Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: FuturePharmD] #2245201 05/08/08 12:06 AM
A
Allan Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
A
Brother Terry, I respect your opinion. I like reading your posts and believe you know what your talking about. However; regarding summer cats I think even then shad will outfish commercial baits when you can find them. I'm sure you know when the water gets really warm in our hot summers the cats will scatter and suspend for long periods. But they are still going to eat and what they eat is mainly shad. I think punch baits will produce during these times as it will draw in the feeding fish but given the choice I think the bigger cats will choose the real fish. During the summer I've caught the best cats down below the topping whites. Its kind of hard because the whites get my bait alot and trying to follow the schools of whites around is hard but that is where the cats are feeding. I'm not saying commercial baits don't work but I'd rather catch 5 twenty pounders than 50 two pounders.

I think this is a good topic and will help everyone become better at catching fish. Good luck.

Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Michael Ryno] #2246012 05/08/08 11:14 AM
B
Bro.Nathan K Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
i tell you what Mike bring it on, i dont guide on one lake day in and day out, so ill tell you what you and big marv bring it on, lets set up a tournament for you and i on an agreed lake and ill smoke you bro, thats a challenege im calling your bluff.
Originally Posted By: Michael Ryno
The proof is in the pictures,
Unlike some of the folks on here trying to back DK, I'm giving proof by photo's of what Big Marv's Cheese Bait can produce. I also do not sell Big Marv's or get any kick back what so ever, like some who sell and or push Dk.

MY OPINION IS, Why fool with some "used to be bait" when there is one on the market that WILL complete the task of Catching Catfish without any complaints.

One thing to keep in mind is, If some one is selling BS they will always tell you what you want to hear.

Like I said, I don't sell or profit from Big Marv's Cheese bait, But my clients and I do catch way more Catfish than most people would ever care to clean.

If you want a bait that works, Hands Down, Get some Big Marv's, If you want a bait that might work, do what you have to do.

Challenges have a purpose. I believe they are tools God uses to grow us into the image of His Son. The way we handle the challenges we face determines our character. Challenges give us the opportunity to show others who is in control of our lives...to make Jesus Christ known to others. Edwina Patterson
Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Bro.Nathan K] #2246042 05/08/08 11:22 AM
N
no-scales Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
N
this could get interesting popcorn

catfish...the other white meat
Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: BuddyLee147] #2246061 05/08/08 11:29 AM
N
no-scales Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
N
Originally Posted By: BuddyLee147
Originally Posted By: no-scales
new jar of dk

Did that jar of blood come with the white lid next to it? That sure would be different and make it easy to identify the "new original formula" batch on shelves.

yes it did come with the white lid ,but i have seen them in the red too.....i opened opened a bunch of them up

Last edited by no-scales; 05/08/08 11:56 AM.

catfish...the other white meat
Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Bro.Nathan K] #2246108 05/08/08 11:42 AM
D
deep fried Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
D
Originally Posted By: Bro.Nathan K
i tell you what Mike bring it on, i dont guide on one lake day in and day out, so ill tell you what you and big marv bring it on, lets set up a tournament for you and i on an agreed lake and ill smoke you bro, thats a challenege im calling your bluff.
Originally Posted By: Michael Ryno
The proof is in the pictures,
Unlike some of the folks on here trying to back DK, I'm giving proof by photo's of what Big Marv's Cheese Bait can produce. I also do not sell Big Marv's or get any kick back what so ever, like some who sell and or push Dk.

MY OPINION IS, Why fool with some "used to be bait" when there is one on the market that WILL complete the task of Catching Catfish without any complaints.

One thing to keep in mind is, If some one is selling BS they will always tell you what you want to hear.

Like I said, I don't sell or profit from Big Marv's Cheese bait, But my clients and I do catch way more Catfish than most people would ever care to clean.

If you want a bait that works, Hands Down, Get some Big Marv's, If you want a bait that might work, do what you have to do.

Do it here on RC and I'll throw in $200.00 to however wins.

Never Ever own a Campground!!!
Midwaylanding.com
Boat Props
Catfish Stuff
Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: deep fried] #2246385 05/08/08 01:00 PM
M
Michael Ryno Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Nathan,

There is no Bluff here.
If you want me to drive 275 mile to teach you how to fish,
#1 you will have to hire me, $450 a day, 2x days to drive (1 day there, 1 day back) and one to fish.
#2 You'll have to pay my fuel bill. Other wise I'll be at Choke Canyon on June 7th let me know if you're interested, Other wise, you and your used to be bait are wasting my time.

It's my understanding you don't even own a Boat.
Is this true?

If you feel the need to talk anymore trash,
my number is 830-377-8727
or even better,
Stop by,
call and I'll tell you how to get here.

Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Michael Ryno] #2246416 05/08/08 01:10 PM
B
Bro.Nathan K Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
haha thats cute doesnt matter, a boat doesnt make you fisherman by the way yes i am part owner of a boat one thatll blow that pontoon off the water, soooo lets pick a lake in the middle and get it on then. I will say this there is no way that i will come to choke canyon and fish the lake that you guide on everyday thats would be dumb i ve fished all over the US so lets pick one and see. we will work out the details to bring it , if we want toput up big money i have it already so im ready.

Challenges have a purpose. I believe they are tools God uses to grow us into the image of His Son. The way we handle the challenges we face determines our character. Challenges give us the opportunity to show others who is in control of our lives...to make Jesus Christ known to others. Edwina Patterson
Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Bro.Nathan K] #2246434 05/08/08 01:15 PM
B
Bro.Nathan K Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
ok here it is Lake Lewisville $1000.00 cash lets set the date.
By the way i live about 4 hours from Lewisville im located in west Texas so that aught to be nuetral enough.

Last edited by Bro.Nathan K; 05/08/08 01:17 PM.

Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Bro.Nathan K] #2246446 05/08/08 01:20 PM
M
Michael Ryno Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Call me and book you trip, 830-377-8727.

$1000 would just about right for your deposit.

If you don't want to pay me to teach you to fish, then stop wasting my time little boy.

Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Michael Ryno] #2246458 05/08/08 01:22 PM
B
Bro.Nathan K Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
i will take that as a decline then ive got $1000.00 that says i will spank you on Lewisville lake if you dont wanta take the offer than dont waste my time.

Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Bro.Nathan K] #2246468 05/08/08 01:25 PM
M
Michael Ryno Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
By the time I spend gas money and time off to show you up, I could make $1600.

Plus I really don't have time for you to get permission to borrow the boat.

Get real, The only thing you're spanking is your self.

Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Michael Ryno] #2246485 05/08/08 01:33 PM
B
Bro.Nathan K Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
you are just a mouther, im not wasting my time on you anymore, we are talking about braging rights and you doggin the bait, so my final offer is $1000.00 on a Saturday this will be my last post on this subject either take it, for the record to the viewers i made the effort to debunk the trash and he will not take me up on it.

Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: Bro.Nathan K] #2246513 05/08/08 01:40 PM
F
fishingwidow1979 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
F
Ole' Mr. Whiskers Ole'

popcorn

Re: danny kings is back!!!!!!!!! [Re: fishingwidow1979] #2246569 05/08/08 02:03 PM
FattyMcButterpants Offline
Arms Up!
Arms Up!
OK thats enough. this thread has gone downhill.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide