Forums59
Topics1,039,739
Posts13,969,647
Members144,217
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Mulejockey1] #14272570 02/03/22 02:57 AM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Mulejockey1
Terrible about that family but I think using them for gaslighting is equally terrible.

Lots of covid stories on this thread about people we know and how it affected them. But help me understand here.... me sharing a story I know firsthand about on a fishing forum is equally terrible in your estimation to three kids losing their mother and father three weeks apart? Equally terrible?

Originally Posted by TexasBlonde
You are not a good or nice person.

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: 921 Phoenix] #14272586 02/03/22 03:08 AM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by Mark C
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
yep I guess we never had orphans before covid, it's always bad when parents die. I guess we should shut the country down for another 18 months because a few people died and give out another 5 trillion dollars, that way we can destroy the country for a few people dying so no one survives. blowhard, bleeding hearts always want everyone to think their situation is worse than everyone else and no one cares but them.

no one ever said there wasn't a virus and no one is talking about the virus itself when calling this the biggest hoax on america ever. Yes this is and was a hoax on the american people and as more information comes out its a fact that it was a hoax on the american people.

Read my post. I didn't say there weren't orphans before Covid. I didn't say anything at all about 5 trillion dollars or shutdowns or any of that. Those aren't good ideas - never have been. When you say nobody is talking about the virus itself is a hoax, just scroll up a bit and you can read where the whole GD thing is a hoax. I don't get why you would say nobody on here is saying the virus itself is not a hoax when it's right there in front of you.

well if I have to explain this to you i doubt you will get it, since a large part of us have had the great hoax many times, so trying to say we don't know their is a virus is very misleading by you for your own purposes. I think it was call the flu which if I am not mistaken is also a virus so explain how anyone was talking about there is no virus good gosh.

PLEASE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM WHO BELIEVES THERE IS NO COVID VIRUS PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST. AND STATE YOU DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS A COVID VIRUS

I doubt anyone responds tho

What is it exactly you're attempting to explain? Please point out to me where I said "we don't know their is a virus". On the other hand, I can show you where someone said this whole GD thing is a hoax. Just scroll up, it's right there.

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Mark C] #14272589 02/03/22 03:11 AM
M
Mulejockey1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
Terrible about that family but I think using them for gaslighting is equally terrible.

Lots of covid stories on this thread about people we know and how it affected them. But help me understand here.... me sharing a storry I know firsthand about on a fishing forum is equally terrible in your estimation to three kids losing their mother and father three weeks apart? Equally terrible?

Bait and switch doesn’t work with me. You deleted a post or someone did where you essentially used the family to further your opinion. You stated others should look those kids in the eyes and tell them it was a hoax. I’ve never said it was a hoax or wasn’t real, matter of fact I know it’s very real!

The problem with your argument is that several treatments are available that could have prevented the parents deaths, except they are blacklisted and anyone that advances their usefulness are cancelled or censored. You should base your argument on the positives instead of using a terrible instance to gaslight others.

I prefer peace.But if trouble must come let it come in my time. So that my children may live in peace

Paine
Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Mark C] #14272591 02/03/22 03:13 AM
M
Mulejockey1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M

Lots of covid stories on this thread about people we know and how it affected them. But help me understand here.... me sharing a storry I know firsthand about on a fishing forum is equally terrible in your estimation to three kids losing their mother and father three weeks apart? Equally terrible?

Sorry I didn’t answer your question. I don’t believe your argument is equally terrible, what I believe or think about it would get me banned.

I prefer peace.But if trouble must come let it come in my time. So that my children may live in peace

Paine
Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Razorback] #14272592 02/03/22 03:13 AM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by Razorback
I get the "look them in the eye" thoughts, but we probably need to step back and consider all sides of the issue. My uncle was killed in a car wreck when I was about 14 years old. My cousins were left without a father and my aunt lost her husband. Should everyone who continued driving have had to look them all in the eye, or did the world need to continue going on?

Did anyone that you know of call that car accident and resulting deaths a hoax?

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Mulejockey1] #14272598 02/03/22 03:20 AM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

Sorry I didn’t answer your question. I don’t believe your argument is equally terrible, what I believe or think about it would get me banned.

Why would it get you banned? We're just having a discussion. It's not personal on my end. cheers

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Mulejockey1] #14272616 02/03/22 03:42 AM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

Bait and switch doesn’t work with me. You deleted a post or someone did where you essentially used the family to further your opinion. You stated others should look those kids in the eyes and tell them it was a hoax. I’ve never said it was a hoax or wasn’t real, matter of fact I know it’s very real!

The problem with your argument is that several treatments are available that could have prevented the parents deaths, except they are blacklisted and anyone that advances their usefulness are cancelled or censored. You should base your argument on the positives instead of using a terrible instance to gaslight others.

I haven't deleted anything. The story I told isn't opinion - it happened. I never said you said this was a hoax. Where do you see that? I didn't say anyone should look those kids in the eyes and tell them this was a hoax, I wondered if anyone would. I'm not their parent's doctor, so i don't know what treatments they did or didn't get and how that might have impacted there illness.

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Mark C] #14272657 02/03/22 04:16 AM
M
Mulejockey1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M

Why would it get you banned? We're just having a discussion. It's not personal on my end. cheers

cheers Absolutely not personal on my end either. As for being banned, you are right. I have seen zero instances where heavy handed tactics are used here to advance an agenda. That is why this forum will continue to grow also.

You know the important thing? Unless a real uncensored discussion about this scourge can happen, it will never end.

Paine
Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Mark C] #14272662 02/03/22 04:18 AM
M
Mulejockey1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M

I haven't deleted anything. The story I told isn't opinion - it happened. I never said you said this was a hoax. Where do you see that? I didn't say anyone should look those kids in the eyes and tell them this was a hoax, I wondered if anyone would. I'm not their parent's doctor, so i don't know what treatments they did or didn't get and how that might have impacted there illness.

I tried to reply to the post. It said it had been deleted.

Paine
Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Tiltman] #14272665 02/03/22 04:26 AM
T
The Searchers Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
T
Hoax

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Mulejockey1] #14272684 02/03/22 04:35 AM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

cheers Absolutely not personal on my end either. As for being banned, you are right. I have seen zero instances where heavy handed tactics are used here to advance an agenda. That is why this forum will continue to grow also.

You know the important thing? Unless a real uncensored discussion about this scourge can happen, it will never end.

I did delete a post where I had replied to the wrong person, but I reposted the same thing in reply to the correct person as soon as I realized I screwed up. It was up there for like 2 minutes before I realized WTH I did. I'm thinking that may have been the one you tried to reply to. Sorry for the confusion.

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Tiltman] #14272699 02/03/22 04:51 AM
R
Razorback Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
R
The virus itself isn't a hoax. The reaction to it is ridiculous and destructive. Once Democrats and the media figured out it was hurting Trump they took it to the extreme. I believe now they are trying to keep the panic going to justify voting by mail.

We can't shut down the country and destroy the economy because 400,000 people per year die. People die by the millions in this country every year. There are between 330 million and 350 million of us. If we lived on average to 100 years old that means on average 3.3 million to 3.5 million would die. That's eight times as many as covid reportedly killed.

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Razorback] #14272703 02/03/22 04:58 AM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
The virus itself isn't a hoax. The reaction to it is ridiculous and destructive. Once Democrats and the media figured out it was hurting Trump they took it to the extreme. I believe now they are trying to keep the panic going to justify voting by mail.

We can't shut down the country and destroy the economy because 400,000 people per year die. People die by the millions in this country every year. There are between 330 million and 350 million of us. If we lived on average to 100 years old that means on average 3.3 million to 3.5 million would die. That's eight times as many as covid reportedly killed.

100% correct. thumb

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: Razorback] #14272704 02/03/22 04:59 AM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

WELL SAID sounds cold but you don't destroy everything for the rest of the people and our kids, over even 400,000 a year

Re: The lockdowns........more damage than good. [Re: spazm09] #14272712 02/03/22 05:17 AM
G
Gixxer1k Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
G
Originally Posted by spazm09
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch
We live in Argyle, which is a small town South of Denton. I'm sure what we experienced wasn't the same as in Dallas or Ft. Worth. There just wasn't much of a change out here. And no, I don't get into the bigger cities that often.

Try walking into the KFC in Argyle and eating some fried chicken. Let me know how that goes.

There is no KFC in Argyle.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide