Forums59
Topics1,047,290
Posts14,103,986
Members144,387
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Mark Perry] #14769828 07/05/23 10:28 PM
J
Jaredk Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Honestly, there is no major corporation in the world that gives the slightest damn about us peasants. They play us all in any way possible that their bean counters tell them to. To me, this is all a bit silly If you drank Bud Light your entire life, prefer it, and then gave it up because of this. They don’t care about gays. They don’t care about trannys. They don’t care about normal folks. They ONLY care about the money and will advertise in any direction that will pander to the audience their bean counters say will bring them the most money. This is ALL companies

I never bought bud light so I didn’t give it up. If I go to a buddy’s house and they only have Bud Light with a tranny’s picture on the can…I’m drinking Bud Light

Last edited by E8C-ENG; 07/05/23 10:38 PM.
Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Jaredk] #14769845 07/05/23 10:45 PM
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
Originally Posted by E8C-ENG
Honestly, there is no major corporation in the world that gives the slightest damn about us peasants. They play us all in any way possible that their bean counters tell them to. To me, this is all a bit silly If you drank Bud Light your entire life, prefer it, and then gave it up because of this. They don’t care about gays. They don’t care about trannys. They don’t care about normal folks. They ONLY care about the money and will advertise in any direction that will pander to the audience their bean counters say will bring them the most money. This is ALL companies

I never bought bud light so I didn’t give it up. If I go to a buddy’s house and they only have Bud Light with a tranny’s picture on the can…I’m drinking Bud Light

Will you at least promise to close your eyes when you drink?

Last edited by Scoundrel; 07/05/23 11:13 PM.
Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Mark Perry] #14769846 07/05/23 10:45 PM
D
D.O.C.989 Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
D
This Country is in the shape it's in because of the go along to get along crowd or the appeasers if you will. These corporations can only sell what we are willing to buy. The appeasers don't realize that when you give an inch the corporations want that mile same as the queers. Bud Lite FAFO as will some others in the future.

Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Scoundrel] #14769849 07/05/23 10:48 PM
J
Jaredk Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by Scoundrel

Will you at least promose to close your eyes when you drink?

On the first few. I can’t promise anything after that

Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: D.O.C.989] #14769851 07/05/23 10:51 PM
J
Jaredk Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by D.O.C.989
This Country is in the shape it's in because of the go along to get along crowd or the appeasers if you will. These corporations can only sell what we are willing to buy. The appeasers don't realize that when you give an inch the corporations want that mile same as the queers. Bud Lite FAFO as will some others in the future.

This country is in the same shape it’s always been. The only difference is people are obsessed with the “news” now. We are obsessed with drama and they are shoving it down our throats

Last edited by E8C-ENG; 07/05/23 10:52 PM.
Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Mark Perry] #14769853 07/05/23 10:57 PM
Mark Perry Online Content OP
Super Freak
OP Online Content
Super Freak
I don't see an issue with people choosing to speak with their wallets. No one is out there protesting, burning down Bud Light buildings or doing anything illegal. They are choosing to no longer buy a product. It's their right to do so. Many people on both sides of the argument are boycotting them. They are doing it peacefully. I don't see what the problem is by doing so.

Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Mark Perry] #14769866 07/05/23 11:12 PM
R
RBDavis3591 Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
R
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
I don't see an issue with people choosing to speak with their wallets. No one is out there protesting, burning down Bud Light buildings are anything illegal. They are choosing to no longer buy a product. It's their right to do so. Many people on both sides of the argument are boycotting them. They are doing it peacefully. I don't see what the problem is by doing so.

thumb

Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Mark Perry] #14770028 07/06/23 02:55 AM
Mark Perry Online Content OP
Super Freak
OP Online Content
Super Freak
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/ben-jerry-boycott-calls-july-4th-message-1810991%3famp=1

Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Mark Perry] #14770037 07/06/23 03:21 AM
D
Douglas J Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
D
tranny problems used to mean you needed a mechanic hmmm

#MFGA
Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Jaredk] #14770206 07/06/23 01:06 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Jaredk] #14770231 07/06/23 01:39 PM
T
The Searchers Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T

This country is in the same shape it’s always been. The only difference is people are obsessed with the “news” now. We are obsessed with drama and they are shoving it down our throats

You saying you really don’t see any difference in the way things are now compared to 20-30 years ago? None?

Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: The Searchers] #14770239 07/06/23 01:50 PM
J
Jaredk Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by The Searchers

You saying you really don’t see any difference in the way things are now compared to 20-30 years ago? None?

It doesn’t matter what I see or don’t see. Nobody’s opinion will change and that is ok

I just live my life and don’t worry about what the media tells me to be pissed off at

Last edited by E8C-ENG; 07/06/23 01:55 PM.
Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Mark Perry] #14770249 07/06/23 02:05 PM
Uncle Zeek Online Happy
aka "Mom"
Online Happy
aka "Mom"
I don't see an issue with people choosing to speak with their wallets. No one is out there protesting, burning down Bud Light buildings or doing anything illegal. They are choosing to no longer buy a product. It's their right to do so. Many people on both sides of the argument are boycotting them. They are doing it peacefully. I don't see what the problem is by doing so.

Agreed.

It's one thing for a corporation to market to a woke audience, but it's quite another to belittle and demean the large customer base of ordinary normal Americans along the way. Bud executives took that great big extra step over the line -- who am I kidding, they pole vaulted over it -- going out of their way to insult their core customer base rather than making a public effort to truly be "inclusive" and "accepting".

"Decency is not news; it is buried in the obituaries --but it is a force stronger than crime" ~ Robert A. Heinlein
Artim Law Firm, PLLC
Estate planning & tax attorney AND 07/02 FFL
2250 Morriss Road, Suite 205, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
972-746-0758 mobile
zac@artimlegal.com
Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Uncle Zeek] #14770256 07/06/23 02:08 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Uncle Zeek

Agreed.

It's one thing for a corporation to market to a woke audience, but it's quite another to belittle and demean the large customer base of ordinary normal Americans along the way. Bud executives took that great big extra step over the line -- who am I kidding, they pole vaulted over it -- going out of their way to insult their core customer base rather than making a public effort to truly be "inclusive" and "accepting".

I think this reveals how in La La land these corporate elite are as far as the spending public , you get on your soap box you should probably have a clue who's buying your products.

Re: Bud Light.....again......again... [Re: Mark Perry] #14770257 07/06/23 02:10 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/ben-jerry-boycott-calls-july-4th-message-1810991%3famp=1

B & J have always been woke libs, would not care at all if they were bankrupt

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide