G
grout-scout Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by Minner Bucket
Originally Posted by grout-scout
I just idle around, pretending to be graphing, so that others might think that I might actually know what I’m doing. But make no mistake about it, I don’t. bang the only thing I ever find while graphing is gaspergou and catfish.

Edit: I’m thinking that if I add a mega360, maybe I’ll finally be able to find the fish??? Thoughts from the gallery…

Come on Mike, now you tell me after I waypointed all your juice holes!

roflmao

Like the one time where I had planted some brush piles and never caught a stinking thing off of them. Then one day while fishing within 200 yard of it, a guy catches a 5+ off of one. I guess my efforts can reward someone else anyways. bang roflmao

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Minner Bucket] #14541744 11/20/22 08:42 PM
HARD WORKN HAROLD Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
We were long lining on Lake Fork, smackem around pretty good. Not going to mention any names, but had a guide come up to our boat, with customers, and asked us if we were having boat trouble. When he got close enough, BEEP, way point logged. Couldn't help but laugh,but I did tell his customers, if you want to catch some fish, climb in here! He was not appreciative of my comment. We were pretty much in a community spot, just south of Lake Fork Marina, in the trees. WHOA NELLIE!! hmmm

DON'T LET THE CLOTHES FOOL YA
Life is too short to fish with a dead cricket!
PB: wife of 40 years
Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Minner Bucket] #14541771 11/20/22 09:32 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Dubee
Who else is noticing this out of control graphing trend? I mean, we’re on a small power plant lake and I watched 4 boats in an hour graph and fish the same community point. Dude, no need to graph it if you know you are gonna fish it. None caught a fish so apparently they don’t really know what they are graphing and we’re gonna fish it no matter what they saw, so why graph? And this was on a Friday! Imagine what the fish are thinking on a Saturday…. roflmao

I'm confused what your rant is about. Should no one be allowed to use graphs? How do you they were going to fish the point anyway? Just seems like you made a post to bitch about nothing

It was pretty comical honestly. I mean we weren’t on the Tennessee River. I graph too but this was excessive, sorry if my post hit close to home and offended you.

It didn't hit close to home with me. I have a cheap graph on the console and a cheap one up front. About the only thing I use them for is the clock. If my trolling motor isn't kicking up mud, then I'm to deep. Your post just seemed like stupid whining

Re: Out of control graphing [Re: grout-scout] #14541818 11/20/22 10:29 PM
F
F4 Gator Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
F
Originally Posted by grout-scout
I just idle around, pretending to be graphing, so that others might think that I might actually know what I’m doing. But make no mistake about it, I don’t. bang the only thing I ever find while graphing is gaspergou and catfish.

Edit: I’m thinking that if I add a mega360, maybe I’ll finally be able to find the fish??? Thoughts from the gallery…

Sidescan and live sonar work great for finding fish, Mega360 is just gravy!

[Linked Image]

Phormer Phantom Phlyer
Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Dubee] #14541917 11/20/22 11:46 PM
Minner Bucket Online Content OP
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Who else is noticing this out of control graphing trend? I mean, we’re on a small power plant lake and I watched 4 boats in an hour graph and fish the same community point. Dude, no need to graph it if you know you are gonna fish it. None caught a fish so apparently they don’t really know what they are graphing and we’re gonna fish it no matter what they saw, so why graph? And this was on a Friday! Imagine what the fish are thinking on a Saturday…. roflmao

I'm confused what your rant is about. Should no one be allowed to use graphs? How do you they were going to fish the point anyway? Just seems like you made a post to bitch about nothing

It was pretty comical honestly. I mean we weren’t on the Tennessee River. I graph too but this was excessive, sorry if my post hit close to home and offended you.

It didn't hit close to home with me. I have a cheap graph on the console and a cheap one up front. About the only thing I use them for is the clock. If my trolling motor isn't kicking up mud, then I'm to deep. Your post just seemed like stupid whining

Glad I could trigger you into continuing to comment on a subject you can’t relate too! Cheers Cheech!

Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Minner Bucket] #14541960 11/21/22 12:56 AM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

It didn't hit close to home with me. I have a cheap graph on the console and a cheap one up front. About the only thing I use them for is the clock. If my trolling motor isn't kicking up mud, then I'm to deep. Your post just seemed like stupid whining[/quote]

Glad I could trigger you into continuing to comment on a subject you can’t relate too! Cheers Cheech! [/quote]

You didn't trigger anything. This is a open forum. People make post and other people comment. I don't even use my graphs and I don't get "offended"or "triggered". I do point out when people are whining a**trolls

Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Dubee] #14541973 11/21/22 01:11 AM
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity

Glad I could trigger you into continuing to comment on a subject you can’t relate too! Cheers Cheech! [/quote]

You didn't trigger anything. This is a open forum. People make post and other people comment. I don't even use my graphs and I don't get "offended"or "triggered". I do point out when people are whining a**trolls[/quote

Oh you’re triggered… roflmao

Move along Cheech, go back to the bank!

Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Minner Bucket] #14541976 11/21/22 01:17 AM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

Glad I could trigger you into continuing to comment on a subject you can’t relate too! Cheers Cheech!

You didn't trigger anything. This is a open forum. People make post and other people comment. I don't even use my graphs and I don't get "offended"or "triggered". I do point out when people are whining a**trolls[/quote

Oh you’re triggered… roflmao

Move along Cheech, go back to the bank!

[/quote]
If that's what you think. More power to you. I'm use to dealing with clueless dumbf*cks.

Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Minner Bucket] #14541981 11/21/22 01:19 AM
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Got eem!

#triggered

roflmao

Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Minner Bucket] #14541995 11/21/22 01:40 AM
D
Darin S. Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Is this called gaslighting ? roflmao

Last edited by Darin S.; 11/21/22 01:40 AM.
Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Darin S.] #14542011 11/21/22 02:14 AM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by Darin S.

It's called a whiny dbag trolling

Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Dubee] #14542038 11/21/22 02:53 AM
TFF Celebrity
OP Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Darin S.

It's called a whiny dbag trolling

Careful with the name calling, you don’t want to end up in ban camp. I’m almost positive I made a post and then you decided to start making derogatory comments on MY post.

Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Minner Bucket] #14542324 11/21/22 03:18 PM
Champion1 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I usually eat my sandwich while pretending to graph stuff. Then I go back to whacking them shallow.

www.TuffSkinz.net
www.basscat.com
�It�s all in your head. It doesn�t matter if your 6 or 60. You can participate in this sport."-Rick Clunn
Re: Out of control graphing [Re: Minner Bucket] #14542356 11/21/22 03:39 PM
N
N2Bass Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
N
I like to graph. Because I can't catch fish. So at least it gives me something to do with my boat that I paid way too much for.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide