Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: just be courious on the water [Re: fouzman] #6573823 08/29/11 08:19 PM
R
raidersrule Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
Blueflek -

Aren't you fishing the BWS this weekend? I hope you make your point clear to all of the other anglers on the forum who are fishing it this weekend.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: just be courious on the water [Re: fouzman] #6573835 08/29/11 08:20 PM
B
BlueFlek Offline OP
Outdoorsman
OP Offline
Outdoorsman
B
Originally Posted By: fouzman
Originally Posted By: BlueFlek
Originally Posted By: 374 Trigger
Why would you even ask him if he is in a toury.that dont even matter he might be fishing for anything its still the same.Your want toos dont override somebody else just because you in a toury.

ok obviously you are not a tournament angler and you have no idea what you are arguing against here. If im in a tournament i will ask a guy if i can go ahead NOT A TOURNAMENT GUY ON HERE WHO WOULDNT. If i am practicing in a crowded area and a guy pulls up on me I'll say "are you in a tournament" if they are ill leave or go around him, if he not im not going to leave or go around

Ok, so what you are saying is everyone on the water should yeild to tournament anglers, right?

again, wrong! I expect no one to yield to me, but im not yielding either. thats my point. if you are on the water, do what you need to do to maximize you time out there. bc im going to do what i need to do to.

Re: just be courious on the water [Re: raidersrule] #6573838 08/29/11 08:20 PM
fouzman Offline
Methuselah
Methuselah
BF, you don't run a blue and silver Ranger with a rude on it do you?

"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out" - Zachary Troy Schrah - a young man with vision far beyond his years.
Re: just be courious on the water [Re: BlueFlek] #6573840 08/29/11 08:21 PM
Chet Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
skeeter understands my point...thats it exactly. fighting for the available water is perfectly okay.
fouz. i know you have 15,000 posts but stop. bc YOU did miss my point!

Everyone understands your point and your wrong. I don't care if you drove from Nebraska or have mother Teresa in your boat, there is no reason to cut someone off or join them on a hump. You can ask them if they mind if you have the b@lls, but other than that it's just wrong. Most Texas lakes have 30,000 acres and like cover and structure in numerous places. Give it up.......

Re: just be courious on the water [Re: BlueFlek] #6573843 08/29/11 08:21 PM
fouzman Offline
Methuselah
Methuselah
Originally Posted By: 374 Trigger
Why would you even ask him if he is in a toury.that dont even matter he might be fishing for anything its still the same.Your want toos dont override somebody else just because you in a toury.

ok obviously you are not a tournament angler and you have no idea what you are arguing against here. If im in a tournament i will ask a guy if i can go ahead NOT A TOURNAMENT GUY ON HERE WHO WOULDNT. If i am practicing in a crowded area and a guy pulls up on me I'll say "are you in a tournament" if they are ill leave or go around him, if he not im not going to leave or go around

Ok, so what you are saying is everyone on the water should yeild to tournament anglers, right?

again, wrong! I expect no one to yield to me, but im not yielding either. thats my point. if you are on the water, do what you need to do to maximize you time out there. bc im going to do what i need to do to.

Dude, you already stated that if he was in a tournment you would leave.

"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out" - Zachary Troy Schrah - a young man with vision far beyond his years.
Re: just be courious on the water [Re: BlueFlek] #6573858 08/29/11 08:24 PM
374 Trigger Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Ive probubly fished a lot More Bass TOURNYS than you and done well.I dont bother other people, asking them if I can move in on them Ill fish another spot.Anyway you said you were Pre Fishing.Go prefish somewhere else.

Re: just be courious on the water [Re: 374 Trigger] #6573877 08/29/11 08:28 PM
F
Frenzy Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
I thought pre-fishing was when you went around the lake looking for 50k+ bass boats with wraps and watched them from 100yds with binos and a notepad?

Re: just be courious on the water [Re: Frenzy] #6573888 08/29/11 08:30 PM
Huckleberry Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted By: Frenzy
I thought pre-fishing was when you went around the lake looking for 50k+ bass boats with wraps and watched them from 100yds with binos and a notepad?

From what I've been reading about lately, I think the thing to do is ride right up to them and plug in the GPS

Re: just be courious on the water [Re: Chet] #6573906 08/29/11 08:33 PM
A
AgSellers04 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
A
You sir, are being very irrational and insulting. So how do you "protect" and "fight" for "YOUR" spot? YOUR SPOT! With a .357? $1,000 down the drain? I could care less about your or anyone else's $1000 dollars. I have spent far more than that in my life on fishing and only have good memories. That's what I consider winning. I enjoy fishing for the sport and especially when I am with my dad, grandfather, or cousins for the company. I value those times above all and hate to see them tarnished. If you aren't a good enough fisherman to go to another spot(or a dozen other spots) and catch fish and you have to fight people off of "your spot" you are a terrible fisherman and you deserve to lose. I hope you wake up before you anger the wrong guy out there on the water.

I'm impressed by your lack of intelligence and disrespect toward the fishing community.

PBs

LMB- 11 lbs., 7 oz. Falcon

Striper- 40 lb. Long Is. Sound
BlueCat- 30 lb. Texoma
Hybrid-8.2 lb. Lewisville
Cutthroat Trout-22" Yellowstone R, WY
Rainbow Trout- 21" Blitzen R, OR
Steelhead- 8 lb. Umpqua R, OR
Redfish-20 lb. Panama C. Bay, FL

Re: just be courious on the water [Re: BlueFlek] #6573981 08/29/11 08:53 PM
J
J.Johnson Offline
Angler
Angler
J
Agsellers. if i didnt properly protect the water i wanted to fish and another guy moved in on it, tournament or not, thats my fault. i dont see it as "oh that a-hole moved in front of me". when did everyone become nancy's? if fishing is a sport, which was clealy identified on here last week, then you need to get dirty, figh for the stretch of water you want to fish. there is no reason to say 'oh, well' $1,000 bucks down the drain. he's in my area i cant go there'

so when you get told to find your own water ...you don't think that's someone trying to protect their spot? You go back and read your own posts and tell me you haven't contradicted yourself. like someone else said....you shouldn't move in on someone period..but if you do ask...i can tell you that no one cares where you drove from...and if you want to be on the water before the Yocal(as you call them) leave the night before. there is no reason you can't prefish areas that don't have boats on them and come back later to the ones that did. that's what WE all do...except you. do you honestly think all these folks are wrong and your right?

Jeremy Johnson
Black Angel Lures
http://www.blackangellures.com
Jeremy@blackangellures.com
Re: just be courious on the water [Re: BlueFlek] #6573994 08/29/11 08:56 PM
J
Jeremy S. Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
J
when did everyone become nancy's? if fishing is a sport, which was clealy identified on here last week, then you need to get dirty, figh for the stretch of water you want to fish.

Seriously??? First off, I am the farthest thing from a "Nancy" you'd ever want to say that to in person but I won't move in on someone because there are fish there. It's called COMMON COURTESY! Now obviously I can't expect you to understand that because through your title, you mistake courtesy with curiosity which might explain why you'll move in and "fight" for your stretch of water due to being curious why they are catching them and you aren't.

Second, after this current showing of character, perhaps it would be in your best interest to log out, wait a week or two, and create a new account with a different name because right now you've pretty much wrecked the one you have.

Third and last, so you spending your money to go fishing is more important than them spending their money to go fishing? Sounds like a pretty selfish @$#%^& excuse to be a jackwagon on the water to me. One of these days, you'll pull this garbage with someone who will be waiting for you at the ramp at the end of the day.

Re: just be courious on the water [Re: fouzman] #6573996 08/29/11 08:56 PM
bsouth401 Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler

You beat me to if Fouz.

Pake and I are always fishing a tournament. A local yocal one. So everyone BACK OFF! We will defend our spot. I like the paint ball idea. slinger
Can't we all just get along.

Brian, Pake and Porter South
www.dobynsrods.com
www.santonelures.com
Re: just be courious on the water [Re: bsouth401] #6574010 08/29/11 08:59 PM
F
Frenzy Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted By: bsouth401

You beat me to if Fouz.

Pake and I are always fishing a tournament. A local yocal one. So everyone BACK OFF! We will defend our spot. I like the paint ball idea. slinger
Can't we all just get along.

I heard the hydrowave is coming out with a new model next year. Instead of attracting fish it puts out a sound like a freight train to scare em. Just use that baby and let em take ur spot smile.

Re: just be courious on the water [Re: Jeremy S.] #6574028 08/29/11 09:04 PM
R
raidersrule Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
[quote=slodsmSecond, after this current showing of character, perhaps it would be in your best interest to log out, wait a week or two, and create a new account with a different name because right now you've pretty much wrecked the one you have.

[/quote]

In another post, he was asking where to stay at Tawakoni for the BWS tourney this weekend. I am sure the other anglers cant wait to see him this weekend, since he has identified himself now.

Re: just be courious on the water [Re: Frenzy] #6574045 08/29/11 09:06 PM
B
Brandon Adamcik Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
I'd be "courious" to know why you would spend time pre-fishing a dam?

Czechfish
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide