I make my own. I just use the Arig mold and make my own wire forms. Here are the part number from Barlows on what I order. They are a little time consuming to make, but much cheaper than buying them, plus I can make what I want. I am not afraid to throw them how you need to. Most on here are worried about hanging up and losing a $30-$40 lure. I ain't afraid. I throw my Arig out let it hit bottom then pump it once to get the blades turning. Then slow roll it in. If I get hung up I just use the lure retriever I made and it plucks it up. I never lose one. Sometimes they get damaged, but I always get them back.

410057 #2 Fine Split Ring
441031 Leader Sleeve (I crimp these on the wires)
403243 #3 Nickel Willow (These are the small willow blades like on the Flashmob jr.) Premium nickel are better
403243 #3.5 Nickel Willow
410375 #3 Clevis
301105 #3 Nickel Swivel
410167 #10 Barrel Wivel
441134 .041 Stainless Coil Wire (I make one wire with this a little longer than the bent wires)
430114 Bent end Straight Wire .040 (I hook these into the coil wire I bent and pour them up)
I have tired the .031 wires and they are a little bit light duty. The .041 wires hold up really good.

8 Blade like the $28.99 Hog farmer Cost about $6 and about 30-45 minutes to make.

No blades with screw locks to put dummy baits.

Large treble hook attached to the lure retriever works like a charm (I have posted this before)

I just ordered .51 wire to make a real chandelier rig like this one:

Don't tell your God how big the storm is,

Tell the storm how big your God is!