It has been an amazing year! I have been teaching Humminbird, Lowrance, SIMRAD and Garmin sonar classes non-stop! I am averaging 10 classes a week and I love watching an angler's face when it all finally makes sense. My schedule has finally started opening up a little as the hotter weather is up on us.

If you are hitting the water and feel like you just haven't been able to get your units dialed in and the settings do't make sense, there is help. Maybe you hit the water and find fish only to struggle to get a bite. Don't waste time fishing a bait ball, learn what arches, shapes, and colors really mean. Learn the skills to tell fish species apart and get an idea of what to do when you see them.

For those that may be too busy to travel, I have a book I wrote for anglers. Learning the Humminbird Helix units. It will walk you through setting up each tab and knowing what and why certain settings are suggested. It also teaches you to interpret the sonar, SI and DI screens as well. Quit getting frustrated guessing and start learning.

Booking an on the water class 1:1 is $100 for 2 hours here on Richland-Chambers lake. A book is $40 mailed to you in the US. Currently the book is available in the US, Canada, Israel, UK, and Germany.

Change the way you fish today!

Capt. Craig Copeland
Licensed by the US Coast Guard

2019 Nautic Star 215 XTS Shallow Bay Boat
Humminbird HELIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N
Nautic Star Boats Pro Staff (nauticstarboats.com)
Redneck Fish'n Jigs Pro Staff (redneckfishn.com)