Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Board Pro] #14883267 10/31/23 05:58 PM
U
Used2fish Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
U
Originally Posted by Board Pro
Originally Posted by Brent S
So does the same unwritten rule apply here? I have heard quite a few boaters try to help their coangler catch fish because the boater did bad day 1 and was out of it. Of the several years I fished as a coangler, that never happened to me even though I was in that position. Are we going to rake those guys over the coal too?

Co's are basically people that pay to be around some dude that signs up as a "pro" and they pay to go on a boat ride for a couple of days.

If you're a co and you do to like how boaters do things there is an easy solution, sign up as a "pro"

Clark on the other hand is someone that has "been there" in his choice of vocation, he fished the Elites for a few years. He has won approximately $750K in 20 years or $37K a year. Looks like his last top 10 in a Bassmaster event was at the 2010 Central Open in Denison, TX where he finished 5th.

MIlliken on the other hand is a lot of Clark likely longs to be in the fishing world. Milliken has a youtube community of over 500K subs, Clark has 2.7K subs on his youtube. Milliken has recently won an Open and is headed to the Elites. Milliken has a lot of attention and eyeballs on him in the fishing space.

Milliken is on top of his game and heading upward and Clark (by his stats) isn't really competitive all that often now.

There is a valid argument that maybe there was some disdain that contributed to the confrontation.

All conjecture. 2 guys fishing the same water and there was a disagreement. One moved on the other does everything he can for clicks. It’s what he does, he’s dang good at it and kudos to him for doing it again.

Y’all can like it or don’t but it opens and up there are no distance rules between boats and people play bumper boats at times. For the old pros it’s a way to mentally ruin a young guy. It’s buffalo, be buffaloed or stay focused and keep fishing. There is nothing to talk about.

Last edited by Used2fish; 10/31/23 05:59 PM.
Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: WAWI] #14883269 10/31/23 06:04 PM
Brent S Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by WAWI
So does the same unwritten rule apply here? I have heard quite a few boaters try to help their coangler catch fish because the boater did bad day 1 and was out of it. Of the several years I fished as a coangler, that never happened to me even though I was in that position. Are we going to rake those guys over the coal too?

Co anglers have no rights. They are barely human beings lol

Yup, very true.

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Minner Bucket] #14883298 10/31/23 06:54 PM
Rangerkev Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
There are no rules when it comes to the water. Just like when a homeowner yells at a fisherman that he owns the water. It's a public lake. Hole jumping goes on all the time. I haven't watched the video and don't need to. Is it an unwritten rule that you don't fish someone's spot after seeing them. Maybe in years past, but not anymore. Maybe Ben should have found Clark and talked to him. Clark's name hasn't been brought up doing this before, so I highly doubt it's a common occurrence. I just don't like going on a podcast and bitching and complaining about another fisherman. Why not invite him on your podcast and let them hash it out. But when the sun sets each day it is still a public lake.

Rangerkev
Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Rangerkev] #14883310 10/31/23 07:11 PM
B
Board Pro Offline
Angler
Angler
B
Originally Posted by Rangerkev
There are no rules when it comes to the water. Just like when a homeowner yells at a fisherman that he owns the water. It's a public lake. Hole jumping goes on all the time. I haven't watched the video and don't need to. Is it an unwritten rule that you don't fish someone's spot after seeing them. Maybe in years past, but not anymore. Maybe Ben should have found Clark and talked to him. Clark's name hasn't been brought up doing this before, so I highly doubt it's a common occurrence. I just don't like going on a podcast and bitching and complaining about another fisherman. Why not invite him on your podcast and let them hash it out. But when the sun sets each day it is still a public lake.

watch the video and you will see other anglers let the guys who are relevant jump in line at the lock, Rheam is an "old guy" and he was the issue. Know your roll and stay in your lane. That is what the "purse fillers" do

all the "to get clicks" comments are from people "who have never cashed checks"

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Board Pro] #14883316 10/31/23 07:19 PM
O
OkAce Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
O

watch the video and you will see other anglers let the guys who are relevant jump in line at the lock, Rheam is an "old guy" and he was the issue. Know your roll and stay in your lane. That is what the "purse fillers" do

After day one they should cut everyone who isn't in contention

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Board Pro] #14883481 10/31/23 09:58 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

Co's are basically people that pay to be around some dude that signs up as a "pro" and they pay to go on a boat ride for a couple of days.

If you're a co and you do to like how boaters do things there is an easy solution, sign up as a "pro"

Clark on the other hand is someone that has "been there" in his choice of vocation, he fished the Elites for a few years. He has won approximately $750K in 20 years or $37K a year. Looks like his last top 10 in a Bassmaster event was at the 2010 Central Open in Denison, TX where he finished 5th.

MIlliken on the other hand is a lot of Clark likely longs to be in the fishing world. Milliken has a youtube community of over 500K subs, Clark has 2.7K subs on his youtube. Milliken has recently won an Open and is headed to the Elites. Milliken has a lot of attention and eyeballs on him in the fishing space.

Milliken is on top of his game and heading upward and Clark (by his stats) isn't really competitive all that often now.

There is a valid argument that maybe there was some disdain that contributed to the confrontation.

You're funny

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Minner Bucket] #14883502 10/31/23 10:23 PM
B
BThomas Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
B
Sometimes you're the pig and sometimes you're the Llama.

[Linked Image]

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Board Pro] #14883552 10/31/23 11:07 PM
E
ezbassin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
E

+1

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Board Pro] #14883754 11/01/23 01:31 AM
78Staff Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler

Where is the video?

EDIT - found this one. Don't know if there is one of the previous day when it all started.

Last edited by 78Staff; 11/01/23 02:37 AM.
Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Minner Bucket] #14884127 11/01/23 02:03 PM
S
shanetx Offline
Angler
Angler
S
After watching the first 6 minutes of this video - not a fan of this milliken guys attitude is my first take. "you watched me" like everyone on lake is just staring at him all day? I get not being a 'hole buzzard' but all i see is a guy fishing an area he and probably 50 other people scouted or knew about... So this guy didnt 100% position is boat the exact way it should have been... He seem to move on once the guy was done bragging about his position compared to others, probably just wanted to fish and tired of hearing the whining

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Minner Bucket] #14884163 11/01/23 02:33 PM
U
Used2fish Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
U
Okay I watched the video.

Clark… just don't.

Ben…. Stop your crying tour

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Minner Bucket] #14884168 11/01/23 02:38 PM
S
Strugglebus Offline
Angler
Angler
S
Wow, now I kind of understand why people don't like that guy. Thanks for posting that!

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Minner Bucket] #14884273 11/01/23 04:00 PM
U
Used2fish Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
U
Also, I’m a huge fan of Milliken style of passive, aggressive, smart mouth, direct conversation with Clark in the boat. We are cut from the same cloth in that matter.

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Minner Bucket] #14884308 11/01/23 04:27 PM
Minner Bucket Online Content OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Hmmm, wonder why they are biting finicky……….. roflmao savage!

Re: Clark Rheem and Milliken’s beef [Re: Minner Bucket] #14884415 11/01/23 06:03 PM
C
Chasin Hogs Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
C
Funny seeing people complain about guys coming on the internet and
Moaning about something on the water. Then you got someone who handles
It's on the water (Milleken) and he becomes the cry baby.

juggle

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide