Forums59
Topics1,039,271
Posts13,961,935
Members144,197
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: BankAngler50] #10719111 03/24/15 02:49 AM
W
wfhunter Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
W

Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: BankAngler50] #10719150 03/24/15 03:03 AM
B
Bluecatkayak Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: Bankfisher50
Originally Posted By: teenfisherman
It may lead to faster growth rates, but does it lead to an overall greater size? And also, what fish were being highly harvested in Kentucky lake? Big or small fish.

Yes faster growth leads to overall greater size, fish will get to 50,60,70,80, 90 lb faster.

From lake total fish biomass it doesn't matter big fish or small fish were being harvested, as long as high enough poundage of fish are being taken out of the water there will be abundant forage food and space/habitat for a continuous healthy growth for fish population in water. But to prevent inter-specific and intra-specific completions in the lake, the big spawners need to be harvested. Do you know how much eggs would four 50 lb female blue catfish spawn every year?

Like you stated, there is a lot of misinformation out on the web, and it all needs to be looked at. Personally, I am all for releasing fish over 10lbs, look at what it did for bass fishing? Lots more big fish in various lakes, why couldn't that work for blue cats?

I'm very careful and not easily misled by misinformation campaign, NOAA and the pioneer fish biologist, the late Kim Graham are well respected among marine scientists community.

Bass fishing and catfish fishing are diametrically different both biologically and economically. Bass fishing is golf of sport, catfish fishing is mud wrestling, it just doesn't have the money appeals.

Want to know the different in biology? Post a question in bass section why tpwd didn't stock blue catfish in lake fork? I think you will get an earful, and if you persist,you'll get answer. If not, come back to this thread, we will do some third grade math here together and see if you still think releasing every blue catfish 10+lb is a good idea.

Why are you bringing economics and money appeal into this? That has no place within this situation.

Answer this for me, hypothetically,a lake has a given biomass of 60,000lbs of fish. The only fish population within that lake is blue catfish. If there are 30,000 lbs of "trophy" class fish, but they are harvested at the same rate as the smaller fish, and also grow at the exact same rate as the smaller fish, what class of fish will eventually overpopulate the lake? Please remember, it takes longer for a fish to grow to a trophy size than for a fish to remain asilent a smaller fish.

Please refrain from the spiteful manner of having me come back and do some 3rd grade math with you, which I am perfectly capable of.

: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: BankAngler50] #10719210 03/24/15 03:25 AM
P
popcat10 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
P
That's nice to know. I'll remember this the next time I fish Chesapeake Bay
NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office are funding research studies to find ways for states agencies to reduce population density of blue catfish in Chesapeake Bay tributaries and Atlantic Coastal tributaries. Here's some excerpts from NOAA website...

NOAA CHESAPEAKE BAY
Invasive Catfish

An invasive species is defined as an “alien species whose introduction does or is likely to cause economic or environmental harm to human health” (Executive Order 13112).
Blue and flathead catfish are considered invasive species in the Chesapeake Bay; they have rapidly expanded into nearly every major tributary in the Chesapeake Bay watershed. Scientists are researching how and why these catfish are spreading so rapidly.

Blue and flathead catfish comprise a highly valued recreational fishery in some areas, but are likely negatively affecting native species and the Chesapeake Bay ecosystem

Status

Biomass: Blue catfish have the potential to dominate the fish populations in tributaries where they are present, representing up to 75% of total fish biomass from recent boat electrofishing collections in the tidal James and Rappahannock Rivers

Science and Management

The Chesapeake Bay Sustainable Fisheries Goal Implementation Team (Fisheries GIT) is a group of representatives from federal agencies, state fisheries managers, and other fishery stakeholders. In January 2012, the Fisheries GIT Executive Committee adopted an Invasive Catfish Policy Adoption Statement, noting “the potential risk posed by blue catfish and flathead catfish on native species warrants action to examine potential measures to reduce densities and limit range expansion, and to evaluate possible negative ecological impacts.”

Life History and Habitat

Life history, including information on habitat, growth, feeding, and reproduction of a species, is important because it affects how a fishery is managed.

Geographic range: Blue catfish are native to the Mississippi, Missouri, and Ohio River basins. They were introduced into the James, Rappahannock, and York Rivers in Virginia during the 1970s and 1980s as a new recreational fishery. These catfish have quickly spread throughout the Bay into nearly every major tributary. Flathead catfish—also not native to the Chesapeake Bay—were introduced into the James River in the late 1960s. They have now been observed in the low-salinity upper sections of many Bay tributaries.

Life Span: Blue catfish have a relatively long lifespan; fish more than 20 years old have been observed in Missouri waters. A long lifespan combined with large maximum size, an expansive diet, and increasing population sizes have raised concern for the ecological effects of blue catfish on the Chesapeake Bay ecosystem.

Food: Blue and flathead catfish are apex predators of Bay watersheds; they consume at many different levels of the food chain. They are opportunistic and generalist predators. They have a varied diet that includes almost anything—crustaceans, worms, other fish, and even other catfish. As adults, both blue and flathead catfish feed primarily on other fish, including menhaden, shad, river herring, and blue crabs. As populations of these invasive catfish grow and become more widely distributed, their consumption of native fish species also increases.

Maximum Size: Both blue and flathead catfish can grow to be larger than 100 pounds. One blue catfish, caught in an inland lake on the Virginia-North Carolina border, weighed 143 pounds. The Chesapeake Bay record is 102 pounds, caught in the James River in 2009.

Reproduction: Blue and flathead catfish are highly productive and create extremely high numbers of offspring in each reproductive cycle. They spawn once a year from late May into June, mostly in lower-salinity habitats in streams and smaller tributaries. Females produce 4,000 to 8,000 eggs per kilogram of body weight—so a 10-pound fish could produce more than 20,000 eggs.

Re: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: fmclee] #10719511 03/24/15 12:03 PM
B
BrianTx01 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted By: fmclee
Originally Posted By: BrianTx01
No one seems to worry about our local invasive species...the yellow bass. TRWD keeps on pumping them in from Cedar Creek. The white bass is almost gone out of Arlington.

Better eating than white bass ..........

I have been told they are good eating but they are small. The point I am making is they are not native to North Texas, they were introduced by pipeline, and they appear to be negatively impacting white bass (a native species).

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2001
Proud UNT Alumni
Re: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: Bluecatkayak] #10719755 03/24/15 01:40 PM
B
BankAngler50 Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
It may lead to faster growth rates, but does it lead to an overall greater size? And also, what fish were being highly harvested in Kentucky lake? Big or small fish.

Yes faster growth leads to overall greater size, fish will get to 50,60,70,80, 90 lb faster.

From lake total fish biomass it doesn't matter big fish or small fish were being harvested, as long as high enough poundage of fish are being taken out of the water there will be abundant forage food and space/habitat for a continuous healthy growth for fish population in water. But to prevent inter-specific and intra-specific completions in the lake, the big spawners need to be harvested. Do you know how much eggs would four 50 lb female blue catfish spawn every year?

Like you stated, there is a lot of misinformation out on the web, and it all needs to be looked at. Personally, I am all for releasing fish over 10lbs, look at what it did for bass fishing? Lots more big fish in various lakes, why couldn't that work for blue cats?

I'm very careful and not easily misled by misinformation campaign, NOAA and the pioneer fish biologist, the late Kim Graham are well respected among marine scientists community.

Bass fishing and catfish fishing are diametrically different both biologically and economically. Bass fishing is golf of sport, catfish fishing is mud wrestling, it just doesn't have the money appeals.

Want to know the different in biology? Post a question in bass section why tpwd didn't stock blue catfish in lake fork? I think you will get an earful, and if you persist,you'll get answer. If not, come back to this thread, we will do some third grade math here together and see if you still think releasing every blue catfish 10+lb is a good idea.

Why are you bringing economics and money appeal into this? That has no place within this situation.

Answer this for me, hypothetically,a lake has a given biomass of 60,000lbs of fish. The only fish population within that lake is blue catfish. If there are 30,000 lbs of "trophy" class fish, but they are harvested at the same rate as the smaller fish, and also grow at the exact same rate as the smaller fish, what class of fish will eventually overpopulate the lake? Please remember, it takes longer for a fish to grow to a trophy size than for a fish to remain asilent a smaller fish.

Please refrain from the spiteful manner of having me come back and do some 3rd grade math with you, which I am perfectly capable of.

Excuse me there, don't tell me what I said has no place in my own thread. Money and economy is an important consideration in this discussion for local businesses and state taxes revenue. I'm not even the first person that brought up $ in this thread, Big Catfish Nelson did. If have any facts to contribute by all means join in, and be prepared to support your claim.

I'm not going to waste my time on your hypothesis that is so far off base from reality. There is no such thing as trophy class fish, there are only different year ages group of fish or class in the water. You avoid my question HOW MANY EGGS DO FOUR 50 LB FEMALES BLUE CATFISH SPAWN EVERY YEAR ? From there, behind the 26 yea old cats class there are the 25 y.o. class, 24 y.o., etc., and so on all the way down to the eggs that were spawned hatched 26 years ago in TPWD HATCHERY....

Spiteful manner? Excuse me again, but who said anything about your capabilities? I didn't. I happen to have a third grader, his math homework consist of simple arithmetic addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and simple fractions. Those are precisely the kind of math that I intend to use to counter the arguments that people need to throw back fish 10lbs or larger. The point is IT ISN'T DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THE "MATH".

Why do I go fishing? To catch a box of fish and/or some quality time under the sun. Thank Heaven I never fail fishing in Texas, catching box fish or plenty of sunburn.
Re: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: Bluecatkayak] #10720806 03/24/15 07:30 PM
B
Bluecatkayak Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Want to know the different in biology? Post a question in bass section why tpwd didn't stock blue catfish in lake fork? I think you will get an earful, and if you persist,you'll get answer. If not, come back to this thread, we will do some third grade math here together and see if you still think releasing every blue catfish 10+lb is a good idea. [/size][/b]

[/quote]

This right here seemed pretty demeaning to me, which is why I asked you not to be spiteful.

I'm not going to waste my time on your hypothesis that is so far off base from reality. There is no such thing as trophy class fish, there are only different year ages group of fish or class in the water. You avoid my question HOW MANY EGGS DO FOUR 50 LB FEMALES BLUE CATFISH SPAWN EVERY YEAR ? From there, behind the 26 yea old cats class there are the 25 y.o. class, 24 y.o., etc., and so on all the way down to the eggs that were spawned hatched 26 years ago in TPWD HATCHERY....

Spiteful manner? Excuse me again, but who said anything about your capabilities? I didn't. I happen to have a third grader, his math homework consist of simple arithmetic addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and simple fractions. Those are precisely the kind of math that I intend to use to counter the arguments that people need to throw back fish 10lbs or larger. The point is IT ISN'T DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND THE "MATH".

I'm sorry, I may have glanced over the spawning female question, 4 female bluecats that weigh 50lbs each could lay between 2 and 4 million eggs, assuming they all lay 500,000-1million eggs, it could be more, I honestly don't know the exact number, but it is quite high. But, if one of those fish are harvested, the surviving hatchlings will take over her "biomass" within the lake in the next few years, thus creating one less big fish to catch within that lake. Your "3rd grade" math won't work for something as complex as what is happening to the big fish that get harvested, because you have to calculate what biomass they contribute to the overall biomass within the lake, and then which fish will grow based on that biomass that is taken away from the total.

Economics have nothing to do with whether or not to throw back fish over 10lbs. Money does not contribute to how big a fish gets, or how quickly.

Last edited by teenfisherman; 03/24/15 07:32 PM.
Re: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: popcat10] #10721207 03/24/15 10:34 PM
B
BankAngler50 Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B

Want to know the different in biology? Post a question in bass section why tpwd didn't stock blue catfish in lake fork? I think you will get an earful, and if you persist,you'll get answer. If not, come back to this thread, we will do some third grade math here together and see if you still think releasing every blue catfish 10+lb is a good idea. [/size][/b]

This right here seemed pretty demeaning to me, which is why I asked you not to be spiteful.

I'm sorry, I may have glanced over the spawning female question, 4 female bluecats that weigh 50lbs each could lay between 2 and 4 million eggs, assuming they all lay 500,000-1million eggs, it could be more, I honestly don't know the exact number, but it is quite high. But, if one of those fish are harvested, the surviving hatchlings will take over her "biomass" within the lake in the next few years, thus creating one less big fish to catch within that lake. Your "3rd grade" math won't work for something as complex as what is happening to the big fish that get harvested, because you have to calculate what biomass they contribute to the overall biomass within the lake, and then which fish will grow based on that biomass that is taken away from the total.

Economics have nothing to do with whether or not to throw back fish over 10lbs. Money does not contribute to how big a fish gets, or how quickly.

No demeaning or spite were intended. You based your cpr of blue cats argument on bass regulations theory and believe what works for bass will work for blue catfish, I don't think so. I have heard that same argument many times and it's almost a religion to those who believe it. I, on the other hand have not seen any large blue catfish ever come out of Lake Fork, a lake managed for trophy large mouth bass. I believe there's a reason why no significant population of large blue catfish in Fork. My theory is at the mention of any number of large blue catfish lake fork would prompt them to shoot down your attempts with arguments on how fast they multiply and how big blue catfish can quickly dominate the lake, etc. In short, I want the large mouth fishermen do the talking instead of I. It's a different tactics or attempts to get the points across to you, since you already indicated you like bass fishing theory. And if that didn't work I will personally attempt here in this thread by using basic third grade math as I already explained previously. I will.

But before I start, would you read the last two paragraphs below?
(I will not discuss economic issues with you, it has to do with how things get done in city hall and Austin, but there's no point to force the topic on you )

Originally Posted By: popcat10
That's nice to know. I'll remember this the next time I fish Chesapeake Bay
NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office are funding research studies to find ways for states agencies to reduce population density of blue catfish in Chesapeake Bay tributaries and Atlantic Coastal tributaries. Here's some excerpts from NOAA website...

NOAA CHESAPEAKE BAY
Invasive Catfish

An invasive species is defined as an “alien species whose introduction does or is likely to cause economic or environmental harm to human health” (Executive Order 13112).
Blue and flathead catfish are considered invasive species in the Chesapeake Bay; they have rapidly expanded into nearly every major tributary in the Chesapeake Bay watershed. Scientists are researching how and why these catfish are spreading so rapidly.

Life History and Habitat

Life history, including information on habitat, growth, feeding, and reproduction of a species, is important because it affects how a fishery is managed.

Geographic range: Blue catfish are native to the Mississippi, Missouri, and Ohio River basins. They were introduced into the James, Rappahannock, and York Rivers in Virginia during the 1970s and 1980s as a new recreational fishery. These catfish have quickly spread throughout the Bay into nearly every major tributary. Flathead catfish—also not native to the Chesapeake Bay—were introduced into the James River in the late 1960s. They have now been observed in the low-salinity upper sections of many Bay tributaries.

Life Span: Blue catfish have a relatively long lifespan; fish more than 20 years old have been observed in Missouri waters. A long lifespan combined with large maximum size, an expansive diet, and increasing population sizes have raised concern for the ecological effects of blue catfish on the Chesapeake Bay ecosystem.

Food: Blue and flathead catfish are apex predators of Bay watersheds; they consume at many different levels of the food chain. They are opportunistic and generalist predators. They have a varied diet that includes almost anything—crustaceans, worms, other fish, and even other catfish. As adults, both blue and flathead catfish feed primarily on other fish, including menhaden, shad, river herring, and blue crabs. As populations of these invasive catfish grow and become more widely distributed, their consumption of native fish species also increases.

Maximum Size: Both blue and flathead catfish can grow to be larger than 100 pounds. One blue catfish, caught in an inland lake on the Virginia-North Carolina border, weighed 143 pounds. The Chesapeake Bay record is 102 pounds, caught in the James River in 2009.

Reproduction: Blue and flathead catfish are highly productive and create extremely high numbers of offspring in each reproductive cycle. They spawn once a year from late May into June, mostly in lower-salinity habitats in streams and smaller tributaries. Females produce 4,000 to 8,000 eggs per kilogram of body weight—so a 10-pound fish could produce more than 20,000 eggs.

Last edited by Bankfisher50; 03/25/15 12:31 AM.

Why do I go fishing? To catch a box of fish and/or some quality time under the sun. Thank Heaven I never fail fishing in Texas, catching box fish or plenty of sunburn.
Re: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: Tx Tree Grower] #10721362 03/25/15 12:04 AM
B
BankAngler50 Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted By: kubroe
NOAA is the same organization that says that Red Snapper are endangered in the Gulf. Same organization that destroyed the Texas Shrimp Industry. Same organization that once promoted Global Warming and now calls it climate change. I don't have a dog in this hunt. Really couldn't care less what laws you guys on Tawakoni adopt or don't. But be careful who you go to for information. NOAA is notorious for political based science rather than actual fact based science.
just want to comment on global warming, climate change, whatever you want to call it, there is little doubt about melting glacier and rising sea level. What I know about the international fight is that here in US that the batle is between the heavy industrialized states vs big states like NY and California, don't know about NY but CA claims that their winery and wine industry are being hurt by the disappearing mountain top glaciers... all I know is that these people on both side of fight are fighting about billions not about science. Some people get mad at science or scientists because their findings will costs them lots of money.

All I can tell you is that it is still the country's National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration where top scientists still aspire to go to work. I trust NOAA more than I'd trust those scientists for hire on both sides of the global warming fight.

Re: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: BankAngler50] #10722317 03/25/15 12:03 PM
B
BrianTx01 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Remember last year when the global warming research ship got stuck in ice?

Proud UNT Alumni
Re: NOAA Funded Research Studies on INVASIVE CATFISH [Re: BrianTx01] #10723338 03/25/15 07:00 PM
B
BankAngler50 Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted By: BrianTx01
Remember last year when the global warming research ship got stuck in ice?

Lol. Someone forgot to check the forecast.
I think the global warming vs climate change dispute is weather melting glacier is caused by man or a natural change by nature itself, as melting of the glaciers during the ice age, who knows what those folks are arguing about, but I think both sides agree on the melting of glaciers around the globe, but one side blame Man, the other side say ain't so its Nature who turns up and down the dial, UP we got no more ICE AGE, DOWN those glaciers accumulated for eons, and now UP again so slowly those glaciers are melting again. I am sure they are complicated than that, but frankly I don't give a hoot about the global warming fight, all I want is some nice bank fishing spots and catch some nice good eating fish.

BTW, wasn't NOAA scientists who give us great advances in weather and storm forecasting ? thumb

Reproduction of Blue Catfish Vs Large Mouth Bass [Re: wfhunter] #10724817 03/26/15 08:14 AM
B
BankAngler50 Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
Originally Posted By: wfhunter

Thank you wfhunte. I see that tpwd did stock blue catfish in lake fork. Something suspiciously being done to those blue catfish catfish population for fork not to have large blue catfish nearly 30 years later.

Anyway, from lake fork bass stocking history we can see that large mouth bass could not reproduce offspring enough in quantity so tpwd stocked 10 million large mouth bass fingerling from 1995 to 2014, every year about half a million fingerling per year.

Now let's look at blue catfish stocking history in lake Tawakoni. Blue catfish were stocked only once, 366,000 fingerling in 1989, and that was enough to produce an abundant population of blue catfish in tawakoni today 26 years later.

From above evidence we can see that blue catfish can reproduce much larger quantity of offspring than lm bass. Furthermore, if we consider the fact that there are no slot in tawakoni an bag limits of 25 blue catfish vs 5 bass in Fork, we conclude that blue catfish can reproduce extremely high quantity of offspring, THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE IN REPRODUCTIVE RATES BETWEEN THE TWO SPECIES.

Last edited by Bankfisher50; 03/26/15 08:23 AM.

Re: Reproduction of Blue Catfish Vs Large Mouth Bass [Re: BankAngler50] #10724877 03/26/15 11:13 AM
F
flat1 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
F
Eat more Bass!!!!

Re: Reproduction of Blue Catfish Vs Large Mouth Bass [Re: BankAngler50] #10725227 03/26/15 01:56 PM
B
Bluecatkayak Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted By: wfhunter

Thank you wfhunte. I see that tpwd did stock blue catfish in lake fork. Something suspiciously being done to those blue catfish catfish population for fork not to have large blue catfish nearly 30 years later.

Anyway, from lake fork bass stocking history we can see that large mouth bass could not reproduce offspring enough in quantity so tpwd stocked 10 million large mouth bass fingerling from 1995 to 2014, every year about half a million fingerling per year.

Now let's look at blue catfish stocking history in lake Tawakoni. Blue catfish were stocked only once, 366,000 fingerling in 1989, and that was enough to produce an abundant population of blue catfish in tawakoni today 26 years later.

From above evidence we can see that blue catfish can reproduce much larger quantity of offspring than lm bass. Furthermore, if we consider the fact that there are no slot in tawakoni an bag limits of 25 blue catfish vs 5 bass in Fork, we conclude that blue catfish can reproduce extremely high quantity of offspring, THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE IN REPRODUCTIVE RATES BETWEEN THE TWO SPECIES.

Yes, I realize their reproduction rates differ, I was never arguing that. I was arguing size management. Most bass fisherman put back all of the bigger fish that they catch, and the lakes that this happens at, their is a much larger average size of dish, and more trophy class fish to catch. Why can this not he done in lakes with blue cats?

I also believe that the reason blue catfish never took off in lake fork was because of the lake composition. It just wasn't conducive for a blue cat fish population.

Re: Reproduction of Blue Catfish Vs Large Mouth Bass [Re: Bluecatkayak] #10726090 03/26/15 07:03 PM
B
BankAngler50 Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
B
High reproductive rates means you don't need to throw the fish back in the water because there are so many blue catfish in the water already, and those fish of all sizes, yes you name it 10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 lb in the hundreds if no in thousands are still in the water will continue to grow regardless if you throw back the one you caught or not. Unlike bass the fish that CAN'T reproduce enough such that tpwd need to stock lake with millions of fingerling.

Blue catfish reproduce extremely high numbers of offspring that if you don't harvest them there will be too many blue catfish in the water, there won't be enough food for them to eat. Yes fish in tawakoni are growing bigger and the abundant of large blue catfish in Tawakoni because of the current harvest rates which keep the number of fish of all sizes to a manageable number so that there are plenty of forage fish to fatten to grow to humongous size in a relatively small lake.

Do you have any evidence to show from the four Texas lakes, Texoma, Waco, Richland Chambers, Lake Lewisville, that already have slot and only one fish over x inches can be kept, any data that proves their catfish grow faster and has larger nuber of big blue catfish per acre than lake Tawakoni?

Re: Reproduction of Blue Catfish Vs Large Mouth Bass [Re: BankAngler50] #10726132 03/26/15 07:21 PM
B
BrianTx01 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
The experimental slot limits haven't had enough time to work yet. They are likely to be successful and where bass slots fail, because bass fishermen do not harvest fish under the slot. Blue catfish are better at reproduction but that doesn't mean you don't need to protect fish of a certain size in order to establish a big population of trophy size fish.

Proud UNT Alumni
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide