Westside. Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Sawhorse
Originally Posted By: 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted By: Westside.
Wolves are awesome

This is what Liberals who do not live in the back country of the North West say. They have no idea of what really goes on. Wolves should be killed out like before. They serve no good purpose in the wild. The wolves they reintroduce or not the size wolves that once roamed wild in the Rockies. They are the big northern wolves. They are bigger then the rocky mountain wolves that once lived here. These little dogs are usually over 200 pounds and have huge feet. They are big enough to take down full grown elf or what ever if they chose to hunt them.

You are much more perceptive than I am. When I dissected what Westside wrote, I just thought Westside thinks wolves are awesome.

You are correct Sawhorse thumb

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: Sawhorse] #12802864 06/23/18 03:54 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Wolves are awesome

This is what Liberals who do not live in the back country of the North West say. They have no idea of what really goes on. Wolves should be killed out like before. They serve no good purpose in the wild. The wolves they reintroduce or not the size wolves that once roamed wild in the Rockies. They are the big northern wolves. They are bigger then the rocky mountain wolves that once lived here. These little dogs are usually over 200 pounds and have huge feet. They are big enough to take down full grown elf or what ever if they chose to hunt them.

You are much more perceptive than I am. When I dissected what Westside wrote, I just thought Westside thinks wolves are awesome.

thats exactly what I thought he was saying. I am only saying to me they are nothing more then killers of good game and are destroying the elk deer and moose herds where the wolves live. I see nothing awesome about them. The Peta people think the wolves are awesome which is why they got them reintroduced into this country. The Wolves that were native to the area where no where near the size of the big Canadian wolves brought back into the area and these wolves are much deadlier on the big game and ranchers cow herds then the native wolves. You will not hear a rancher from this part of the country that likes wolves nor guides nor about anyone from this part of the country. The only people that like them are Peta and people whom do not live here, or have to deal with them year around, not just when you go to YellowStone.

Last edited by 921 Phoenix; 06/23/18 03:56 PM.
Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: RATZ] #12802874 06/23/18 04:04 PM
elcoyote, esq. Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
This argument about wolfs (or wolves, for those who dont speak like butch) is much more entertaining than the non-existent blog about Yellowstone.

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: 921 Phoenix] #12802876 06/23/18 04:09 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Wolves are awesome

I see nothing awesome about them.

What if they could fly, and maybe had quills...like a porcupine?

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: RATZ] #12802881 06/23/18 04:17 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
[quote=921 Phoenix]

I see nothing awesome about them.

What if they could fly, and maybe had quills...like a porcupine?

that is just silly

maybe Santa Clause is real maybe Elvis is really not dead, and maybe we are all wrong about Clinton

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: 921 Phoenix] #12802892 06/23/18 04:26 PM
Dfitz Offline
"Nice Guy"
"Nice Guy"
Wolves are awesome

thats exactly what I thought he was saying. I am only saying to me they are nothing more then killers of good game and are destroying the elk deer and moose herds where the wolves live. I see nothing awesome about them. The Peta people think the wolves are awesome which is why they got them reintroduced into this country. The Wolves that were native to the area where no where near the size of the big Canadian wolves brought back into the area and these wolves are much deadlier on the big game and ranchers cow herds then the native wolves. You will not hear a rancher from this part of the country that likes wolves nor guides nor about anyone from this part of the country. The only people that like them are Peta and people whom do not live here, or have to deal with them year around, not just when you go to YellowStone.

Are you sure one didn't huff, and puff and blow your house down?

Don't worry about the mule, just load the cart
[Linked Image]
Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: RATZ] #12802956 06/23/18 06:24 PM
G
Gusick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
I like seeing wolves, but I probably should be careful about saying that in certain company.

They have hurt the elk hunting pretty bad but they have helped other things.

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: RATZ] #12803034 06/23/18 08:56 PM
D
deerfeeder Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
D
And once they run out of elk and deer what's the next critter they are gonna go after?

Non Sibi Sed Patriae -- "Not for self, but for country."

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: RATZ] #12803065 06/23/18 09:42 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Fitz�
[quote=921 Phoenix]

and what does that have to do with the price of eggs in china.

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: deerfeeder] #12803067 06/23/18 09:48 PM
Derek 🐝 Offline
Queen of Bees
Queen of Bees
Originally Posted By: deerfeeder
And once they run out of elk and deer what's the next critter they are gonna go after?

Tourist.

Ebolacane Researcher
CovidNado Chaser
McRib Pro Staff
Team Beans
Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: Derek 🐝] #12803081 06/23/18 10:02 PM
D
Davedave Offline
Bigfoot Seeker
Bigfoot Seeker
D
Originally Posted By: Derek 🐝

Tourist.

I think only conservative tourists. Since liberals like wolfs, I guess wolfs like liberals. Thats my take on this deal.

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: 921 Phoenix] #12803091 06/23/18 10:22 PM
Dfitz Offline
"Nice Guy"
"Nice Guy"
Originally Posted By: Fitz�
[quote=921 Phoenix]

and what does that have to do with the price of eggs in china.

Law of Demand, Eggs should be stored in brick houses to keep the price low. Less breakage.

Don't worry about the mule, just load the cart
[Linked Image]
Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: deerfeeder] #12803092 06/23/18 10:23 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S

Some other animal where neither flight nor quills would be required to take it down.

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: RATZ] #12803095 06/23/18 10:23 PM
G
Gusick Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
G
The wolf population usually crashes when they run out of elk and deer. Then elk and deer populations rise again and the wolf population follows and so on. The wolves are on the high side of the seesaw right now.

Re: Leave for Yellowstone today. [Re: RATZ] #12803113 06/23/18 10:43 PM
rj74955 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I saw a young wolf eat a snake when I was young and hanging out with some other young people. I don't know if it was a young snake but it made me think wolves are awesome.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide