texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
TroyRobert, BGentry85, WaterChap, VandenBrand, jtexan7676
117433 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 109,974
hopalong 107,099
Bigbob_FTW 83,121
John175☮ 82,290
Pilothawk 82,238
Derek 🐝 67,772
JDavis7873 67,408
Mark Perry 66,547
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,143,130
Posts15,584,799
Members142,433
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Jeremy’s birthday trip with his Dad #14103552 08/21/21 08:40 PM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,734
L
littlewheel Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
L
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,734
Jeremy and his Dad, Jackie, have decided to make a tradition every year to go fishing for Jeremy’s birthday. I’m alway’s glad to have them aboard the Catfish Cadillac. They smoked them last year, and smoked them again this year! Missed Cristen Ford this trip. We fished the same area again today to stay out of the South winds. We were done by 10:30. Stubby’s Cheesebait in 27 feet and chummed with range cubes. Happy Birthday again Jeremy, and great to see Jackie again also. Stubby met us back at headquarters and we made short time of cleaning. Thanks buddy! [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]


Shannon Wheeler
Lake Fork Channel Catfish Guide
Cheeseologist at Stubbys Cheesebait
903-987-2315
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Jeremy’s birthday trip with his Dad [Re: littlewheel] #14103711 08/22/21 12:32 AM
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 4,166
P
pop r Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
P
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 4,166
Well done Shannon! thumb

Re: Jeremy’s birthday trip with his Dad [Re: littlewheel] #14103722 08/22/21 12:40 AM
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 2,700
O
Osbornfishing Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
O
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 2,700
Warm up the fryer. thumb

Re: Jeremy’s birthday trip with his Dad [Re: littlewheel] #14103725 08/22/21 12:40 AM
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 598
Drycreek3189 Offline
Pro Angler
Offline
Pro Angler
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 598
banana

Re: Jeremy’s birthday trip with his Dad [Re: littlewheel] #14103804 08/22/21 02:30 AM
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,734
L
littlewheel Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
L
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,734
Thanks guys. The smiles on the faces are what make you feel like an MVP. I always say, 90% of the trip is about the experience. The fish are the other 10%. You WILL have fun on my boat and laugh.

Last edited by littlewheel; 08/22/21 02:31 AM.

Shannon Wheeler
Lake Fork Channel Catfish Guide
Cheeseologist at Stubbys Cheesebait
903-987-2315
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3