Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC] December 2023 (12-15-23 Fri. PM):

My sincere apologies!!! Late Greetings yet again! I had planned to get the calendar up on Saturday (9th), but in the midst of everything, I had to stay up late & clean fish. Eric (my son-in-law) caught 6 nice ChannelCats from the river near us. 5 were about 2 to 2.5 pounds. A 7th was thrown back as it was 11 3/4 inches (even though supposedly it is legal now). It just does not have much meat on it.

Sunday & Monday I waselsewhere, and the last 4 nights I fell asleep at the keyboard working on it, as I had to map out January & February, in order to see how the PYC days fall. I finished it Thursday night, only to slide off in Zzzz-land once again. Also, my internet connection/service is dropping dial-up, so I will probably post at least the January calendar before the cut off date-->> New Years Day. Perhaps also February too, just in case I don't get satellite by then. I am working up on the 2nd floor deck floor for it, and may still have to trim trees/limbs.

Hopefully, I'll get one more shot at "The Giant" before summer, as it seems I am due in Egypt to rendevous with Elena sometime in 2024. However, it is way too hot around the Pyramids & Sphinx at Giza/Cairo in the summer. Ibrahim has said it gets to 140 F then.

Briefs on Ukraine, wife Elena, daughter Helen, and here at home-

Helen has low hemoglobin & undergoing tests & such to determine the culprit.

Elena had caught Dengue Fever (by mosquitoes) that was running around Hurghada. She finally got a plastic visa card good into February. A day or so later, medical problems, She needs a special surgery. Her doctor (from Ukraine) there in Hughada notes that Egypt is not well equipped to do it. So we are looking at Ukraine or Turkey. We will decide by the end of this month. The operation only takes 35 to 45 minutes, but she will have to layover another 2 days before being released to head back to Egypt.

Here at the homefront, the family (town clan) has about re-adjusted to the city & their new mobile home. The family (the front clan on this property) headed to the river just down the road from us the Sunday before T-Day. Eric & Troy got a new 3.5 HP & tried it out. I did not go, as I have way too many projects needing to be done or caught up with. They did not take the 10 footer to use as a supply boat, so shuttling as many trips back & forth to the camping area, stretched the boat motor to the max, almost overheating it too much. They used my 12 footer. Other than that, they loved it, as they did not have to paddle all of it back & forth. Let's see, I think there was a total of 5 (maybe 6) camping & fishing. Then there was starting problems with the pickup before coming home. They managed to miss the brunt of a storm that came in Monday as they were about to come in. As for me, I am like daughter Helen, my doctor can't find why I too have low hemoglobin. I still have boat motors to repair from Spring 2023. Paddling in the 12 footer out to "The Giant" is not too bad, but paddling the 14 footer takes way too long. I had the 3.5 HP Johnson working in April. The 25 HP Evinrude had problems before our trip in May, so I put the Johnson on it, but when we tried to head out, never could get it running. Even after tinkering with it that Saturday. And then the rains started (that was Mother's Day weekend- YellowCat weekend).

Here's your calendar for December 2023

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- DECEMBER 2023
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
XX / XX / XX / XX / XX | 1 ZIP | 2 ZIP
3 BC | 4 BC | 5 BC | 6 ZIP | 7 ZIP | 8 BFT | 9 BFT
10 BC | 11 ZIP | 12 ZIP | 13 ZIP | 14 ZIP | 15 BFT | 16 BFT
17 YC | 18 YC | 19 ZIP | 20 ZIP | 21 BC | 22 BC | 23 BFT
24 BC | 25 BC | 26 YC | 27 YC | 28 BC | 29 BC | 30 ZIP
31 BC
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CURRENT MONTH---
Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- December 2023 Moon Phases---
5th- Last Qtr
12th- New Moon
19th- 1st Qtr
26th- Full Moon

TARGETOS (Multiple Target Briefs)---

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- December 2023 Lynn's PYC (Prime YellowCat) Days (separate from the Calendar)---
***Decoded, it looks like this...
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 8/9 Fri/Sat
3rd Week- 10 Sun
4th Week- 17/18 Sun/Mon
5th Week- 26/27 Tues/Wed
6th Week- NONE

Lynn's Catfish Calendar [LCC]- December 2023 Lynn's YC (YellowCat) Days (as to the Calendar)---
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- NONE
3rd Week- NONE
4th Week- 17/18 Sun/Mon
5th Week- 26/27 Tues/Wed
6th Week- NONE

***You might want to try the PYC days for those weeks that do not have YC days listed on the Calendar.

EXTRA--- Targeted BC (BlueCat) days- December 2023, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 3/4/5 Sun/Mon/Tues
3rd Week- 10 Sun
4th Week- 21/22 Thurs/Fri
5th Week- 24/25/28/29 Sun/Mon/Thurs/Fri
6th Week- 31 Sun

EXTRA EXTRA--- Targeted BFT (Buffet) days-- December 2023, by each week, as to the Calendar:
1st Week- NONE
2nd Week- 8/9 Fri/Sat
3rd Week- 15/16 Fri/Sat
4th Week- 23 Sat
5th Week- NONE
6th Week- NONE
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++

--->>>Here are a few glimpses ahead into January 2024 ...
next PYC days- 4/5/6/14/15 Thurs/Fri/SatSun/Mon `
next YC days- 14/22/23/24 Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed
next BC days- 1/11/12 MonThurs/Fri
next BFT days- 5/6/13 Fri/Sat/Sat

Special Notes ...

** ALWAYS ... be sure to note that YC days are also great for Blues. So when you have a clump of BC & YC days, press forward. Like they say in pool (or billiards), Rack 'em Up!!!

*** And be sure to not get them (YC) confused with PYC days, as this (PYC) is my reference to the YellowCat underlying pattern. The YC days are the hardest pull for that day of the calendar, as to the 4 possible 'sigs" of mine [YC/BC/BFT/ZIP].

Here is the KEY again

Lynn’s Catfish Calendar [LCC]- 2022 KEY:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YC = YellowCat // BC = BlueCat // BFT = Buffet (assorted) // ZIP = Zip (not very good)
Tip- Always bait out lines the night before a YC or BC day.
Tip- Gator Gars (GG) run ahead of YellowCats, so bait out late (between 11 PM to 1 AM).
Tip- BlueCats also bite good on YC days, but you can rack ‘em up on BC days.
Tip- Some variations or alterations are due to weather or other external influences.
Tip- For Rod-n-Reelers, use Solunar Tables (etc.) also for best times with my calendar.
Tip- Near Full Moon, Gator Gars & YellowCats seem to feed a few hours later.
Tip- Your biggest YellowCats may hit best towards beginning & end of YC or PYC days.
Tip- My PYC Days keys in on the YellowCat’s Feed/Roam Days Underlying Pattern.
Tip- Bleedover works both ways- Before & After a calendar day. Take advantage.
Tip- For better luck on ZIP days, try a stimulant (not natural) type bait, such as stink/punch/dough.
Tip- In my experiences, it seems ChannelCats (CC) bite best for me, on BFT days.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Again, Happy Holy-Days!!!
And yes, Be Safe!!!

Lynn
aka "Catfish"