with what they are doing..especially getting younger folks into the sport. It takes a different kind of person to be able to create a video that people want to watch. The fact that these guys can do that as well as include outdoors stuff in their videos.. more power too them.

BD

Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: RiveraTackleCo.] #13073874 02/25/19 03:30 AM
W
Will.i.am Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
W
Originally Posted by RiveraTackleCo.
The real mastermind behind all of this is "Hector" who likes to fish but has a big following/companies in the gaming aka E sports industry and pretty much helped Rob (lunkersTv) through all this stuff and has brought a lot of the gaming stuff into what you see these guys doing fishing wise.. Scott Martin is just getting his piece of the pie as they expand and try to put their footprint in all the corners of the fishing industry! He's also very marketable and uses social media to promote his brand which you see more and more of the elite and flw doing now.. They have sponsors some MLF guys as well,

It's genius if you ask me, people dont wanna get out of the old way of thinking as this world we live in changes in everything we do!

Not true(this thread is filled with some misinformation)....Actually, this thread and many like it is what gives the G Squad popularity. Robert got the idea of making baits after visiting with Gary Y and fishing on his property. No, it wasnt a Steve Parks collabo then (someone said this idea was many years ago with Parks, not true).

I was talking about the Googan squad and how it all got started and where its heading, Look into E sports and how they have Teams aka squads when it comes to gaming I think you will understand it a lil better, Rob took that same principal and applied into the fishing world.. The baits I really dont know much about it. I got a reply from Rob about the baits and Steve Parks with using his patent when everyone was saying they are ripping off stike king not knowing they arent...

Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Medinalakeguy] #13074046 02/25/19 01:40 PM
BriannShell Offline
Extremely Happy Angler
Extremely Happy Angler
[Linked Image]

I'm having some luck with the Krackin Kraw

Lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep
Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Medinalakeguy] #13074074 02/25/19 02:07 PM
T
TxRanger1 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
T
Wait until they bring out the googan reel. It will look just like every other reel on the market. Kind of like the rods. They seem too all look a like too.

Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Will.i.am] #13074399 02/25/19 07:04 PM
R
RiveraTackleCo. Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
We

I was talking about the Googan squad and how it all got started and where its heading, Look into E sports and how they have Teams aka squads when it comes to gaming I think you will understand it a lil better, Rob took that same principal and applied into the fishing world.. The baits I really dont know much about it. I got a reply from Rob about the baits and Steve Parks with using his patent when everyone was saying they are ripping off stike king not knowing they arent...

The whole thread was about the baits being a scam on other baits not about whether the design of the googan squad was a hector idea. Yes it is a licensing agreement as you will see the same patent numbers on the bags. It was much cheaper for them to use the same pour house as SK. People were expecting the Googans to come out with original ideas not dependent on licensing as the Googans created their own brand. This is where folks will point out that they are not original baits just copy cats....a let down for the ol School and a plus for the fans.

uno uno seis
www.riveratackle.com
[Linked Image]
Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: BriannShell] #13074426 02/25/19 07:33 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by BriannShell
[Linked Image]

Looks like 2 pounds worth of luck.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: SteezMacQueen] #13074428 02/25/19 07:35 PM
BriannShell Offline
Extremely Happy Angler
Extremely Happy Angler
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
[Linked Image]

Pretty good eye! LOL

Lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep
Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: SteezMacQueen] #13074436 02/25/19 07:46 PM
T
TinRangerJim Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
T
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
[Linked Image]

It's a GIIIIIIANT!!

"Rip Some Lips"
Nevadan by birth, Texan by choice
Retired USAF, 1966-1989
Jim C.
Re: Googan Squad or Scam? [Re: Will.i.am] #13074464 02/25/19 08:18 PM
JacksonBean Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

Not true(this thread is filled with some misinformation)....Actually, this thread and many like it is what gives the G Squad popularity. Robert got the idea of making baits after visiting with Gary Y and fishing on his property. No, it wasn’t a Steve Parks collabo then (someone said this idea was many years ago with Parks, not true).

My sources say that Rob or "The Goog" as we used to call him, is being bought out by Ryan Toysreview and he's going to make the baits as well. There are even rumors Ryan would like to own TFF!

As TFFers we will all have to use the Googy bait brand and review them or risk being banned from the forum.

It's a crazy world we live in.

[Linked Image]
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide