texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
Stanley Floyd, Proco, Mike Cox, Sixto, Bassjiggin1955
117423 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 109,952
hopalong 107,065
Bigbob_FTW 83,083
John175☮ 82,283
Pilothawk 82,222
Derek 🐝 67,772
JDavis7873 67,408
Mark Perry 66,511
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,142,991
Posts15,583,134
Members142,423
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Descent Rain in the Forecast. #14455565 08/22/22 12:20 AM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 17,316
G
Gitter Done Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
G
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 17,316
Looks like a nice chance for some much needed rain here in south central Texas. Forecast is saying 60 percent chance Monday followed by 40 percent chances Tuesday and Wednesday. Forecast is saying between 1 to 2 inches of rain during this period. We will take it.

Re: Descent Rain in the Forecast. [Re: Gitter Done] #14455580 08/22/22 12:43 AM
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,205
F
Flags Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
F
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 2,205
Been raining since yesterday evening in Amarillo. Not a hard rain, just steady. The kind of rain than soaks in deep which is good because we need it up here.


Retired Navy Chief Signalman
NJROTC Instructor Tascosa High School
Re: Descent Rain in the Forecast. [Re: Gitter Done] #14455726 08/22/22 03:26 AM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,372
L
Laker One Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
L
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,372
Can't wait. banana banana banana

Re: Descent Rain in the Forecast. [Re: Gitter Done] #14455741 08/22/22 04:13 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 68,819
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 68,819
Been getting a few light showers the past two days. Need some "Down Pours"! banana


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Descent Rain in the Forecast. [Re: banker-always fishing] #14458788 08/25/22 04:09 AM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 18,981
Jimbo Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 18,981
Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Been getting a few light showers the past two days. Need some "Down Pours"! banana


You've got that right!
It's looked impressive like the clouds where going to part and dump several inches of rain, and instead just a few sprits barely wetting the pavement.
Don't get me wrong it's been a welcomed blessing to bring down the temperature a little and the grass and especially the weeds love it, and I am thankful.
Still need to do the rain dance though! bannana2 bannana2 bannana2


Just one more cast!

Re: Descent Rain in the Forecast. [Re: Jimbo] #14458938 08/25/22 01:46 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 68,819
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 68,819
Originally Posted by Jimbo
Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Been getting a few light showers the past two days. Need some "Down Pours"! banana


You've got that right!
It's looked impressive like the clouds where going to part and dump several inches of rain, and instead just a few sprits barely wetting the pavement.
Don't get me wrong it's been a welcomed blessing to bring down the temperature a little and the grass and especially the weeds love it, and I am thankful.
Still need to do the rain dance though! bannana2 bannana2 bannana2




Yes. We need more of the RAIN DANCE! banana banana banana


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Descent Rain in the Forecast. [Re: Gitter Done] #14459029 08/25/22 03:15 PM
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,248
P
Pot licker Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
P
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 5,248
We got a total of 5in bannana2 that brought the river up enough to go over the road.
banana banana banana

Re: Descent Rain in the Forecast. [Re: Pot licker] #14459134 08/25/22 05:23 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 68,819
banker-always fishing Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 68,819
Originally Posted by Pot licker
We got a total of 5in bannana2 that brought the river up enough to go over the road.
banana banana banana





Great NEWS! rockon


[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: Descent Rain in the Forecast. [Re: Gitter Done] #14461585 08/28/22 05:54 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,372
L
Laker One Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
L
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 18,372
Looks like some more is in this seven day forecast. Let's hope so. banana banana banana (Triple Raindance)

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3