Forums59
Topics1,039,636
Posts13,968,172
Members144,210
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: nethingthatbites] #12995035 12/14/18 01:17 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I make just enough to go bass fishing, play golf and pay my taxes, what more could I ask for. woot

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: TexasBlonde] #12995066 12/14/18 01:56 PM
Duck_Hunter Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by TexasBlonde
DuckHunter, I do not feel the need to know the income brackets of others on the forum and still feel it is a rude, inappropriate poll. I do not want or need to know what income bracket other posters may be in. All I know is hubby and I are in the poverty bracket but we do not ask others for help even if we need it. I do have a son who lives in DFW now but who will come up here to fix the central heat if it goes haywire. I do thank God for him and that he was allowed to swing on the rafters (while his arm was in a cast) and bug the constuction guys and electricians while they worked. He absorbed it like a sponge and has been gainfully employed by electricians in the past.

My point was that the poll is anonymous. If you had voted in the poll, no one would have known that you did or what you selected.

You, in the above post, just volunteered the information youre arguing is rude and inappropriate to be asked, which the OP wasnt asking you to do.

If he had said post up your annual income, that would have been inappropriate and rude, and I suspect most people wouldnt reply and, if they did, wouldnt be truthful.

You dont know the income bracket of anyone else here, unless they also posted their income bracket, because the poll was anonymous.

[Linked Image]
Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: nethingthatbites] #12995071 12/14/18 02:01 PM
Streater Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
13 and a half cents a day. I know that I'm bragging, but I have 16 years of college and work at Toyota. I've earned the right to brag.

Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: Duck_Hunter] #12995083 12/14/18 02:13 PM
Hard Rain Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
DuckHunter, I do not feel the need to know the income brackets of others on the forum and still feel it is a rude, inappropriate poll. I do not want or need to know what income bracket other posters may be in. All I know is hubby and I are in the poverty bracket but we do not ask others for help even if we need it. I do have a son who lives in DFW now but who will come up here to fix the central heat if it goes haywire. I do thank God for him and that he was allowed to swing on the rafters (while his arm was in a cast) and bug the constuction guys and electricians while they worked. He absorbed it like a sponge and has been gainfully employed by electricians in the past.

My point was that the poll is anonymous. If you had voted in the poll, no one would have known that you did or what you selected.

You, in the above post, just volunteered the information youre arguing is rude and inappropriate to be asked, which the OP wasnt asking you to do.

If he had said post up your annual income, that would have been inappropriate and rude, and I suspect most people wouldnt reply and, if they did, wouldnt be truthful.

You dont know the income bracket of anyone else here, unless they also posted their income bracket, because the poll was anonymous.

Even further what you make is not a complete indication of wealth. There are tons cases where people high salaries had to file for bankruptcy because they got too far in debt.

Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: patriot07] #12995086 12/14/18 02:15 PM
B
Bob Davis Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by patriot07
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Originally Posted by retdbasser
There are 197 votes at this time with 5 chain votes which may or may not be for real so lets use 192 for this analysis.

66 are over $120,000 so in this poll 34.4 % are upper class income wise with just one income. We have some very successful individuals on TFF. thumb flag

The number one predictor of wealth is age. We have a bunch of olds on this forum. Warren Buffet would trade all his billions to be 20 again without hesitation. Would any twenty year old take all Buffet's billions but have to be 80? I think few if any. The most valuable commodity on the planet is time.

Great post.

I know I am underpaid. We have guys with half my experience who just left to work in the metroplex for more than I'm making and big signing bonuses to boot. But I get to live in the country, my job is 15 minutes from home and they give me the flexibility to go do family stuff any time I want. Pretty low stress, I get paid for OT, and the work environment is improving. I know I could make more money elsewhere, but I don't think I'd be any happier than where I'm at.

Excellent outlook. Enjoy your family and low stress is worth a lot more in my opinion. I went to sleep one day and woke up an old. Getting ready to retire in Feb. In hindsight, there were some things I missed when my kids were small, but you can't go back, time only moves in one direction.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: retdbasser] #12995093 12/14/18 02:17 PM
S
Smurfs Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by retdbasser
There are 197 votes at this time with 5 chain votes which may or may not be for real so lets use 192 for this analysis.

66 are over $120,000 so in this poll 34.4 % are upper class income wise with just one income. We have some very successful individuals on TFF. thumb flag

Its TFF, just like the internet , has to be true. roflmao

Last edited by Smurfs; 12/14/18 02:30 PM.
Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: nethingthatbites] #12995097 12/14/18 02:22 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Jr Deputy Dan
Jr Deputy Dan
I make more than I ever thought I would.

That said we all know everyone in the OT makes 100k plus and is 6 feet tall at least...

Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: Hard Rain] #12995098 12/14/18 02:24 PM
N
nethingthatbites Offline OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Offline
TFF Celebrity
N
Originally Posted by Hard Rain
Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter

You, in the above post, just volunteered the information you’re arguing is rude and inappropriate to be asked, which the OP wasn’t asking you to do.

If he had said “post up your annual income,” that would have been inappropriate and rude, and I suspect most people wouldn’t reply and, if they did, wouldn’t be truthful.

You don’t know the income bracket of anyone else here, unless they also posted their income bracket, because the poll was anonymous.

Even further what you make is not a complete indication of wealth. There are tons cases where people high salaries had to file for bankruptcy because they got too far in debt.

I did the poll this way to keep it simple...narrow minded, yes, but earnings indicate potential for wealth...how it's spent/invested would fill in most of the rest of the picture. I would imagine there is a pretty dang strong correlation between income amount and ease of wealth accumulation.

But yes, people in low income bracket can become wealthy. My grandpa never made much money, but retired with more money than he knew what to do with...and died with it. Some lifestyles require very little money to be wealthy.

MAGA
Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: nethingthatbites] #12995113 12/14/18 02:43 PM
I
Indianation65 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I
I make roughly 1/10th of what I better be making within 2 years!

...!!!!$$$$!!!!

Re: How Much Money Do You Make? [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #12995115 12/14/18 02:45 PM
GIG'EM AGGIES Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ˜
I make more than I ever thought I would.

That said we all know everyone in the OT makes 100k plus and is 6 feet tall at least...

and extremely handsome and a great bass fisherman, thumb

I am a Senager. (Senior teenager) I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 50 years later. I get an allowance every month. I have PU truck and a bass boat, I am blessed.
Conscience never acquits, it either accuses or excuses.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide