Texas Fishing Forum

camping and actually fish

Posted By: Bill Scott

camping and actually fish - 06/24/14 12:17 AM

Does anyone have an inexpensive spot to camp for a couple of nights with the GF that actually has some bass that can be caught from the bank?
Electric connections would be nice, due to the female. not looking to pay are tone either.(funds limited)

I am in the Aledo, Linkcrest, Benbrook area.

thank you
Posted By: throwback

Re: camping and actually fish - 06/24/14 12:32 AM

Inks lake State park.
Posted By: roadtrip

Re: camping and actually fish - 07/02/14 04:59 PM

Meridian State Park
Posted By: boocat

Re: camping and actually fish - 07/05/14 11:23 PM

lake bastrop, coe park
Posted By: mike378

Re: camping and actually fish - 07/09/14 05:14 PM

Any places where other type of camping (no electricity or other conveniences needed?) I don't need those. I remember camping as a kid when those things weren't important. Here's how we did it at Linton hall Military School: Linton Hall
Posted By: Kattelyn

Re: camping and actually fish - 07/15/14 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: roadtrip
Meridian State Park

+1. Great little park. Quiet. And I can vouch for at least 1 22" lmb in the park.
Posted By: Mudshark

Re: camping and actually fish - 07/16/14 01:10 PM

Check out blueGill Cabins by Canton. I think that is the name of it. I just heard of it but from what I found, it looks great.
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: camping and actually fish - 07/16/14 01:18 PM

It looks really good
Posted By: Near Nuthin'

Re: camping and actually fish - 11/14/14 02:19 AM

Here's some pics from a TFF'r who has been to Bluegill Cabins. Looks like a great place for a getaway.

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/8998086/Heading_up_to_Bluegill_Lakes_C
Posted By: good2fish

Re: camping and actually fish - 11/16/14 08:58 PM

Blue gill cabins is a great place. Stayed there this past spring. Nice cabins, good fishing, and great people to rent from. I do plan on returning.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum