Originally Posted by leanin post
Originally Posted by marcus254
i live on battle lake road i fish traiding house weekly the ramps have been blocked with dirt piles for a while, there is no work going on other than they been putting up small covered camp sites off willbanks road down the lake side. the dirt is to stop people from using ramps. people still try to launch with no ramps, they make big ruts and cause problems when people keep doing it ang get stuck. the piles have been there since mid summer and are still there now. the powerplant still has employees at it but i think thats just the purposes of keeping people out they still lots of equipment and im sure some value in assets there.

Is the tailrace area behind the dam accessible by road or foot and have you ever fished back there?

there is a dirt road but its locked behind a gate with signs saying restricted area.its off sommerfeld dr.

but the rocks by the powerplant coming up in a few weeks the whites will show up and you can get them good, the side furthest from the powerplant has a nice deep hole i was catching large mouth there all summer and fall. they were holding in there with the shad due to the low levels

Last edited by marcus254; 02/03/23 09:26 PM.