Print Thread
Mariner Sails is looking for a new Team Member! #12679866 03/19/18 06:24 PM
Y
yakintime Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
Y
Mariner Sails has an immediate Order Fulfillment Position Available!

It has come to my attention that some folks didn't know we were looking for another team member so here is a repost with a few additions

Thanks to the support of our local kayak fishing community things are hoppin’ here at Mariner Sails. We are looking for a talented and friendly professional to join our team. We currently would like to fill a full-time opening in our order processing and fulfillment department. Compensation will range from $30,000 to $35,000/year. If you are interested, please send your resume and a short (or long if you prefer) note on why you are interested in being a part of our efforts to support and supply our watersports community to Aris Tsamis – aris@mariner-sails.com

After reviewing applicants we will contact folks to set up initial interviews

Here is a basic job description for you to look over – just in case this sounds interesting.

Sincerely

Aris Tsamis

Order Fulfillment Role Description

Order Fulfillment Regular Duties:

- Monitor incoming orders
- Determine priority of fulfillment based on in-stock, partial stock and special order/drop ship situations
- Fill and Ship in-stock items same day and communicate with customers about partial ship and special order or drop ship options.
- Pick items for shipment, create invoices, capture payment, package order and coordinate Shipper pickups or deliver to Shipper when necessary.
- Communicate with customers via email, phone or chat regarding orders or questions about products or policies.
- Monitor and follow up on partial ship, special order and drop ship commitments keeping the customer in communication regarding progress and completion
- Assist in the store when a high volume of customers is experienced to ensure a high level of customer service.
- Assist in stocking, pricing or maintaining products and displays
- Assist in loading and unloading incoming and outgoing shipping

Minimum Requirements:

- Must have basic desktop computer, keyboard and typing skills
- Must maintain a positive and professional relationship with staff and customers
- Must be able to lift and move a minimum of 75lbs on a regular basis

Preferred but not required:

- Familiarization with social media platforms and use
- Excel, HTML, Photoshop, or other website related programs

Re: Mariner Sails is looking for a new Team Member! [Re: yakintime] #12681109 03/20/18 02:34 PM
Dan90210 ☮ Offline
Jr Deputy Dan
Jr Deputy Dan
What if they are into Jackson kayaks?

Would that DQ them?

Re: Mariner Sails is looking for a new Team Member! [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #12682677 03/21/18 03:04 PM
T
Todd™ Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
T
Originally Posted By: Dan90210 ☮
What if they are into Jackson kayaks?

Would that DQ them?

Jackson has dealer requirements and one is there can't be two dealers with a certain number of miles from each other. There was another Jackson dealer first too close to MS. They wanted to sell them and tried but Jackson is good to their dealers and won't upset them. One of the benefits Aris did not mention is you'll get to demo a huge selection of brands and play around with them. I'm pretty sure there are employee discounts and who knows you might find you like some other kayaks too. I went to MS to ambassador the Wilderness Systems line. I soon found I liked several brands and It's good to have a fleet vs. just one brand, model, and style.

They are great people and I've enjoyed knowing them over the years. I'm sure anybody needing a job and who loves kayaking would have a great time working there.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide